Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 01:14 AM (10,091 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

PALMommy
May 22 2014, 10:24 PM
BeeBee
May 22 2014, 05:27 PM
Honeybees
May 22 2014, 11:34 AM
Eric figures out Nicole is hiding something.
WTF did it take him so long to figure this out? Eric needs to up his game if he is going to hang with Nicole.
Well GOOD LORD, you'd think his game would constantly be "A" given who is freakshow of a TWIN is?!??! :rolleyes:
Sami took all the devious genes. Eric is left with exessive bewilderment.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

The Eric/Nicole scenes were just dreadful. Simply dreadful. I hate what the writers have done to Nicole and to this story that could have been so much better than this!

NuBen is entirely too yummy, and he can actually portray multiple expressions! Already a win in my book. Too soon to tell if he has a spark with Kate Mansi, but I'm praying he does, because he's oh-so-pretty.

Kate/Lucas and Lucas/Hope was fun. Looks like Lucas might be deliberately making himself look guilty because he fears Will may be more involved in Nick's murder than he says he is - totally awesome and in-character! I love that we're actually getting to SEE it this time unlike EJ's shooting. Also, line of the day goes to Kate: "I raised you to be a better liar than that, Lucas!"

Finally, note to Days: If you're going to make Abe/Maxine a thing and you want them to be likeable, don't make Dannifer their only friends. Dannifer is where good couples go to die. Just food for thought.
Edited by am103, May 22 2014, 10:53 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 22 2014, 09:36 PM
Poor Abigail! EJ treated her like crap. He was a complete ass to her. And the worst part is she didn't even look good when she met him. Abigail, honey, when you meet a man who dumbed your ass, you need to look your best. Why would you wear that cheap ass fuzzy jacket to meet your former hook-up?
I liked Abby's outfit but leaving that aside,if she wore something dressy/sexy to go see EJ,he might believe she was trying to make herself attractive in an attempt to get him to have sex with her again rather than discuss her decision to reveal their prior sexual trysts.I hope she goes to Aiden or Hope and reveals their sexual relationship and that he confirmed to her that he hired someone to kill Nick.Let Aiden,Hope,or another police official decide whether EJ's hitman killed Nick.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 22 2014, 04:13 PM
Wow. This guy is RIPPED.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 22 2014, 09:38 PM
BeeBee
May 22 2014, 08:57 PM
EJ really behaved like an a hole grabbing Abby,snatching her purse,dumping the contents on the floor,then lounging in the chair saying in that nasty tone voice that he paid someone to kill her cousin.Abby's dialogue,"You're freaking me out."explains the title of the SOD article although she sounded more WTF rather than really "freaked out".If I were Abby I would not say another word I would turn around walk out the front door and go directly to Hope without picking up a single thing.I would buy a new phone and replace the contents of the purse before I would get down on my knees picking up the sh-t he dumped out of my purse.He could get Harold (or Mary if she still exists) to clean it up or explain it to Sami himself.What a bastard.

Ej has always been a bastard and everyone knows that. The only one who did not know that was Abigail LOL. I am glad he is finally showing Abigail his true colors. As much as I would like her to get it over with and tell Hope. We all know she won't say shit. She will whine, have her temper tantrum and then keep her mouth shut. We know that because that is what she has been doing for the past 5 months LOL. She is nothing but predictable.
Based on some of the posts,Abby had a teenage crush on EJ when he showed up as EJ Wells.As a young woman,she was still attracted to him,she has a history of being attracted to older men,she observed he was attracted to her physically and she went for it.I don't blame her.She knew his reputation but in her encounters with him on her own and with Chad,he was always friendly toward her.EJ was often flirty with her and he was kind to her after Jack died so she believed what she wanted to believe,
he was not as bad as his reputation.Given that she thought he killed Nick when Nick was in New York and she now thinks he had Nick killed based on her statement that Nick was eliminated in a way that had DiMera written all over it once EJ learned that Nick was aware of their hookup,I think the blinders are off.Abby probably thinks she owes EJ something prior to jeopardizing his relationship with Sami but I believe in the end she will tell someone once she leaves the mansion.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

AZGVfangirl
May 22 2014, 09:40 PM
I think Daniel is actually in love with Nicole
He certainly is over-invested in her life. Honestly, this was my first thought too. They alluded to a Dicole relationship when the two of them were looking for Chyka. It seemed like an odd thing at the time, but who knows?

I hope that's not where this is headed because then I'll feel compelled to jam a pen in my eye every time they're getting freaky on-screen. And I like my eyes.

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

I refuse to believe that Daniel has only been accused of playing god twice.

S loves EJ

BeeBee
May 22 2014, 11:24 PM
marie1969
BeeBee
EJ really behaved like an a hole grabbing Abby,snatching her purse,dumping the contents on the floor,then lounging in the chair saying in that nasty tone voice that he paid someone to kill her cousin.Abby's dialogue,"You're freaking me out."explains the title of the SOD article although she sounded more WTF rather than really "freaked out".If I were Abby I would not say another word I would turn around walk out the front door and go directly to Hope without picking up a single thing.I would buy a new phone and replace the contents of the purse before I would get down on my knees picking up the sh-t he dumped out of my purse.He could get Harold (or Mary if she still exists) to clean it up or explain it to Sami himself.What a bastard.

Ej has always been a bastard and everyone knows that. The only one who did not know that was Abigail LOL. I am glad he is finally showing Abigail his true colors. As much as I would like her to get it over with and tell Hope. We all know she won't say shit. She will whine, have her temper tantrum and then keep her mouth shut. We know that because that is what she has been doing for the past 5 months LOL. She is nothing but predictable.
Based on some of the posts,Abby had a teenage crush on EJ when he showed up as EJ Wells.As a young woman,she was still attracted to him,she has a history of being attracted to older men,she observed he was attracted to her physically and she went for it.I don't blame her.She knew his reputation but in her encounters with him on her own and with Chad,he was always friendly toward her.EJ was often flirty with her and he was kind to her after Jack died so she believed what she wanted to believe,
he was not as bad as his reputation.Given that she thought he killed Nick when Nick was in New York and she now thinks he had Nick killed based on her statement that Nick was eliminated in a way that had DiMera written all over it once EJ learned that Nick was aware of their hookup,I think the blinders are off.Abby probably thinks she owes EJ something prior to jeopardizing his relationship with Sami but I believe in the end she will tell someone once she leaves the mansion.

She is not gonna believe EJ had Nick eliminated once she leaves the mansion so there won´t be that much to tell anymore.

S loves EJ

Restless84
May 22 2014, 08:58 PM
marie1969
May 22 2014, 07:22 PM
gailwinters
May 22 2014, 01:10 PM
tomsawyer
May 22 2014, 12:57 PM
Oh EJ, you used to be so much more sexy and menacing when looking for a wire…

Ain't that the truth! "Are you wearing a wire?" is one of my all time favorite scenes!
maybe Ej is not the problem, it is the company that he keeps that is stripping him of his sex appeal.

I know. Sami holds his balls in her purse, I don't find EJ sexy at all around her.

I think that argument worked the beginning of last year when EJ was Everett, but Sami doesn´t hold his balls in her purse anymore since she was okey with him hiring a hitman. Abby on the other hand wouldn´t have approve of it.

Rosebud
May 22 2014, 03:58 PM
S loves EJ
May 22 2014, 02:05 PM
I´m glad EJ didn´t try to seduce Abby I was a bit mad at him after looking at the pics for this week where it looked like he would especially after just defending him for not being such a jerk to Sami lately, but no need to worry he is faithful to Samantha now.
Does it even matter? He already had sex with her and is still keeping it from his precious Samanther. I really don't see how he gets any points for today.

If Ejami works through this it will be written as Abby was just a mistake to EJ, and one he isn´t interesting in doing again. If he had tried to seduce Abby on thursday´s show I would not have been able to believe that being the case.

Tripp
May 22 2014, 02:16 PM
S loves EJ
May 22 2014, 02:05 PM
I´m glad EJ didn´t try to seduce Abby I was a bit mad at him after looking at the pics for this week where it looked like he would especially after just defending him for not being such a jerk to Sami lately, but no need to worry he is faithful to Samantha now.
Only until he finds the next "excuse" he has to sleep with Abby.

He had an excuse on thursday´s show and didn´t use it, and I don´t think he will get an other one before JS leaves. He only got Close to her to check for a wire.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Loved the way Jordan cut Abigail's pity party short and left her standing in HTS with her mouth hanging open.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Kate/Lucas

Spoiler: click to toggle

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

EJabby:

Spoiler: click to toggle

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 02:17 AM
BeeBee
May 22 2014, 11:24 PM
marie1969
BeeBee

She is not gonna believe EJ had Nick eliminated once she leaves the mansion so there won´t be that much to tell anymore.
EJ has lied about less important things that committing murder.

Why would she believe anything that he says.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply