Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2014, 01:28 AM (11,531 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a summer preview.

The following headings are included:

Sami/EJ
Nick's Murder
Big Returns
Nicole/Eric/Daniel/Jennifer
Rafe/Jordan
Marlena/John/Roman
Will/Sonny
Hope/Aiden
Jennifer/Abigail/JJ
Wedding Shocker

Following are summaries of some of these headings:

Sami/EJ: Their wedding day arrives. Will EJ and Abigail's secret come out?

Nick's Murder: Ken Corday says that they "didn't really want to drag this story out". The killer is revealed and exits the canvas.

Big Returns: Kristen and Eve Donovan. Kristen kidnaps someone in Salem.

Nicole/Eric/Daniel/Jennifer: A secret is exposed. Nicole blames Daniel. Jennifer does something surprising which leads to a fallout between Daniel and her.

Marlena/John/Roman: Marlena discovers a secret about Sami, and Marlena is jealous when someone else is interested in Roman.

Hope/Aiden: They have an "electric moment" at the Summer Gala. Corday says it's been a slow build with this relationship.

Wedding shocker: A surprise couple gets married.

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I think the surprise wedding will be Kate and stefano.

John and Marlena are so messed up the writers are just wrong to do this! IMO.

I'm excited about Hope and Aiden! I hope they don't find a way to ruin it!

Loving the threat of another wedding botched up by EJ. When is that boy going to learn not attempt a wedding while holding a deal changing secret! I wish Abby could walk in with a cd filled with evidence for Sami. I love when that happens!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

let me start with saying, that i'll be trying to pick up my jaw from the floor infinity, if the killer who exits the canvas, is not who me and everybody else thinks it is...

I'm so here for Hope/Aiden, in any capicity we'll get. just.don't.ruin.it.corday/writers. - and pls don't let them kiss before things are handled with Bo.

Kristen is on her way back again, and I'm so giddy over that fact! Looking forward to see KDP as Eve also.

can't believe they've actually included John in the Marlena/Roman spoiler....hmm what does that mean?? scenes with John & Marlena perhaps?

Will&Sonny

Ellie
May 23 2014, 01:28 AM
Nick's Murder: Ken Corday says that they "didn't really want to drag this story out". The killer is revealed and exits the canvas.
Well, that settles that -- not that I ever had any doubt that it would be Gabi.

Frankly, I'm more interested in the Will and Sonny preview than any of the previews that were actually posted, but that should come as no surprise to anyone.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Ellie
Hope/Aiden: They have an "electric moment" at the Summer Gala. Corday says it's been a slow build with this relationship.
Now if only Bo-zo would croak.

dooldooldool

I think half of the "pair" will be gold-digging Eve Donovan. Eve and Eric? Nah, he's still too holy. Eve and Brady? Nah, he's going to be kidnapped. Eve and Roman? Ewww, Nicole went there a decade ago and it still gives me chills. Eve and Daniel? Nah, not unless she has a severe medical condition. Eve and JJ? Nah, the killer bod and amazing personality can't trump no dinero. (Besides, if any cougar is gonna is gonna deliver Jennifer's First Grandbaby, it will be Anne Millbauer.)

Eve and Aiden? Hmmm, ding ding ding. Gives her Aunt Hope some angst, gets her some attorney riches to launch her new club, and postpones Hope cheating on her missing spouse until DOOL hits 50 and PR returns during November Sweeps 2015.
Edited by dooldooldool, May 23 2014, 04:12 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Blah on Roman and marlena spoiler.I have bad feeling eve will want Daniel
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

That Kristen spoiler is *ridiculous* and it better be a red herring. She has no need to kidnap anyone except maybe Brady if he was doing drugs again and she was trying to get him to sober up. I'm warning you, Days writers, Do *not* botch this one up!

I bet it's definitely State that get married, yay!!! :P (And it's about time too!!!)

Intrigued by what Will's job offer could be??? Well obviously it has to be out of town. I would actually love it if he were offered a job at handling on of the DiMeras illegitimate businesses, lol. Those days when he was being EJ's "boy" ( ;) ) were pretty delicious :D

Yeah right, lol, as if Sami would ask *that* to be her maid of honor! lol, she would ask Eric or rather even Kate. Plot-pointy much? lol.
Edited by Yoryla, May 23 2014, 05:54 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bring John back just for Marlena to be wanting Roman,really writers? Although watching Dee and Josh together is like watching glue dry,maybe John will get off his ass and fight for his pretty lady.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I just canNOT with the idea of Marlena jealous about anything to do with Fauxman. Why not write her as happy for him finding someone to share his life with? Or maybe just a date & a kiss? I still wonder if this one is overblown - like the one about "Marlena turns to Roman for comfort" and they had a chat in the park. I am looking forward to Hope & Aiden though, but please just END the stalemate with wherever Bo is. Kill him off & find the body & give the remaining Bope fans a FB episode or have them file for divorce & end it already.

The rest...meh.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

So what secret can Marlena uncover about Sami? That Ej slept with Abby?

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
May 23 2014, 06:25 AM
So what secret can Marlena uncover about Sami? That Ej slept with Abby?

That wouldnīt be a secret about Sami but about EJ, maybe she finds out Sami and EJ hired a hitman.

I think Ejami will get married but I think the suprise couple getting married is State.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 23 2014, 06:12 AM
I am looking forward to Hope & Aiden though, but please just END the stalemate with wherever Bo is. Kill him off & find the body & give the remaining Bope fans a FB episode or have them file for divorce & end it already.
It didn't take forever and a day (nor was it rocket science) for Hope to "perish" in a vat of acid, and yet TIIC just can't seem to 'part' with Bo. :rolleyes: Hope is capable of having a life (and a romance) without him :frustration: , and KA doesn't need PR to be a success.

fundays13
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
May 23 2014, 04:10 AM
I think half of the "pair" will be gold-digging Eve Donovan. Eve and Eric? Nah, he's still too holy. Eve and Brady? Nah, he's going to be kidnapped. Eve and Roman? Ewww, Nicole went there a decade ago and it still gives me chills. Eve and Daniel? Nah, not unless she has a severe medical condition. Eve and JJ? Nah, the killer bod and amazing personality can't trump no dinero. (Besides, if any cougar is gonna is gonna deliver Jennifer's First Grandbaby, it will be Anne Millbauer.)

Eve and Aiden? Hmmm, ding ding ding. Gives her Aunt Hope some angst, gets her some attorney riches to launch her new club, and postpones Hope cheating on her missing spouse until DOOL hits 50 and PR returns during November Sweeps 2015.
This may be off the wall,but it could be Nicole and Daniel. Ripple affect: maggie,victor,jennifer,eric ...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
Definitely looking forward to this. Though I can't imagine the "electric moment" will be a kiss. Aiden's still not over his wife's death, and Hope is still technically married. I'm thinking it'll be something like a dance & that at the end of the evening, at least one of them has realized that they have feelings for the other.
I still want them to properly deal with Bo, but something tells me they won't (& I don't understand why).

And for those hoping the gala actually happens, here's proof it does. :)

S loves EJ

Given it some thought I think the secret that Marlena uncovers about Sami is that Sami knows about the Ejabby affair, so they can go full circle with the Ejabby affair in relations to the Jarlena affair. I donīt think Sami knows yet but that she will find out and keep quite about it.

IIttu
Member Avatar

:tears: I really miss John and Marlena.. You know, the real John and Marlena..

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I know I may get slammed for this but I don't give a shit if Dr Dan marries Nicole as long as him and that bitch Jennifer are done for GOOD! PLEASE let them be done for good!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sami/EJ: Their wedding day arrives. Will EJ and Abigail's secret come out?

Abby needs to expose Elvis.

They don't want to drag this story out? Isn't it too late for that?

Big Returns: Kristen and Eve Donovan. Kristen kidnaps someone in Salem.

Oh yea, more villains. :sarclap:

Nicole/Eric/Daniel/Jennifer: A secret is exposed. Nicole blames Daniel. Jennifer does something surprising which leads to a fallout between Daniel and her.

Hello Jennifer and Eric :hypnotize:

Marlena/John/Roman: Marlena discovers a secret about Sami, and Marlena is jealous when someone else is interested in Roman.

Um, how is that anything about Marlena/John/Roman?

Why are they wasting time with this Roman/Marlena utter bullshit? :flipoff:

I think Gary Tomlin is Tom Langan's evil twin.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 06:51 AM
Given it some thought I think the secret that Marlena uncovers about Sami is that Sami knows about the Ejabby affair, so they can go full circle with the Ejabby affair in relations to the Jarlena affair. I donīt think Sami knows yet but that she will find out and keep quite about it.
I don't get this. What does one affair have to do with the other? Absolutely nothing as far as I can see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply