Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of May 26
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 03:46 AM (36,154 Views)
Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 2 2014, 02:42 PM
blueskies
Jun 2 2014, 02:18 PM
six
Jun 2 2014, 01:56 PM
blueskies
Jun 2 2014, 01:55 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
So they're taking a page from shuis? :P
probably, lol. Stolen baby by ex (or current) gf of father to make him think it's their own child (check), relationship with niece (check, Abby's sorta Sami's niece thru her marriage to Lucas). Although they had a seriously messed up ending. Then again, EJ/Sami are heading that way too. Oh but Sheridan was so crazy at the end :shame: I mean she tried electrocuting Luis's sister to death! Then again I wouldn't put it past Sami to try something with Kristen given what happened with Eric.
And after everything Shuis went through they still didn't let them end up together. Seems like JER just threw every crazy thing he could think of into the show out of anger once he knew they were canceled.
I'm glad about that. I liked Lancy more than Shuis anyway. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

If it suppose to be the a fucking fantastic twist in soaps I donīt see what else it could be but an evil twin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfdQja5KOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfE4zWZHWHk

Maybe Everett has had a chip that made him think he done the things EJ done.

As for Ejami being Santeen in past lives I donīt see how it could work when Colleen died at old age.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Why would anyone want to be Santeen.

Worst soap couple ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jun 2 2014, 03:49 PM
camera shy
blueskies
six
Jun 2 2014, 01:56 PM

probably, lol. Stolen baby by ex (or current) gf of father to make him think it's their own child (check), relationship with niece (check, Abby's sorta Sami's niece thru her marriage to Lucas). Although they had a seriously messed up ending. Then again, EJ/Sami are heading that way too. Oh but Sheridan was so crazy at the end :shame: I mean she tried electrocuting Luis's sister to death! Then again I wouldn't put it past Sami to try something with Kristen given what happened with Eric.
And after everything Shuis went through they still didn't let them end up together. Seems like JER just threw every crazy thing he could think of into the show out of anger once he knew they were canceled.
Oh goodness, I did not. In fact that bad ending for Shuis is why I'll never get so invested in a soap couple again, lol. They had even surpassed Bope for me which I had thought was impossible. I did think Fancy/Noah had good chem. I admit though, I tuned out of most of the last 2 years b/c of where the show was.

Thinking of Passions always reminds me of my old roommate who was a GH viewer. When I moved in I turned on Days (this was 2010), and she proceeded to say, "Oh, Days, that's the really crazy show". All I could think was that if she thought Days was off the wall she really would have thought Passions was crazy.
Online Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 02:52 PM
Restless84
Jun 2 2014, 02:29 PM
trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 02:10 PM
six
Jun 2 2014, 01:55 PM

They said no video during the Q & A but I know the people sitting in front of me were recoding

Is there a link to this or is it posted somewhere with restrictive access?
I don't know the people that were videoing the events, I was sitting behind them during the Q & A
so I have no idea where it has been posted or shown.
Sorry, I was asking six if there was a link.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

blueskies
Jun 2 2014, 04:28 PM
Deverauxfan
camera shy
blueskies

Oh goodness, I did not. In fact that bad ending for Shuis is why I'll never get so invested in a soap couple again, lol. They had even surpassed Bope for me which I had thought was impossible. I did think Fancy/Noah had good chem. I admit though, I tuned out of most of the last 2 years b/c of where the show was.

Thinking of Passions always reminds me of my old roommate who was a GH viewer. When I moved in I turned on Days (this was 2010), and she proceeded to say, "Oh, Days, that's the really crazy show". All I could think was that if she thought Days was off the wall she really would have thought Passions was crazy.
Speaking of twist, do you remember Beth and the woman who fell in love with her and helped her kidnap Sheridan and it turned out to be Alastair? lol Remember him peeling himself out of that make up? :D And Beth had to be one of the most funniest villians in the history of soaps.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 03:02 PM
camera shy
Jun 2 2014, 02:39 PM
trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 02:21 PM
fundays13
Jun 1 2014, 06:58 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Greg was actually dancing at this event
I'm sure all of us would love to hear anything you would like to share about the event.
I didn't really get any spoilers just talked to the various guys about their lives
family & kids, new project that kind of stuff.
Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Too bad no spoilers :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
Jun 2 2014, 11:40 AM
KAM
Jun 2 2014, 11:28 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 2 2014, 11:22 AM
Supergirlx2
Jun 2 2014, 11:13 AM

That's right...Hope/Gina....

and Rafe was brainwashed or he had his memories erased as he didn' remember much and then when he saw Sami and the key to the safehouse or whatever that was all his memories came back adn they had the quick flashback montage.
OMG, don't forget Bo. I mean...the man was reduced to being a mime in Paris.
Oh my God, Stefano must have went to "Chips Are Us." lol And thanks ladies! I love how your answers came piling on one another with who got brainchips. Only in Salem. :D
Bo wasn't brainchipped. He was just brainwashed. I can't remember exactly why Stefano was testing his brainwashing abilities on Bo.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 2 2014, 04:55 PM
blueskies
Jun 2 2014, 04:28 PM
Deverauxfan
camera shy

Speaking of twist, do you remember Beth and the woman who fell in love with her and helped her kidnap Sheridan and it turned out to be Alastair? lol Remember him peeling himself out of that make up? :D And Beth had to be one of the most funniest villians in the history of soaps.
Yes! And their version of "Cell Block Tango" still gets me, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WWBWkgkbNU

I sorta wish they'd left her as a separate person though. I mean it was a really cool twist, but she was an interesting character in herself. I think they could have made Alistair behind Charlie w/o making him Charlie.
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

concerned
Jun 2 2014, 04:21 PM

Worst soap couple ever.

I donīt think itīs a question of wanting to be Santeen, but it would make Ejami soulmates and explained why they havenīt been able to stay away from one an other if they loved each other in past lives too, but if the writers wanted to do that they should have had them both die at young.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 3 2014, 02:02 AM
concerned

Worst soap couple ever.

I donīt think itīs a question of wanting to be Santeen, but it would make Ejami soulmates and explained why they havenīt been able to stay away from one an other if they loved each other in past lives too, but if the writers wanted to do that they should have had them both die at young.
or at least not have Colleen alive at the same time as Sami.

IMO that would be ridiculous, the original Santeen was stupid and this would just be magnifying the stupidity.

Also the reason they weren't able to stay away from each other was shared children not shared souls.

Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Sami has children with Lucas too so I donīt think that is the answer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

concerned

Worst soap couple ever.
Sadly, just like the current incarnation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 02:01 PM
Kaha
May 31 2014, 08:51 PM
Who makes the choice of who goes on these promotion tours? And why we never see Freddie and Guy going to these fan events?
Freddie was at the DCE event in Tennessee back in October & on the Days book tour last fall. He was also in Chicago & Atlanta
last August with Blake, Casey D, Jen L, & Chandler.
The event in Tennessee might have been a DCE event but it was promoting Freddie's Addicts Anonymous webseries (please forgive me for mentioning it, I know it's been previously stated that no one wants to hear about it ever again) and the book tour had a majority of the cast involved. As for the events in Chicago & Atlanta, this is my first time hearing that Freddie was there. I don't recall any mention of him at the q&a's or any pictures of him by the fans or thru Jen's tweets. So far that I've seen, Freddie hasn't been at any of these q&a's that have been strictly about Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 2 2014, 05:16 PM
I would check with the fans that went to James' private event on Friday night
theyt have some info
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jun 3 2014, 08:15 AM
Yoryla
Jun 2 2014, 05:16 PM
I would check with the fans that went to James' private event on Friday night
theyt have some info
Okay, thanks :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

stormymac
Jun 3 2014, 05:55 AM
trojangal
Jun 2 2014, 02:01 PM
Kaha
May 31 2014, 08:51 PM
Who makes the choice of who goes on these promotion tours? And why we never see Freddie and Guy going to these fan events?
Freddie was at the DCE event in Tennessee back in October & on the Days book tour last fall. He was also in Chicago & Atlanta
last August with Blake, Casey D, Jen L, & Chandler.
The event in Tennessee might have been a DCE event but it was promoting Freddie's Addicts Anonymous webseries (please forgive me for mentioning it, I know it's been previously stated that no one wants to hear about it ever again) and the book tour had a majority of the cast involved. As for the events in Chicago & Atlanta, this is my first time hearing that Freddie was there. I don't recall any mention of him at the q&a's or any pictures of him by the fans or thru Jen's tweets. So far that I've seen, Freddie hasn't been at any of these q&a's that have been strictly about Days.
The Chicago event was on 8/24 & the Atlanta event was on 8/25, I think
someone Jen L is friends with or has done GH events with before organized it.
I know pictures were on twitter & Facebook I posted some.. The big topic was Chandler
taping his last scenes that Friday the 23rd.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic