Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's secret exposed
Topic Started: May 23 2014, 01:15 AM (6,127 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Nicole, Daniel and Eric.

Nicole tries to keep Daniel and Eric apart so that Daniel won't tell Eric what she did.

Daniel, meanwhile, really wants Nicole to tell Eric what she did. Shawn Christian explains that Daniel is "probably the only person in Salem who knows the good part of Nicole and believes in her."

Then, a "chance interaction" with JJ makes Nicole think that Daniel did tell Eric. Nicole feels betrayed and confronts Daniel. Daniel doesn't know how Eric found out, but he wasn't the one who told him.

Nicole meets with Eric to try to patch things up, but after she talks to him, he says something shocking...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Posted Image

presley23
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 23 2014, 01:15 AM
Daniel, meanwhile, really wants Nicole to tell Eric what she did. Shawn Christian explains that Daniel is "probably the only person in Salem who knows the good part of Nicole and believes in her."
Ugh. I do NOT like where I think this story is heading... :censored:

peaches179

Team WilSon
May 23 2014, 02:45 AM

ICAM.

phloe3

That is so weird that Nicole thinks Daniel told JJ her secret

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wonder what Eric will say that is so "shocking".

fundays13
Member Avatar

presley23
May 23 2014, 03:33 AM
Ellie
Ugh. I do NOT like where I think this story is heading... :censored:
The writers have been broadcasting it with a mega phone for the past few months. :drunk:

S loves EJ

Snowing Fan
May 23 2014, 06:00 AM

It says Nicole thinks Eric find out so the shocking news is probably that he didnīt.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Over at soapcentral it says in an upcoming preview that "no sins go unpunished",so i suspect it means Eric tells her to go jump off a ciff or something to that affect.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Really Shawn? Because the man who asked her to marry him doesn't believe in her?

Marlene

I think I liked Eric and Nicole better when he was still a priest. The chemistry was off the wall. The only thing that would have made it better then was if Eric actually dreamed about Nicole. Since they've actually gotten together, the chemistry has fizzled.

I still want them to be the endgame and I hope there's a way to fix this trainwreck.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Ellie
Such rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Ericole story was getting a lot of positive feedback. Why they felt the need to ruin it by inserting Daniel is beyond me.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 06:37 AM
Snowing Fan

It says Nicole thinks Eric find out so the shocking news is probably that he didnīt.
That's what I was thinking, she probably goes to see him and starts blabbing about the secret, and he reveals that he didn't even know about it.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Isn't the shocking news that Eric wants to leave Salem with Nicole?? Or is that spoiler just going off into the unknown??
Edited by AmbernOK, May 23 2014, 09:14 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I am so, so, so sick of the constant Daniel propping and Nicole destroying. What has AZ done but be a loyal employee and (most of the time) a great actress? Why does this show feel the need to continually crap all over her?

That priestly Ericole angst should have continued through their courtship with Eric's feelings about waiting until marriage. But nope. They were just in total control all the time with no temptations. There should have been longing and chemistry and tension and there was nothing.

It's like the story was great up to the basement, and then it all fell apart. Days has commitment issues - they are unable to commit to long-term enjoyable storytelling.

And everything that's happening now is just pissing me off. All the Bradys will get to be smug and self-righteous about Nicole, Eric will trot out his forgotten religion to wail about being manipulated and ravaged, and Nicole will mope in a corner and whine and cry and feel sorry for herself and fall in love with Daniel again, because he's really the only man who sees good in her (blech) (and who is breaking up with Jennifer) and probably fight Eve for him, which I so do not want to watch.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Watching this show has become a chore. I've gone from watching live and being excited by every upcoming show, to watching live while snarking to myself, to watching taped, to watching taped while fast forwarding stuff, to not having the strength to go on and watch.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
May 23 2014, 07:01 AM
Quote:

Really Shawn? Because the man who asked her to marry him doesn't believe in her?
Daniel & Nicole are soulmates. A supercouple in the making. He taught her how to love, remember?

:facepalm:

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am choosing to look on the bright side. At least Nicole is the one who tells Eric the truth. It's not Jennifer.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 23 2014, 09:13 AM
Isn't the shocking news that Eric wants to leave Salem with Nicole?? Or is that spoiler just going off into the unknown??
That's an interesting thought. Maybe that spoiler just referred to the 3 minutes during which they considered eloping.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply