Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 11:16 PM (10,433 Views)
marie1969

S loves EJ
May 24 2014, 02:18 PM
six
May 24 2014, 12:19 PM
That scene did have a point. It showed Abby who EJ really is, and how he reacts toward people who are a threat to him. Now, of course, Abby, being Abby, probably won't retain this information, but that's on her.

I think finding out EJ hiring a hitman would be enough to show Abby his bad side. I like bad EJ so I donīt mind him threatning people or getting a little rough if the situation calls for it, but I donīt think he saw Abby as a big threat he thought it was enough to tell her the truth to keep her quite, and he wasnīt trying to threatend her he was trying to tell her the truth in a lousy way since she missunderstood what he was saying and got scared.
I find it odd that Abigail would so shocked to find out that Ej hired someone to kill Nick seeing that the whole sorted hookup happened because she believed that Ej had done something to harm Nick in someway. She was convinced of that in the cabin and yet she slept with him eagerly and went for seconds. Now all of the sudden, she is so appalled that she slept with a man who kills people. :eyeroll:

Really Abigail? you did not know what Ej was capable of? you never heard what he did to your uncle Steve, John and phillip? I just can't with that girl. :frustration:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Seemed Sami knows about the Ejabby affair. So theory is she marries EJ and pretends all is good in her relationship with EJ. Marries him and then blackmails him with the hitman he set up for control over the Dimera empire then moves EJ and Stefano out of the mansion, moves Lucas in and literally screws EJ over. Id love it. EJ could later die when gets all obsessive and stalkerish over Sami like he did when he came to Salem.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Seems like everyone is acting weird. Gabi is now talking glowingly about her "perfect little family" when she was fighting with everyone and treating them like crap not long ago (I am not convinced she was sacrificing herself to placate Nick. I think she was fooled), and Sami is acting very odd with Abigail and Kate. It's also strange that Gabi and Sami didn't even discuss their animosity. I mean, Sami was prohibited from coming to WilSon's apartment and now they're all family.
Edited by Kaha, May 24 2014, 10:53 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 24 2014, 03:20 PM
six
That scene did have a point. It showed Abby who EJ really is, and how he reacts toward people who are a threat to him. Now, of course, Abby, being Abby, probably won't retain this information, but that's on her.
I agree. That was the first time that Ej showed her the real ej dimera. I think he got tired of using kid glove with her and placate her. He is just done period. he wanted her to know what he is capable of and how far he is willing to go when people cross him. I noticed when Abby asked him if he was going to kill her to, he said nothing to reassure her.

My guess is that she is not going to say anything to anyone about this. She is too afraid to tarnish her perfect reputation to do the right thing by her cousin. I bet she is no longer going to call Ej threatening to blab.
Well she chose EJ's dick over 'protecting' her cousin in the first place, so she absolutely would choose her saintly rep over the right thing for her cousin once again.

I agree EJ is absolutely done with handling her with kid gloves. It definitely was no "are you wearing a wire scene"? :hail: This is where acting choices come in. It *could* have had undertones of sexy in it if JS and/or KM played it that way. They didn't. JS was without a doubt not playing it that way. In fact, I'd say he was too over the top with the manhandling but I guess homeboy was trying to make a point and has no f*#$s to give. KM played it like a scared little girl. She could have given it back to him a bit but she didn't. Maybe she was caught off guard in that moment or maybe she wanted to play it this way. Who knows? It works for me though and shows what an idiot Abby has been this whole time.

spartan
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 24 2014, 10:15 PM
Seems like everyone is acting weird. Gabi is now talking glowingly about her "perfect little family" when she was fighting with everyone and treating them like crap, not long ago (I am not convinced she was sacrificing herself to placate Nick. I think she was fooled), and Sami is acting very odd with Abigail and Kate. It's also strange that Gabi and Sami didn't even discuss their animosity. I mean, Sami was prohibited from coming to WilSon's appartment and now they're all family.
Yeah, Gabi's talks about family now are pretty jarring given where she just was with many of them. I figure that is just the plot point writing setting up the drama for when she exits the canvas without her daughter. The writing won't care about transitioning Gabi to this point, they'll just start writing it and expect us to follow and forget what we just saw. Typical and predictable.

S loves EJ

marie1969
May 24 2014, 03:34 PM
S loves EJ
six

I think finding out EJ hiring a hitman would be enough to show Abby his bad side. I like bad EJ so I donīt mind him threatning people or getting a little rough if the situation calls for it, but I donīt think he saw Abby as a big threat he thought it was enough to tell her the truth to keep her quite, and he wasnīt trying to threatend her he was trying to tell her the truth in a lousy way since she missunderstood what he was saying and got scared.
I find it odd that Abigail would so shocked to find out that Ej hired someone to kill Nick seeing that the whole sorted hookup happened because she believed that Ej had done something to harm Nick in someway. She was convinced of that in the cabin and yet she slept with him eagerly and went for seconds. Now all of the sudden, she is so appalled that she slept with a man who kills people. :eyeroll:

Really Abigail? you did not know what Ej was capable of? you never heard what he did to your uncle Steve, John and phillip? I just can't with that girl. :frustration:

I was wondering the same thing but it was after the cabin she thought EJ done something to Nick when she "blackmailed him to sleep with her", but maybe she convinced herself that it wasnīt so bad but when faced with reality she realized it was.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

The first birthday party should have been held at the pub and had more family involved. Everyone wouldn't have to be the focus of the episode in order to be there. Days prides itself on family. This is a classic moment for them to back-up their words. Totally ridiculous Rafe wasn't there. He was comatose for the birth so I'd bet my bottom dollar he'd make it a priority to be at that milestone moment. It was insulting they didn't even bother to come up with a reasonable excuse for his absence. They could have at least mustered up a quick trip to check up on ailing Mama Hernandez taking Jordan with him to get a classic eye-roll from Kate and Sami. But as it was Gabi was left with no family of her own to help celebrate. I also thought it dumb that Sami would be there but not bring the other children to Ari's birthday party! Come on. They missed a nice moment also by not having Caroline at the pub bringing out the cake. Generations being represented would have been a huge plus and given a nice reprieve from the redundant Ericole/Daniel we've been inundated with for day upon day this week. I don't understand why the writers lose sight of golden opportunities to bring viewers these treasured nuggets.

Did we really need Daniel and Marlena's run in and consequent conversation? No. We didn't. WTH

Ej and Abby scenes were really good. Ej came across as he should to me. Menacing. Abby realizing just the depths of this 'bad man'. I thought she played scared perfectly.

I'm curious about all the speculation concerning what Sami does or doesn't know. I found it odd also that we didn't hear Kate and Sami's argument and Sami answering her own question as to why Abby was at the house also raised my eyebrow. Hmmmm....

I was alright with Lucas being detained from the party because it alerted everyone to Hope concentrating on him as the murderer. I would expect more time given to the reactions of Will, Sami and Kate. I'm supposing we haven't seen them all gathered together discussing who the murderer could be when they all have someone they suspect. Even with Hope being close to the case I'm enjoying her drilling everyone. I like seeing Hope having the opportunity to preform her professional duties.

camera shy

Hamilton
May 25 2014, 11:02 AM
The first birthday party should have been held at the pub and had more family involved. Everyone wouldn't have to be the focus of the episode in order to be there. Days prides itself on family. This is a classic moment for them to back-up their words. Totally ridiculous Rafe wasn't there. He was comatose for the birth so I'd bet my bottom dollar he'd make it a priority to be at that milestone moment. It was insulting they didn't even bother to come up with a reasonable excuse for his absence. They could have at least mustered up a quick trip to check up on ailing Mama Hernandez taking Jordan with him to get a classic eye-roll from Kate and Sami. But as it was Gabi was left with no family of her own to help celebrate. I also thought it dumb that Sami would be there but not bring the other children to Ari's birthday party! Come on. They missed a nice moment also by not having Caroline at the pub bringing out the cake. Generations being represented would have been a huge plus and given a nice reprieve from the redundant Ericole/Daniel we've been inundated with for day upon day this week. I don't understand why the writers lose sight of golden opportunities to bring viewers these treasured nuggets.

Did we really need Daniel and Marlena's run in and consequent conversation? No. We didn't. WTH

Ej and Abby scenes were really good. Ej came across as he should to me. Menacing. Abby realizing just the depths of this 'bad man'. I thought she played scared perfectly.

I'm curious about all the speculation concerning what Sami does or doesn't know. I found it odd also that we didn't hear Kate and Sami's argument and Sami answering her own question as to why Abby was at the house also raised my eyebrow. Hmmmm....

I was alright with Lucas being detained from the party because it alerted everyone to Hope concentrating on him as the murderer. I would expect more time given to the reactions of Will, Sami and Kate. I'm supposing we haven't seen them all gathered together discussing who the murderer could be when they all have someone they suspect. Even with Hope being close to the case I'm enjoying her drilling everyone. I like seeing Hope having the opportunity to preform her professional duties.

I think Kate told Sami what she was up to with Stefano, but Sami still doesn't know about Ejabby. And when Sami does find out, she'll find out on camera and we'll see her reaction to it, but she won't let on to Ejabby that she knows. And I was reading KC's preview of summer and he mentioned that beside Theresa, Eve has a surprising connection with someone else in Salem. Now I'm really starting to think with all of Daniel's recent talk of his dead wife Rebecca that Eve will also be her.. Maybe she met Daniel using an alias.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I would love the twist that Sami knows. She was acting way too happy with Abby on Friday. I think it's a long shot

Kaha
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 25 2014, 11:24 AM
Hamilton
May 25 2014, 11:02 AM

I think Kate told Sami what she was up to with Stefano, but Sami still doesn't know about Ejabby. And when Sami does find out, she'll find out on camera and we'll see her reaction to it, but she won't let on to Ejabby that she knows. And I was reading KC's preview of summer and he mentioned that beside Theresa, Eve has a surprising connection with someone else in Salem. Now I'm really starting to think with all of Daniel's recent talk of his dead wife Rebecca that Eve will also be her.. Maybe she met Daniel using an alias.
Is it a stretch to speculate about Eve being a law enforcement agent? Maybe she's Jordan and Ben's contact and she comes after them when she finds out the "Duck Dynasty type" guy follows them to Salem.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 23 2014, 10:07 PM
Dan/Marlena:
Spoiler: click to toggle
LOL! Poor Daniel, he almost fell down. You'd think Marlena was blocking a shot in a hockey game the way he reacted.

leela46
Member Avatar

After rewatching the episode I totally think Sami knows. It was odd that we didn't get the conversation between Sami and Kate in the hall. And I thought Sami was acting kind of off towards Abby. Plus LK said something about Kate and Sami were doing a story that she had always wanted. I think Sami and Kate have teamed up and are going to take over DiMera Enterprises. I think part of the plan is for Sami to marry EJ and Kate to marry Stefano and then EJ and Stefano are going to be sorry they ever crossed Sami and Kate.

concerned
Member Avatar

Cause she's been so onto this kind of thing in the past.

Spoiler: click to toggle

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 23 2014, 02:59 PM
tomsawyer
May 23 2014, 02:53 PM
^^^ I think she just found out. I just don't see her waiting that long between finding out the truth and telling him that she knows, and having sex with him in the meantime. Seems to me that the shift in Sami's behavior just happened. Next week, she will probably tell EJ she wants to wait until they're married to have sex again so their wedding night is special, LOL.
It's a toss up at this point but it would be good too if she knew back then but as you said it's so unSami like to just hold it in for so long, continue to sex him up and all knowing that he had sex with Abby.....but you are right...if she tells him to stop having sex it's sort of like a test again....and then she asks Abby to be her MOH, etc....

Oh, Oh....what if Nick's instructions to Percy if anything happened to him was to personally deliver the pics to Sami, lol...it would be Nick's way of making sure he has the last laugh.
Nick might have just decided to sent to send the photographs to Sami at her CW office to get back at Sami and EJ for interferring with his plans for Gabi and threatening him with him calculating that most of Sami's anger would be directed toward EJ and her revenge would be private so that Abby's role might not be revealed to her family and friends.During that conversation between Nick and EJ at Nick's office,Nick did tell EJ that Sami would never forgive him and EJ likely believed it because that is when he decided to have Nick killed.
I wonder if Sami saw the picture of EJ and Abby that EJ kept taking out of the drawer and looking at as if he was not sure what was shown in the photograph.I could not understand why EJ kept it,he should have burned it immediately or atleast kept it in a secure location outside of the mansion. Based on Sami's demeanor and dialogue while speaking with Abbby outside the mansion,I agree with those who believe she knows about the sex between EJ and Abby although I believe she found out after the photograph arrived at the mansion.
Unless JM has decided to call it quits,I don't see the show allowing Sami and/or Kate to outwit Stefano.EJ,who is basically a moron,yes.Stefano,not a chance.I think Stefano has has all of the pictures taken by Percy,i.e.EJ,Abby,Nick,Sami,Kate,and Gabi and that will be how he ends up with Kate again.There is no way Kate to retain her self respect and get back with Stefano other than his ability to blackmail her into it, carrot (jewelry) and the stick (blackmail).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 24 2014, 03:34 PM
S loves EJ
six

What you said on Abby it pretty much apply on any woman that pair with ej on show not just Abby

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

What I had watch marlena talk with Daniel such waste of marlena airtime
I still hard time to believe lucas took Kate gun but who took the gun In reality
Part of me expect to see ej smirk after hearing lucas is suspect on killing Nick

Why the hell Sami ask Ej of all people of he think Lucas killed Nick tAlk about the wrong person to ask

And ej talked to Abby about Nick how push people buttons and pretty much how Nick deserve to be killed and all I was thinking all what ej said about Nick fit about ej himself too
Free Nicole from Daniel and anything fetch already
I do not get why they did not bother to mention why rafe is not in party and yet they mentioned why ej is not in the party
And yes it did seem Sami know now perhaps Nick as default plan if something happened to him take care the pics will sent to Sami

Yoryla
Member Avatar

OMG - so just when you think it could not *possibly* get any worse, Nicole LIES to Eric again, this time about Daniel being IN LOVE with her........! That's just sheer... lunacy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay, so WHAT is going on with Kate and Sami? There is SO something going on between them? There would be absolutely no way they wouldn't have shown those scenes out in the hallway if there hadn't been something going on. Could Sami possibly KNOW???

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
Deidre and Drake-Day of Days 2014

Rosebud
May 23 2014, 09:56 AM
lysie
May 22 2014, 11:16 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
That book cover is terrible.
I used to have the book, it was a gift. I read it and I have to say I did enjoy it, even though I'm not a huge Sami fan. I do have to say that I loved what she said about Deidre. She even lists Deidre in the acknowledgements. I'm glad to know that at least she can give a lot of credit to Deidre since I know Deidre taught her a lot about acting and such. ;)

concerned
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
May 28 2014, 07:23 PM
Rosebud
May 23 2014, 09:56 AM
lysie
May 22 2014, 11:16 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
That book cover is terrible.
I used to have the book, it was a gift. I read it and I have to say I did enjoy it, even though I'm not a huge Sami fan. I do have to say that I loved what she said about Deidre. She even lists Deidre in the acknowledgements. I'm glad to know that at least she can give a lot of credit to Deidre since I know Deidre taught her a lot about acting and such. ;)
All I can say is I hope Deidre keeps her day job as a Soap Actress and doesn't go into teaching Acting full time.

peaches179

lysie
May 24 2014, 12:46 AM
daysjahvu
May 24 2014, 12:38 AM
PALMommy
May 23 2014, 11:06 PM
daysjahvu
May 23 2014, 10:08 PM
I think we are going to see a Sami dream that will show us when & how she found out. Ali mentioned it was important to the story that EJ's thoughts were shown in dream form, so I'm guessing we get a parallel dream that shows the real reveal.

I don't think she will publicly humiliate them, I think it will be on a much deeper, more personal level. Abby being MOH is definitely part of it, but I don't see Sami blowing up her own wedding. I do see her telling both EJ & Abby right as the ceremony is about to happen, and them waiting for the other shoe to drop. But how better to torture them than to drag it out so they never know when it's going to happen.

I do think Sami was a little taken aback to see Abby today. She was sure this was all in the past, so now she is going to be doubting EJ again. I can totally see the "wait until the wedding" conversation coming.

And yes, EJ & the urn...LOL. And the garden background we keep seeing in pics is also the cemetery background. Matches the rumors going around twitter that EJ dies. We all know how much Corday hates EJ, so I'm guessing that's what will happen.
Corday hates EJ? Uh, what?? If he hates EJ's character then why's he been on the front burner with Sami for the past 7 plus years?? I'd never heard that about Corday. I'm not saying it's NOT true, but where'd you read or hear that - it's interesting.

And EJ and the urn? Garden pictures? I feel like I've missed something. . . picture link please (and thank you). :wub2:

Sorry...should have posted it in the social media section. There are a bunch of pics from Ali's last couple of days there. The urn & EJ's pic is in the background of one with her & Terrell(Theo) & the garden/cemetery is in one with BD.

I've heard that Corday dislikes the character of EJ off & on for years. Supposedly it was because he didn't have a hand in the creation of the adult EJ. Can't give you a source, just know that I have heard it on multiple fan boards/twitter from multiple people.
Corday isn't a writer. That's just something people say when they forget what his actual role is. His like or dislike of characters has never seemed to affect much of anything.

ICAM! I will never understand this logic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply