Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Molly Burnett Returning to Days of our Lives?; from Daytime Confidential
Topic Started: May 24 2014, 01:38 PM (22,198 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

Every time I scroll past this post, I get a little jolt of fear. I keep seeing that question mark as an exclamation point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 31 2014, 05:39 PM
Sariah
May 29 2014, 11:59 PM
King
May 29 2014, 02:14 PM
I enjoyed Molly and Melanie toward the end, but not sure really what they would do with her now.

I guess a Ben love triangle?
What will they do with her? She'll be Daniel, Jr. KM better start planning her exit now, because she's about to become Stephanie in this scenario. All non-married men, regardless of their ages, will be head over heels in love with her. Every woman on the show will be torn between jealousy and worshiping her. Villains won't be able to do her any harm because of her delightful charm and sweet spirit! She will be involved in every storyline in some way. She and Daniel will have lengthy conversations about how awesome they are and how everyone should listen to them.

In other words, it'll be exactly the same way it was the first go round.
That makes me wonder if KM has already made her decision to not re-sign when her contract is up (I want to say in December of this year, but I may be wrong)...and TPTB are planning out bringing MB back to ...ucch...I just threw up in my mouth... :x

IF they do bring MB back, it makes me wonder more, how long AZ will hold out for her chance as the front-burner lead since AS is already out the door. I just hope if she does go, she takes SC with her...I could live with that.
I don't think AZ is holding out at all. I think she achieved it years ago (2009 to be exact). The show has never just had one female lead at a time, and now is no different.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
May 31 2014, 10:42 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 31 2014, 05:39 PM
Sariah
King
I enjoyed Molly and Melanie toward the end, but not sure really what they would do with her now.

What will they do with her? She'll be Daniel, Jr. KM better start planning her exit now, because she's about to become Stephanie in this scenario. All non-married men, regardless of their ages, will be head over heels in love with her. Every woman on the show will be torn between jealousy and worshiping her. Villains won't be able to do her any harm because of her delightful charm and sweet spirit! She will be involved in every storyline in some way. She and Daniel will have lengthy conversations about how awesome they are and how everyone should listen to them.

That makes me wonder if KM has already made her decision to not re-sign when her contract is up (I want to say in December of this year, but I may be wrong)...and TPTB are planning out bringing MB back to ...ucch...I just threw up in my mouth... :x

IF they do bring MB back, it makes me wonder more, how long AZ will hold out for her chance as the front-burner lead since AS is already out the door. I just hope if she does go, she takes SC with her...I could live with that.
I don't think AZ is holding out at all. I think she achieved it years ago (2009 to be exact). The show has never just had one female lead at a time, and now is no different.
Yeah, I've considered AZ one of the leads for quite some time now. She's been in big story pretty much ever since she came back in 2008.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Sariah
King

Just what I need a second Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

I used to like AZ. If she becomes the lead, I hope that there won't be a lot of crying. It seems that she perfected that and it's all she does in scenes. I'm so sick and tired of crying Nicole. I miss the mischievous, fun, spunky and funny Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

I see this thread is still growing...and that no news is good news. But something not so good hit me when I was scanning around the other threads.

I have thought for some time that the delayed Eve s/l will revolve around music production. All signs point that way. Thinking about that, seeing this thread again, and then noticing the Day of Days announcement, I suddenly seemed to remember video from an earlier DOD with Molly Burnett's voice bellowing out over the loudspeakers. Sure enough...here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NQOQdp5ybY

Then I saw her interview where she talked about musical theater, playing Annie, etc. I am afraid...very afraid...that we may not only be getting Melanie back...but Melanie back singing. :blink: In the Name of All the Soap Gods, please make that wrong.

But if so, there is this. Watch at your own risk. :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTwYcS0YLg8
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

god please can we just have some good news for once...new writers? Louise Sorell returning? Christie Clarke returning? Matt Ashford returning? Can we at least have this thread deleted as it scares me everyday i open the page.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic