Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 01:14 AM (9,810 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel is all angsty about pushing Nicole to tell the truth. And we get a painful monologue about how Daniel's dead wife didn't want her family to know she was dying and he pushed her to tell the truth and said if she didn't he would. And she did and - NOW HEAR THIS - was totally grateful to Dan for this because DAN IS GOD. But Nicole is not as holy and sainted as the dear departed Rebecca (who knew her choices were not her own but Dan's) and Dan fears Nicole will not bow to his glory. (I think I hate Dan more than ever. Seriously, the Daniel monologue is probably the worst example of Daniel propping ever...where we are supposed to bow before his wisdom. It's utter garbage.)
Edited by Honeybees, May 22 2014, 11:58 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ericole have a breathy conversation...and Eric realizes this is about DANIEL. She whispers YES.

camera shy

Now what difference is it going to make it Ericole are married when the truth comes out? It'll just make Eric all the madder.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Rafe and Jordan. He wants to know if it was so bad if everyone knew if Ben was her brother. He says he respects her privacy and she appreciates his trust in her. He says I love you. He says he'll protect her. (They are not the most exciting couple, but I like their sweetness.)

Abigail shows up and says she's going to tell. EJ pulls her into an almost kiss. It's kinda hot.

Dannifer says goodbye to Abe and Maxine..and Maxine tells Dan to tell Jen-Jen about his friend. When they are alone, Jennifer says "Are you ready to talk?"

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric plays Nicole the message from Daniel. What did Daniel want to tell you? She says Daniel doesn't want us to get married.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Did Eric miss the day they learned what eloping is?? You don't invite people to go with you!! And why the hell would you invite the Saints of Fetch??

I'm actually getting to the point where I find Fetch more annoying than EJami! At least when EJami hogged the airtime, it was because of their stories. Fetch just hogs airtime in other people's stories and makes them about them!

peaches179

camera shy
May 22 2014, 11:48 AM
Now what difference is it going to make it Ericole are married when the truth comes out? It'll just make Eric all the madder.

Yep. And she'll being doing exactly what everyone always accuses her of doing. That's what's going to hurt Eric the most.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Honeybees
May 22 2014, 11:44 AM
Daniel is all angsty about pushing Nicole to tell the truth. And we get a painful monologue about how Daniel's dead wife didn't want her family to know she was dying and he pushed her to tell the truth and said if she didn't he would. And she did and - NOW HERE THIS - was totally grateful to Dan for this because DAN IS GOD. But Nicole is not as holy and sainted as the dear departed Rebecca (who knew her choices were not her own but Dan's) and Dan fears Nicole will not bow to his glory. (I think I hate Dan more than ever. Seriously, the Daniel monologue is probably the worst example of Daniel propping ever...where we are supposed to bow before his wisdom. It's utter garbage.)
Where the FUCK was truthtelling Daniel when he was banging Lucas' fiancee....

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jordan sweetly says she understands if Rafe must tell Hope Ben is her brother, but tell her first. He says okay but don't leave town. She says she couldn't never leave him. She kisses him and leaves.

Lucas tells Hope "...that's when I heard Allie scream." And continues the story about how they got Allie out of there. He says he's told Hope everything. She says he's lying. He denies meeting with Nick.

Abigail pulls aways and EJ has grabbed her purse and he's making sure she's not wearing a wire. She says I know exactly what you did. EJ says "I paid a man to kill your cousin." EJ comes off very assholish.

Dannifer are all gooey with each other and she goes back to work. She says she's ready to listen when you are ready to talk. (Funny, I'm ready to vomit.) He looks at his phone and is curious why he has no call from Eric or Nicole.

Nicole lies to Eric and says Daniel is in love with her.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Today would have been a good day with Rafe/Jordan, Ben/Abigail, Kate/Lucas, Hope investigating...but the Daniel propping garbage that has become the Ericole story is egregious and awful. Truly awful. Not just boring but painful. I am so sorry that they are throwing Nicole under the bus so we will all bow down before the Dan-God's glory because AZ deserves so much better.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

well, helloooooooo there Rob Wilson!

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
May 22 2014, 11:03 AM
We begin with Kate accusing Lucas of taking her gun. She wants him to come clean. He admits to taking the gun.

EJ in front of the pub. His phone rings. It's Abigail. She is not going to continue this lie. EJ wants to meet her and she agrees. Rafe comes along and wants to know what's up.

Jordan comes along and sees Abigail. Are you okay, she asks? Abigail says she's worried she got Ben in trouble.

NuBen (with no voice over) and Hope is questioning him. NuBen is hot for the split second I saw him.

Oh LORD. Dannifer. Jenn-Jenn wants to know what the deal is with Nicole.

We see the elope scene with Ericole again.
Agree's w/NuBen being cute!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Anyone who can successfully sit through every second of Saint Dan of Fetch & Nicole's under-bus tossing deserves a medal!

I can't imagine AZ was happy about the direction of this story! I don't even know if there's a way to rescue this story now. It just keeps going from bad to worse!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wish DAYS would bring the chimes back to the opening, but actually start them over the end of the last scene before the hourglass

Sweet and Salty

NuBen looks a lot more like his sister Jordan!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I appreciate that #DAYS starts out Rob Wilson by having Ben wearing a tight t-shirt :)

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Another episode I'll skip and just read about. Yuck Daniel anything, Jafe is boring. I'm so done with Ejabby. I am curious about new Ben. And I like Kate. Maybe I'll watch later & FF.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 22 2014, 11:51 AM
Eric plays Nicole the message from Daniel. What did Daniel want to tell you? She says Daniel doesn't want us to get married.
Pathetic. Nicole gets more embarrassing by the episode. :facepalm:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I feel really sorry for Greg Vaughn as well. He's occasionally brought some genuine spark to Eric, when given that rare opportunity. The writers did good work showing us that Eric was a decent guy and wanted to do the right thing. They slow built Ericole for months and months...and now the Eric - a core character, born on screen, Sami's twin, has become a secondary player in his own story in order to prop Dan. It's just god-awful. Eric didn't get to investigate Chyka, Dan did. Now, Dan is the chief actor on what is right for Ericole. It's just sad and awful that the writers' desperate hard-on for such and awful character has resulted in a storyline with genuine potential turning into something truly terrible.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*DEAD* Kate: "Lucas, I raised you to be a better liar than that!" lololol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply