Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 11:16 PM (10,126 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
May 22 2014, 11:16 PM
How do I say this...? She looks, um... Plastic.

What year is this from?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

29 years ago today, Bo & Hope were married.
28 years ago today, Bo found out Victor was his father.
28 years ago today, Mary Beth Evans debuted as Kayla Brady.

lysie
Member Avatar

am103
May 22 2014, 11:30 PM
lysie
How do I say this...? She looks, um... Plastic.

What year is this from?
Apparently 2005, though I could have sworn it was before that.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Supergirlx2
May 23 2014, 12:42 AM
29 years ago today, Bo & Hope were married.
28 years ago today, Bo found out Victor was his father.
28 years ago today, Mary Beth Evans debuted as Kayla Brady.
yay! such amazing anniversaries in DAYS history! :wub:
Edited by Oak Alley, May 23 2014, 02:17 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

From what I remember Sami did not have pony in 2005 and more than half year in 2005 Alison had baby weight it does not seem the pic of 2005

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So, this is Alison's last day filming on set.

Bye, Sami :) / :-/

(yes, that is supposed to reflect my mixed feelings on the matter :) )
Edited by Yoryla, May 23 2014, 05:26 AM.

Marlene

Gee, I recall seeing this book among the deeply discounted books a couple of years ago in B&N.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 23 2014, 04:13 AM
From what I remember Sami did not have pony in 2005 and more than half year in 2005 Alison had baby weight it does not seem the pic of 2005
a pony?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 23 2014, 08:53 AM
Partnersincrime
May 23 2014, 04:13 AM
a pony?
Bangs

Sariah
Member Avatar

That book is terrible, by the way. Saw it at my library and couldn't resist checking it out. You think AS is annoying in interviews - try spending a few hundred pages with her telling you how awesome she thinks she is.

(And in my defense, I want to write a book set at a soap opera and so this was technically research. Although I spent so much time rolling my eyes I'm not sure I got much out of it.)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
That book cover is terrible.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sariah
May 23 2014, 09:25 AM
That book is terrible, by the way. Saw it at my library and couldn't resist checking it out. You think AS is annoying in interviews - try spending a few hundred pages with her telling you how awesome she thinks she is.

(And in my defense, I want to write a book set at a soap opera and so this was technically research. Although I spent so much time rolling my eyes I'm not sure I got much out of it.)
LOL Sariah, that must have been torture to read!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If I didn't know better, I'd never know that the 2 people in that picture were the same person.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ and Abigail. And it gets heated. He says he hired a hit man. She slaps him and says he was a human being. EJ: Barely. She says it was about EJ protecting EJ.

Arianna's first birthday party at Sonny's apartment. There's cake. Pictures. Wilson, Gabi, Kate, Sami and Marlena are there. Sami asks where Lucas is? Sami says it must be important.

Cut to Lucas being questioned by Hope. She's accusing him of lying. She straight up says Lucas shot him.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

aww, little Arianna's birthday! she's so cute with her cake :)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Super St. Orange is talking to himself about what a liar Nicole is. Cut to Nicole lying to Eric about Daniel being in love with her. Nicole says she was shocked. Eric's phone rings and it's Daniel.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena and Gabi. Marlena asks how she is. She says she'll never understood why Nick made it so hard ...why they couldn't just get along. Gabi says she's back in school and has a modeling shoot. Gabi is thinking about all the times her family is going to have with Ari...and the anvils fall.

Hope is going all CSI on Lucas with forensic evidence that points to him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric picks up the phone and Daniel says "I'm glad I reached you, are you with Nicole?" And Eric gets a pissy look on his face.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Go Abigail! :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply