Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole's secret exposed
Topic Started: May 23 2014, 01:15 AM (5,996 Views)
Kaycee

ArnoldFinnegan
May 23 2014, 08:53 AM
S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 06:37 AM
Snowing Fan
May 23 2014, 06:00 AM
I wonder what Eric will say that is so "shocking".

It says Nicole thinks Eric find out so the shocking news is probably that he didnīt.
That's what I was thinking, she probably goes to see him and starts blabbing about the secret, and he reveals that he didn't even know about it.
Or ... That he already knew, Found out on his own but didnt regret it,
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

lazydazes
May 25 2014, 07:20 PM
There's no justification in Daniel being shoved all up in Ericole's story so much. That Mofo clown is around too damned much. This story isn't about him. He wasn't the one raped/drugged/falsely accused. Yet, for days on end, we're subjected to Daniel's lamentations, etc. As for the shredded evidence, heck yeah, that's Nicole's fault and hers alone; and she'll have to face the music. But do I want to see her argue with Daniel about it 5 days a week? No. Do I want to see how it affects Dannifer's relationship? No. And this Wtfery Danicole friendship needs to end like NOW. It ain't none of his bizness, and neither is it his girlfriend. Of course, naturally, the writers are turning Ericole's angst into Dannifer angst. That's the shit I ain't got time for.
As for the evidence, I'm ready for this shit to hit the fan. After the basement scenes, the show shifted focus from Ericole's love story to a plot point that simply sucked. But, it is what it is. Can't change what happened. It did. And I'm just as invested in them as I was from day one. Not going to let a stupid plot ruin my enjoyment of my favorite couple. So, I say hell yeah to a full-on exposure, blow it wide open because I'm so ready for Ericole to move to their next arc and hopefully it won't include Mofo Dr. Effin Daniel Jonas.
I actually laughed out loud when I read the part about Daniel being a mofo clown laugh my ass off you are too funny lazydayz :blulaugh:
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 8 2014, 02:18 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply