Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2014, 01:28 AM (11,540 Views)
KathyRon

Mitchapalooza
May 23 2014, 10:11 AM
I remember a time when I couldn't miss Days for ANYTHING! I would DVR it. Tape it. Hell, if I couldn't tape it, I'd have someone do it for me. :D Now I could care less, because sadly I don't recognize very many characters on Days anymore! :'( So these "spoilers" are pretty "whatever" for me. Was and will always be a Bope fan even though there's all the drama that comes with saying that on some boards. I'm really happy for the HAIDEN fans. I'm just not one right now. Don't see the chemistry between the two. I will always love Kristian and I'm very happy she has some storyline. Cannot for the world understand what they are doing to Marlene/John/Roman. Except it's amazing how much these writers HATE the Supercouples of the past and how they are determined to destroy them! And before I get the response to "stop watching." I have! ;) But for those that like these spoilers, once again, really happy for you!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marsbar

KathyRon
May 26 2014, 05:16 PM
Mitchapalooza
I remember a time when I couldn't miss Days for ANYTHING! I would DVR it. Tape it. Hell, if I couldn't tape it, I'd have someone do it for me. :D Now I could care less, because sadly I don't recognize very many characters on Days anymore! :'( So these "spoilers" are pretty "whatever" for me. Was and will always be a Bope fan even though there's all the drama that comes with saying that on some boards. I'm really happy for the HAIDEN fans. I'm just not one right now. Don't see the chemistry between the two. I will always love Kristian and I'm very happy she has some storyline. Cannot for the world understand what they are doing to Marlene/John/Roman. Except it's amazing how much these writers HATE the Supercouples of the past and how they are determined to destroy them! And before I get the response to "stop watching." I have! ;) But for those that like these spoilers, once again, really happy for you!
I think the surprise couple is Brady and Teresa and Kristen kidnaps Teresa to get Brady to come to her.

Marsbar

Marsbar
May 28 2014, 10:43 AM
KathyRon
Mitchapalooza
I think the surprise couple is Brady and Teresa and Kristen kidnaps Teresa to get Brady to come to her.
sorry I am new at this posting thing.

concerned
Member Avatar

Marsbar
KathyRon
Mitchapalooza
Brady really can't get any of those brides/fiancee's to stick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

concerned
May 28 2014, 05:15 PM
Marsbar
KathyRon
Mitchapalooza
Brady really can't get any of those brides/fiancee's to stick.
If Kristen or Chloe end up dead someday soon, I think it would be so cool to do an episode special where Brady Black Widow gets visits from all of his "victims". Although, he's about due for a much-needed ghostly visit from Isabella to knock some sense into him.

Brady's addiction was fun in December. Now it's just annoying!

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

KathyRon
Mitchapalooza
There's not much for this Haiden fan to be happy about or look forward to. -_-

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply