Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2014, 01:28 AM (11,495 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 23 2014, 06:12 AM
I just canNOT with the idea of Marlena jealous about anything to do with Fauxman. Why not write her as happy for him finding someone to share his life with? Or maybe just a date & a kiss? I still wonder if this one is overblown - like the one about "Marlena turns to Roman for comfort" and they had a chat in the park. I am looking forward to Hope & Aiden though, but please just END the stalemate with wherever Bo is. Kill him off & find the body & give the remaining Bope fans a FB episode or have them file for divorce & end it already.

The rest...meh.
a date and a kiss? WHAT? :yuk: Isn't it bad enough that the toad got her pregnant on Melaswen?
Edited by Rosebud, May 23 2014, 09:03 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 23 2014, 04:33 AM
Blah on Roman and marlena spoiler.I have bad feeling eve will want Daniel
Eve and Daniel's fine with me. Then I can FF all their scenes and kill two birds w/ one stone. Not that I'll be watching any of this crap.
Edited by Rosebud, May 23 2014, 09:09 AM.

JoeBucs32

Will&Sonny
May 23 2014, 02:34 AM
Ellie
May 23 2014, 01:28 AM
Nick's Murder: Ken Corday says that they "didn't really want to drag this story out". The killer is revealed and exits the canvas.
Well, that settles that -- not that I ever had any doubt that it would be Gabi.

Frankly, I'm more interested in the Will and Sonny preview than any of the previews that were actually posted, but that should come as no surprise to anyone.
Where's the Will/Sonny preview? Did I miss it?

S loves EJ

Rosebud
May 23 2014, 08:59 AM
S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 06:51 AM
Given it some thought I think the secret that Marlena uncovers about Sami is that Sami knows about the Ejabby affair, so they can go full circle with the Ejabby affair in relations to the Jarlena affair. I donīt think Sami knows yet but that she will find out and keep quite about it.
I don't get this. What does one affair have to do with the other? Absolutely nothing as far as I can see.

JS said in an interview that the Ejabby affair is gonna make more sense, and Iīm thinking that it could mean Sami finding out about them and forgiving EJ will also have her deal with the Jarlena affair again and really forgive them for that.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 23 2014, 06:25 AM
So what secret can Marlena uncover about Sami? That Ej slept with Abby?
And she shows a slide show at the wedding :blulaugh:

Kaha
Member Avatar

Ellie

Nick's Murder: Ken Corday says that they "didn't really want to drag this story out". The killer is revealed and exits the canvas.

Big Returns: Kristen and Eve Donovan. Kristen kidnaps someone in Salem.

Marlena/John/Roman: Marlena discovers a secret about Sami, and Marlena is jealous when someone else is interested in Roman.

Wedding shocker: A surprise couple gets married.

I hope at least they make it interesting and Gabi skips town before she's arrested.

The only think that would make this kidnapping interesting is if Kristen kidnaps Marlena. Maybe this will galvanize her husband and kids into action, once they get their heads out of their assess.

My guess is Marlena discovers the Coven's secret or the hiring of the gunman.

The surprise wedding could be Theresa and Brady

I still don't know how to quote each item separately in the same post.
Edited by Kaha, May 23 2014, 09:42 AM.

LovableBarbieee
Member Avatar

Posted ImageCan't wait for the reveal to happen !!!

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 23 2014, 06:25 AM
So what secret can Marlena uncover about Sami? That Ej slept with Abby?
Wouldn't that be a secret about EJ and Abby?

These are the worst previews ever. Where they're not predictable, they're just plain stupid.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 09:14 AM
Rosebud
S loves EJ
Given it some thought I think the secret that Marlena uncovers about Sami is that Sami knows about the Ejabby affair, so they can go full circle with the Ejabby affair in relations to the Jarlena affair. I donīt think Sami knows yet but that she will find out and keep quite about it.
I don't get this. What does one affair have to do with the other? Absolutely nothing as far as I can see.

JS said in an interview that the Ejabby affair is gonna make more sense, and Iīm thinking that it could mean Sami finding out about them and forgiving EJ will also have her deal with the Jarlena affair again and really forgive them for that.
Oh, because it happened to her? Why would finding out that she was cheated on lead her to forgive John and Marlena? Not that she hasn't done that a million times already.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 23 2014, 09:34 AM
Ellie

Big Returns: Kristen and Eve Donovan. Kristen kidnaps someone in Salem.

Marlena/John/Roman: Marlena discovers a secret about Sami, and Marlena is jealous when someone else is interested in Roman.

Wedding shocker: A surprise couple gets married.

I hope at least they make it interesting and Gabi skips town before she's arrested.

The only think that would make this kidnapping interesting is if Kristen kidnaps Marlena. Maybe this will galvanize her husband and kids into action, once they get their heads out of their assess.

My guess is Marlena discovers the Coven's secret or the hiring of the gunman.

The surprise wedding could be Theresa and Brady

I still don't know how to quote each item separately in the same post.
I don't want to see Gabi in prison. I hope she goes on the run/into hiding.

Sami asks Abby to be her maid of honor, which we saw coming months ago.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Can Kristen kidnap JJ and make him her sex slave? He's not naked nearly enough.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image

S loves EJ

Rosebud
May 23 2014, 09:54 AM
S loves EJ
Rosebud
S loves EJ

Oh, because it happened to her? Why would finding out that she was cheated on lead her to forgive John and Marlena? Not that she hasn't done that a million times already.
I guess it depends whether or not it can be considered that Sami has forgiven them or not. It looked that way to me in 2007 when Sami named her son after John but she didnīt seemed to be to crazy about John when he and Marlena came back after being gone for a fiew years, but in case she has forgiven them in could lead to Sami and Marlena discussing how she forgave them and therefore should forgive EJ.

Not Amused

If Sami forgives Ej for the affair then she really has no self respect left. :facepalm:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 23 2014, 10:01 AM
Can Kristen kidnap JJ and make him her sex slave? He's not naked nearly enough.
lol, well it does sound like they may be redoing the Jan/Shawn "cage-of-love". Well, maybe anyway.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

ok Days if you break Dannifer up this time do it for good God nobody has time for this nonsense again :headbang:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Abby is Sami's maid of honor? Sure, that's not a bit contrived. :eyeroll:

The summer previews sound awful. I should be looking forward to Eve's return, but the fact that she's going to be stuck in Fetchville prevents that.

Another Fetch break-up round 1734565? Give it up. I'm going to cry if we are stuck with Dicole and Jeneric. Eric does not deserve to be saddled with the shrew and Nicole doesn't deserve to be stuck with Dr. Dingbat. :soapbox: Free Eric and Nicole from those two losers.

Haiden and Kristen are the only good things to look forward to in the next couple of months it seems.
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 23 2014, 10:55 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to the emotional aftermath of Nick's killer being revealed, especially if it's Gabi.

I am enjoying Hope/Aiden so I look forward to progress there.

I will try and ignore Dannifer, and how they've infected Ericole's story.

With Kristen coming back and Eve coming to the canvas, that's an awful lot of bad girls in that age group. I know Sami's leaving but I hope they have roles for both of them to play.

KAM

S loves EJ
May 23 2014, 10:21 AM
Rosebud
May 23 2014, 09:54 AM
S loves EJ
Rosebud

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I guess it depends whether or not it can be considered that Sami has forgiven them or not. It looked that way to me in 2007 when Sami named her son after John but she didnīt seemed to be to crazy about John when he and Marlena came back after being gone for a fiew years, but in case she has forgiven them in could lead to Sami and Marlena discussing how she forgave them and therefore should forgive EJ.

That would make sense if Sami somehow gained some insight into marriage and her mother because she found herself in Marlena's position after learning of the EJAbby affair.

But there are several things about that:

Sami doesn't do insight very well. She already found herself in Marlena's position with 'grief sex.' That did not make Sami immediately more understanding of her mother. Instead, she projected her own guilt back onto her mother, 'unforgave' Jarlena, and went after both of them like one of the Furies.

The EJabby affair puts Sami into Roman's position in the Jarlena affair. Feeling her father's hurt on her own personal level should lead Sami toward Roman rather than Marlena. ("Daddy, how could you ever, ever forgive them?")

A more likely mother-daughter "forgiveness" talk would be a final Sami backhand to Marlena: "Daddy forgave you after what you did to him. He would have taken you back. So why shouldn't I forgive EJ? Unlike you, EJ actually loves me, not Abby. So don't you try to tell me what to do."

Then again, maybe Sami will be written out to have a huge HEA with everyone about everything. ("Mom, I'm forgiving EJ, so I'm forgiving you again, too...and John...and this time I really, really mean it. See how good EJ is for all of us. I told you he'd changed. Bye now.")

Anyway, whatever way, it won't be long now.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 23 2014, 07:52 AM
I know I may get slammed for this but I don't give a shit if Dr Dan marries Nicole as long as him and that bitch Jennifer are done for GOOD! PLEASE let them be done for good!
Dislike x 10000. Nicole shouldn't have to be sacrificed (more than she already has been -- which is a lot) just because Dannifer suck.

I hope Eve is for Daniel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply