Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 11:16 PM (10,018 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ says calm down. Abigail is making all this all about herself. I never should have told you Nick knew, I can't believe I slept with someone who hired a hit man...and she gives a lot of expository dialogue about what happened. She freaks out and says I have to tell Hope over and over. EJ grabs her and she struggles and he says she will listen to what he has to say. He shows her the money ....and says the hit man didn't do it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami and Marlena talk about Allie's trauma and hug and Marlena has to go.

Ari is playing with a watering can and is so cute. Kate thanks Gabi for being generous with the custody agreement. Gabi says she wants Ari to know she's surrounded by people who love her. Anvil 2.

Wilson talk about how Sonny's parents are visiting his brothers and Lucas doesn't have an excuse for not being there.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Before anyone even asks, PVR-permitting (since its occasionally temperamental), Abby slapping EJ will be GIFed (with a slo-mo version as well. lol).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 23 2014, 11:13 AM
Sami and Marlena talk about Allie's trauma and hug and Marlena has to go.

Ari is playing with a watering can and is so cute. Kate thanks Gabi for being generous with the custody agreement. Gabi says she wants Ari to know she's surrounded by people who love her. Anvil 2.

Wilson talk about how Sonny's parents are visiting his brothers and Lucas doesn't have an excuse for not being there.
Abigail is skeptical about EJ's story. He says you know when I"m lying. I'm not responsible for killing Nick. Someone else is.

Eric tells Daniel he has to call him back because he and Nicole are talking about something important and hangs up. Daniel says that Nicole must have told him the truth. Meanwhile, Eric is pissy and Nicole says I can't keep secrets from you. Eric says tell me what's going on.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi is admiring the necklace Stefano gave Kate. Kate says it's real and from an admirer. Sami calls Kate into the hall. Kate says this better be good.

Abigail says EJ would have killed Nick. EJ says he wouldn't have changed and Nick was hurting others as well. That he enjoyed hurting people. EJ is not sorry, but he says lots of people had motive.

Hope is pushing Lucas on the footprint issue.

Marlena literally runs into Daniel in HTS.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Ahhhhhh! Marlena left the party and ends up interacting with DANIEL! I have no words.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh fuck me. Marlena wants to chat with Daniel about how she's not okay.

Eric wonders about Jennifer. Nicole says Daniel loves Jennifer as well as her. She says Daniel was upset about the engagement. Eric rightfully says this doesn't make any sense. Nicole says love doesn't make sense and they spent time together...blah, blah...and says they kissed before she and Eric got back together. Eric wants to know if she has feelings for him....and she says no but they have to do what she is about to say.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will says it should become a tradition that Sami and Kate take it outside. They wonder if the conversation is about the necklace. Kate and Sami return and Sami says goodbye to Ari and gives a cold goodbye to Kate. Sami says she's coming by later with part of Ari's present. Will says that maybe by the time Ari is sixteen Kate and Sami will have grown up.

Lucas admits to having been in the park after Nick was shot. He saw Nick and thought he was dead and left. He says he didn't know Nick was alive at that time. Hope asks if that would make a difference.

EJ reminds Abigail how many people would be hurt if she told the truth. EJ says Jennifer, JJ and his children would be hurt if the truth about them came up. EJ, master manipulator, says that they will have to live with their affair for the rest of their lives whether or not the truth comes out. As Abigail leaves, she runs into Sami and Sami asks what she is doing here.

Marlena tells St. Orange that she's been unfair to Nicole.

Eric is pissed at Daniel and says friends don't go after friends fiancees. Nicole says they need to avoid daniel and then elope. Eric says we need to deal with this afterwards. Nicole: not if we don't come back.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami assumes that Abigail is there to check on Allie for some reason. Sami asks how Abigail is and Sami walks Abigail out. EJ answers his phone "When did that happen? You keep me posted?"

Hope tells Lucas that Nick would have died even if he had called a doctor. Lucas is grateful. Lucas also admits he went and got Kate's gun.

Marlena tells St. Orange that Eric's place is which the church.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena says Nicole has tried to help Eric prove his innocence. She says she must accept things. Daniel - speaking for the audience - is not sure why Marlena is telling him this. Daniel smugly tells Marlena that she has no need to apologize to Nicole.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pissy Eric says if he wants a fresh start it should be based on what he wants and not Daniel's feelings. He's not sure this elopement is a good idea. She says Daniel asked her to hold off on marrying him and this really pisses Eric off.

peaches179

Honeybees
May 23 2014, 11:40 AM
Marlena says Nicole has tried to help Eric prove his innocence. She says she must accept things. Daniel - speaking for the audience - is not sure why Marlena is telling him this. Daniel smugly tells Marlena that she has no need to apologize to Nicole.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate gives Ari a pearl necklace, and Will says "add a pearl" means adding a pearl not giving them all at once. Kate says it's add a strand. Will asks about her necklace and she admits it's from Stefano. She says they are not back together. Will and Sonny both say "What could go wrong?"

Sami thanks Abigail for the tutoring sessions but there won't be an Italian honeymoon. Sami says there will be a wedding and Abigail should come and bring the cute bartender. Sami is all sweet and thanks Abigail for everything and hugs her.

Eric says he doesn't want to pick a fight with Daniel just wants to talk to him. Nicole actually is clever when she says he needs to tell Daniel that "they talked and you need a few days to process everything." Eric says that's a good idea.

Daniel tells Marlena you don't need to apologize for protecting your son. Meanwhile, Daniel's phone rings and he has to take it.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, it's a text. It's from Eric but Daniel wonders if it's from Nicole. Nicole tells Eric this is a lot to process. I agree, it's hell for me to recap.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole talks to herself in the mirror and says she won't give up. She tells herself if she can keep Eric and Dan away from each other and convince Dan that she told Eric the truth... this could work.

Sweet and Salty

Partnersincrime
May 23 2014, 04:13 AM
From what I remember Sami did not have pony in 2005 and more than half year in 2005 Alison had baby weight it does not seem the pic of 2005
What do you mean by "pony"?

peaches179

Honeybees
May 23 2014, 11:51 AM
Nicole talks to herself in the mirror and says she won't give up. She tells herself if she can keep Eric and Dan away from each other and convince Dan that she told Eric the truth... this could work.

It's hard for me to believe that even DAYS could even write some stupid shit like this.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

EJ asks about the birthday party. Sami says Kate is back...and Stefano is showering her with jewels. Sami doesn't buy it. EJ doesn't want to think of his father and Kate having sex. EJ also tells Sami that Lucas is being questioned again for Nick's murder - EJ has a contact at the police. Sami is all "that's why he wasn't at the party."

Lucas says he didn't shoot Nick but he threw the gun in the river.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole shows up at the hospital looking for St. Daniel. She calls Daniel. "pick up, pick up." Daniel in HTS is about to answer but sees Eric and walks toward him. He says wait up. Daniel says he and Eric should talk. Eric says I do too.

And may I ask, why is the fun, interesting murder mystery that involves most of the canvas treated as the "B" plot while this Daniel-centric garbage gets more screen time. I'd rather have had some scenes of NuHotBen looking suspicious or something today.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 23 2014, 11:24 AM
Oh fuck me. Marlena wants to chat with Daniel about how she's not okay.

Eric wonders about Jennifer. Nicole says Daniel loves Jennifer as well as her. She says Daniel was upset about the engagement. Eric rightfully says this doesn't make any sense. Nicole says love doesn't make sense and they spent time together...blah, blah...and says they kissed before she and Eric got back together. Eric wants to know if she has feelings for him....and she says no but they have to do what she is about to say.
Ari is a great person,but Nicole is unbelievable even by her standards :facepalm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply