Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 26
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 03:46 AM (36,890 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Info:

This thread is for social media posts related to Days. We've omitted "interesting/spoilerish" from the title, but that hasn't really changed: We're looking for posts which help our understanding of the behind-the-scenes, or on the screen, workings of the show. If you're not sure if a post fits, feel free to post it, but an admin may jump in if someone continually posts items which aren't really relevant.

Additionally, the ideal posts for this thread are posts which would not otherwise go in their own thread.. If you're a newer member and not as familiar with what types of items go in separate threads, feel free to PM an admin or put something here with a note, but in general major news items get their own threads. It doesn't matter if we also hear about it in social media. If SOD has an article called "EXCLUSIVE: Ali Sweeney decides to stay", it doesn't matter if they also tweet it. (Ps - she's not staying, as far as we know, but items like that have been put in the twitter thread in the past few months.)

Posting these items:

Tweets: Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet from the web, click the time stamp ("21m") which will put a link in the address bar. To link a tweet from a phone, click the "..." and choose copy link to tweet. If this is difficult, please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

Instagram: We very much prefer that the picture be posted here along with the caption. Please put the caption in quotes. Posting the picture may require uploading it to a service like photobucket to get a link, or you can go to the instagram account on the web. If you are unable to post the picture, please leave a note in your post asking if another member can do it for you. (For example: "Justin Gaston just posted the cover of his last script. His instagram is ____. Can anyone grab it for me?")

Facebook: If on the web, click on the timestamp for a link. If on the phone, please quote the post and follow the instructions for instagram above regarding pictures.

Other social media: (Vine, etc) - Same rules, please try to link if possible, otherwise quote and ask for help posting.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to Ellie rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before adding it to this list. (Unfortunately, this is true even if a known Days person tweets someone back.)

We have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

Social Media Accounts
Note: We've only included public accounts where one doesn't have to request access.

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays Instagram: nbcdays

Current Days Cast - from when they start taping to when they stop airing
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus Instagram: Camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris Instagram: blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Kassie DePaiva - @KassieDePaiva
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Justin Gaston - @JMichaelGaston
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Aaron & Griffin Kunitz Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley Instagram: Jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn Instagram: Meredithscottlynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi Instagram: Katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf Instagram: Ericmartsolf
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
True O'Brien - @trueobrien
Allison Paige - @AllisonPaigeN
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Kevin Riggin - @KRiggin815
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook Instagram: alisweeney
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan Instagram: gregvaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson Instagram: theguywilson
Robert Scott Wilson - @MrRobertScott Instagram: robertscottwilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Days Contact Info:

Spoiler: click to toggle

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

James Scott ‏@IamJamesScott 2h
@CaptainSouthend thanks 4 asking - I am enjoying a relaxing weekend in Santa Barbra and getting ready for a trip to Toronto on Friday!
Posted Image
Edited by Halloween Family, May 26 2014, 11:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Halloween Family
May 26 2014, 06:11 PM
@CaptainSouthend thanks 4 asking - I am enjoying a relaxing weekend in Santa Barbra and getting ready for a trip to Toronto on Friday!

I hope he remembers to pack his shorts, tshirts, & sunscreen. It's gonna be a warm & sunny weekend. lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
May 26 2014, 08:35 PM
Halloween Family

I hope he remembers to pack his shorts, tshirts, & sunscreen. It's gonna be a warm & sunny weekend. lol.
Isn't the Toronto thing some sort of fan event? I'm guessing that a lot of the people there probably wouldn't mind if he forgot to pack the shorts and tee shirts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 26 2014, 08:43 PM
Supergirlx2
Halloween Family

Isn't the Toronto thing some sort of fan event? I'm guessing that a lot of the people there probably wouldn't mind if he forgot to pack the shorts and tee shirts.
i think people would prefer he pack his tshirt over a button-down shirt. ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
May 26 2014, 09:02 PM
Will&Sonny
Supergirlx2
Halloween Family

Perhaps, but that wasn't what I meant. I was saying that they would prefer if he didn't pack clothes at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
May 26 2014, 10:53 PM
Supergirlx2
May 26 2014, 09:02 PM
Will&Sonny
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Perhaps, but that wasn't what I meant. I was saying that they would prefer if he didn't pack clothes at all.
i'm well aware of what you meant.
Online Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

This is neither here nor there, but Lifetime's Petals on the Wind (the second film in the Flowers in the Attic series) premiered tonight.

I thought it was interesting to find out that it was directed by Karen Moncrieff, who played Gabrielle Pascal on Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan (gregvaughan on Instagram)
I did some crossfit to honor the many fallen soliders' #murph #crossfit @crossfithorsepower @danwells777 #godblessamerica
Posted Image
http://instagram.com/p/oe0MVxBj-q/#

Yes, it's the Dan Wells that played Sami/Stan for a while in 2005. I think it's funny that Greg knows him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I always thought that Dan Wells would have been a logical Eric recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 27 2014, 04:34 AM
I always thought that Dan Wells would have been a logical Eric recast.
I love Greg but that would've been very interesting!! The Stan storyline was classic WTFery but Dan Wells pulled it off perfectly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Dan Wells' son Jadon Wells has portrayed Joey Johnson since Christmas 2012.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/alison-sweeney-wraps-days

This pretty much confirms what we all suspected that Wayne, Christie, and Patrick's visit were strictly off screen. It's a shame the show didnt take the opportunity to use them for Sami's exit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

ShaneDOOLFan
May 27 2014, 10:08 AM

This pretty much confirms what we all suspected that Wayne, Christie, and Patrick's visit were strictly off screen. It's a shame the show didnt take the opportunity to use them for Sami's exit.

Well it was grand while fantasizing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan

I wouldn't have minded a show or even half a show that showed the behind the scenes party for Ali. Yea, I get how that would be uncool since it wasn't done for anyone else but I could use a break from the blah Days is currently giving me and would love to see the older classic faves of Days gone by saying good bye to Ali. What's interesting is how different Ali is being treated than Matt Ashford, Peter Reckell, etc....but I gotta give it to her...she showed up, did her job, obviously didn't gripe about pay cuts or whatever. She was front burner for 21 YEARS....she was obviously the shows darling when others weren't and there's gotta be a reason for that. I was surprised so many came out for her "last" day.... I wouldn't be opposed if they aired it. ....anything to not witness the destruction of Nicole for one more day. But that's just me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan

I agree. They could've injected scenes, at least with Carrie, for something...ANYthing. If these great actors and friends could come in and celebrate Ali's farewell, they could've filmed a thing or two. If I were head honcho, I would've made it happen. Carrie, for example, should've been at Will's wedding. Maybe they will surprise us in the future but I'm not holding my breath. Wasted opportunity right under their noses.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

There was a time in the last few years when they were doing more visits from past cast, but that seems to have slowed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Eric Martsolf ‏@ericmartsolf 1h
“@goldderby: .@nbcdays @ericmartsolf stands out in #DaytimeEmmys reel: http://bit.ly/TLZB5S #DOOL pic.twitter.com/8rvCbROTGO”
Appreciate this
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/471308765535289344
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Eric's reel was actually very good in comparison with his competition. I really think Days has some great chances at the Emmy's. I'm gonna go ahead and predict a 2nd year Best Drama Emmy. They won't get that next year however. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

@MuldoonPatrick

Awesome day @Christie__Clark @KateMansi @Ali_Sweeney @ericmartsolf @Ari_Zucker @ShawnC4real @greg_vaughan pic.twitter.com/WNY7dzNC8f
https://twitter.com/MuldoonPatrick/status/471366408090034176

Posted Image

@MuldoonPatrick

“@1BSBFAN: "@docandjohn4ever Love this picture @nbcdays @DeidreHall @Ali_Sweeney @Christie__Clark @MuldoonPatrick pic.twitter.com/RkVNYpveBy"<3”
https://twitter.com/MuldoonPatrick/status/471365680474767361

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic