Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Molly Burnett Returning to Days of our Lives?; from Daytime Confidential
Topic Started: May 24 2014, 01:38 PM (20,772 Views)
Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/05/24/is-molly-burnett-on-her-way-back-to-days-of-our-lives?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear god in heaven. What fresh fuckery is this?
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Because Daniel doesn't have enough supporters in Salem!

ALL HAIL, KING JONAS! LONG LIVE THE KING!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

If this is the first cast return/addition for 2015, I am going to be tuning out for sure after Eileen leaves again in the fall. This show is really stupid to hire this awful actress again. Not shocked though. Tomlin loves the damn character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

This does not need to happen... Nope, nope, nope. Here's hoping it's just a rumour.
Online Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

That's not good news and a good way to ruin a wonderful Saturday for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sorry Mitch! :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope not, but I've been waiting for this news since January.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Did Molly leave orginally after her contract ended or was she fired?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

NO!!!!!!! Did anyone else find MB's crying atrocious? I hate this character and Daniel doesn't need anymore propping.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LOL. Her return would make this place way more entertaining.

Kaha - she chose to leave when her contract was up.
Edited by six, May 24 2014, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 24 2014, 01:48 PM
Did Molly leave orginally after her contract ended or was she fired?
She left.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 24 2014, 01:48 PM
NO!!!!!!! Did anyone else find MB's crying atrocious? I hate this character and Daniel doesn't need anymore propping.
I found everything about her atrocious. I was hoping Molly would find success outside of Days so this wouldn't happen. But I see that she's resorted to selling the anti-wrinkle cream too so apparently she's not very busy with acting.
Online Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I knew this show would continue to shove Daniel/Jennifer down our throats once Sami/EJ/Kristen leave. Guess I wont be tuning in for 2015. So predictable that they are going with a Ben/Abby/Chad/Melanie quad, no thanks. Its also obvious Eve is being brought in for nothing more than an interloper for Daniel and Jennifer.

When is this regime going to realize the fans hate Daniel Jonas, hell the entire JONAS family. Melanie is the LAST character I would ever want to see return. Id only accept a temporary return to ship Shawn Christian off. That will never happen though. This show WORSHIPS the character of Daniel Jonas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

They really do need a female in the twenties age group. If only to save us from another Abby/Chad/somehotdude triangle. This is not the solution I was hoping for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

Matt
May 24 2014, 01:40 PM
What fresh fuckery is this?
If Shakespeare were alive today, that would be a line in one of his plays.
(off topic from Molly Burnett, but I just had to comment on how awesome Matt's line was.)
Online Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

six
May 24 2014, 01:49 PM
LOL. Her return would make this place way more entertaining.

Kaha - she chose to leave when her contract was up.
Lol Seriously?? Who would everyone hate more? Daniel or Melanie?? :facepalm:

I would only be ok with this if and only if Phillip and Chloe would come back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Of the HUGE list of characters they could bring back who have connections to popular characters - Belle, Shawn, Claire, Philip, Chloe, Jan, Andrew, Joey, etc and so forth...Days is STOOOPID enough to want to bring back Melonhead???? Because Daniel doesn't have enough people licking his fromunda cheese??? GMAFB. I used to compare Days in it's present state to AMC when it was in it's death throes...clearly I underestimated the ridiculousness of it all!!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 24 2014, 02:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

This is just what Days needs now, Jesus Jonas and his offspring the Christ child sucking up more airtime and being worshiped by everyone in Salem. Now that should send those ratings flying upwards! :facepalm:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic