Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 10:39 PM (7,832 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Victor taking a bath. Was this when Nicole (along with Jan) tried to kill him?!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Yes. And you.are.welcome.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

I completely forgot how terrible & ridiculous those Victor/Jan scenes were:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXM8_UG7EL8

Oh, & you're welcome. :)
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 26 2014, 11:01 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Thanks Lysie. I was needing something to take my mind off the general woefulness surrounding Days at the moment.

spartan
Member Avatar

lysie
May 26 2014, 10:39 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Ahahaha! I remember this. Death by electrocution with a hair dryer, right? Good times.

james0479
Member Avatar

Ewwww it was that bad Jan too. I never liked that character until Heather Lindell got her brilliant hands on it and damn if I didn't fall in love with Jan. I was watching pretty intently during this because of the Serial Killer situation but I still, to this very morning, have no idea how Victor wound up on Melaswan. He was killed by Jan in the bathtub. Was there ever a throwaway line of dialogue that I sneezed and missed one day? I also remember thinking John Aniston surely threw at least a private fit over reading the magnificent Victor Kiriakis was being murdered......by the likes of JAN F'in SPEARS Geez
Edited by james0479, May 27 2014, 07:01 AM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Quote:

Today on #Days Nicole tries to stop Eric from talking to Daniel

Can they end this shit show already? :sleep2:

Posted Image
Edited by Team WilSon, May 27 2014, 10:10 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Team WilSon
May 27 2014, 10:10 AM
Quote:

Posted Image
Did you lose a bet?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2014, 11:10 AM
Team WilSon
Quote:

Posted Image
Did you lose a bet?

I sold my soul to the devil.

james0479
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
May 27 2014, 11:25 AM
Mitchapalooza
May 27 2014, 11:10 AM
Team WilSon
Quote:

Posted Image
Did you lose a bet?

I sold my soul to the devil.
I love Team Wilson!!!! However, that rectangle of shit of a smiling Dr Turd Basket, while hilarious, just makes me want to vomit! Lol. I still enjoy you tho. ;).

james0479
Member Avatar

I truly don't mean to be rude really but look at Daniels face. What, honestly, is the point? I don't get it!! My blood pressure rises when I dare check out the Days fb page. Literally people there think he doesn't get enough credit. Am I watching the same show?! I'd want what they are on if it wouldn't make me so stupid! I haven't seen a monkey so front burner since Passions. And yea...that was a low blow. And yea. I don't care ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

From what I can figure out, we have the following characters on: Will, Sonny, Victor, Hope, Lucas, Sami, EJ, Dan, Eric, Nicole, Brady, Theresa, JJ, Paige, Rory, & Bev.
(I may have missed someone)
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 27 2014, 11:40 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

That Dan banner is going to give me nightmares.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

james0479
May 27 2014, 11:33 AM
I truly don't mean to be rude really but look at Daniels face. What, honestly, is the point? I don't get it!! My blood pressure rises when I dare check out the Days fb page. Literally people there think he doesn't get enough credit. Am I watching the same show?! I'd want what they are on if it wouldn't make me so stupid! I haven't seen a monkey so front burner since Passions. And yea...that was a low blow. And yea. I don't care ;)
I will be BLUNT 85% of the people who post on the DAYS page on FB are what I call nutjobbers! Before I joined FB I didn't even realize how many insane people there really are. They are on other places too but the majority seem to be on FB.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 27 2014, 11:40 AM
I'm so glad I can't see it cause I turned off all images (aka "mobile mode"). lol.

james0479
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 27 2014, 11:41 AM
james0479
I will be BLUNT 85% of the people who post on the DAYS page on FB are what I call nutjobbers! Before I joined FB I didn't even realize how many insane people there really are. They are on other places too but the majority seem to be on FB.
First off, Miss Lola... Agreed!!! But I *know* it's designed for such purposes which makes me laugh! Lol ;).

WORD...the FB people are insane. I'm sorry but they are a whack attack of smack who derseves this flack. I'm not a mean person but they get my blood boiling. It's sad they kinda represent the people who watch days. They are the people flashbacks were invented for. They are the people who believe Daniel is the end all be all only because it's said every two minutes. They are the dumb down of this show and I have given up trying to communicate with them. All I want to do is give them a course in basic writing 101 because they sure as hell need it. I've found those who love Dannifer can't spell....obviously they can't see either.

camera shy

james0479
His eyes remind me of a chimpanzee's. I'm going to start calling him Cheetah.

james0479
Member Avatar

Dr Cheetah Pumpkin Douche OrangeGlo Of Nazareth! I came up with Dr Pumpkin Penis two Halloweens ago. I think Honeybees (who I adore) came up with Daniel Of Nazareth. Lol. There's been SOOOOO many good names for Daniel...I can't remember them all. If there's been anything good to come from his stint on Days (and there's only been ONE thing) it's all of our snarky nicknames for him. ;)

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 27 2014, 11:48 AM
MissLola
May 27 2014, 11:40 AM
I'm so glad I can't see it cause I turned off all images (aka "mobile mode"). lol.
I will tweet it to you...

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply