Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 10:39 PM (7,835 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 27 2014, 08:30 PM
Posted Image

(feel free to play "caption this" with the uniformed cop's expression. lol.)
He gave Victor a "look" when he was leaving and I nearly spit out my lunch laughing at it. You GOTTA screencap that look for me. . . pulleeeeez? :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mouse Mom

Jason47
May 27 2014, 09:52 PM
Supergirlx2
We had "two" Henderson's in that scene...Henderson the butler and Henderson Wade the cop.
Can we keep Henderson the cop?

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
May 27 2014, 10:33 PM
Jason47
May 27 2014, 09:52 PM
Supergirlx2
We had "two" Henderson's in that scene...Henderson the butler and Henderson Wade the cop.
Can we keep Henderson the cop?
Is it just me or does he kinda look like Brandon Walker?? :-/

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

PALMommy
May 27 2014, 10:31 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

He gave Victor a "look" when he was leaving and I nearly spit out my lunch laughing at it. You GOTTA screencap that look for me. . . pulleeeeez? :wub2:
Posted Image

Not Amused
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 27 2014, 04:24 PM
missmeka1987_
May 27 2014, 12:39 PM
My God it's just a tragedy that the writers are so determine to make Nicole out to be some horrible monster. I can't believe they even ruined her & Brady's friendship. He actually said she wasn't good for EJ out of all people..All Elvis did was made Nicole insecure in the name of Big huge mouth Samantha Brady..I'm really not liking Brady :angry:
The scene where Brady walked into his place stumbling drunk with a bottle in his hand summed it all up. Just o.d. already. What a useless character. Nicole and ej could have worked if it weren't for the writers insistence on going back to ejami. Have no doubt james and allie insisted on it.
Actually I would go as far to speculate that NBC and AS were probably the main reason Days went back to Ejami which I'll never understand why, considering Ejole were a perfect fit. Also at the time JS seemed to be pretty supportive of Ejole.
Edited by Not Amused, May 27 2014, 10:51 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 27 2014, 10:43 PM
PALMommy
May 27 2014, 10:31 PM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Posted Image
:blulaugh: BWAHAHAH! That's so funny - I am laughing again! Everything at Kiriakis Mansion was awesome sauce today imho!

TY for screencap! :wub2:

nananana7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Hi, I'm from the stripper service. First, I'll take off my belt ...

nananana7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 27 2014, 10:43 PM

Yeah I'm from the stripper service that mistakenly sent the female stripper to a Mr. Kiriakis' gay bachelor party last month. They sent me out to provide the type of entertainment you wanted.

Oh yes I'd be most happy to entertain you ...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

The newspaper article:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Angelsmile

iheartwilson
May 27 2014, 08:53 PM
Supergirlx2
May 27 2014, 04:22 PM
Angelsmile
May 27 2014, 04:07 PM
Sami to Lucas: "You were going to kill Nick... Lucas that is the sweetest thing."
Victor to Sonny: "The next time you want a man murdered you come to me."

Maybe I was raised wrong, but these seemed like totally inappropriate responses.
The Lumi one was pretty WTFy (& probably a sign that Sami's been hanging around Stefano & EJ too much). The Victor/Sonny one was very much in line with who Victor used to be (i.e., pre-Maggie).
I can't remember how long ago, pre or post wedding, but Victor offered to "help" Sonny with his Nick problem. So I thought it was great that the writers didn't forget that. I loved it when Victor said, "The next time you want a man murdered you come to me."
Both comments were somewhat humorous and thinking about it both can be explained in reference to the characters, I just remember thinking after each one "Is that really the correct response?" LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

If EJ has changed, then why does he still need someone spying on the Salem Police? Hasn't it occured to Sami that's such a Stefano thing? And we all know how much she's suppose to hate Stefano.

Kinay

Not Amused
May 27 2014, 10:44 PM
fundays13
May 27 2014, 04:24 PM
missmeka1987_
May 27 2014, 12:39 PM
My God it's just a tragedy that the writers are so determine to make Nicole out to be some horrible monster. I can't believe they even ruined her & Brady's friendship. He actually said she wasn't good for EJ out of all people..All Elvis did was made Nicole insecure in the name of Big huge mouth Samantha Brady..I'm really not liking Brady :angry:
The scene where Brady walked into his place stumbling drunk with a bottle in his hand summed it all up. Just o.d. already. What a useless character. Nicole and ej could have worked if it weren't for the writers insistence on going back to ejami. Have no doubt james and allie insisted on it.
Actually I would go as far to speculate that NBC and AS were probably the main reason Days went back to Ejami which I'll never understand why, considering Ejole were a perfect fit. Also at the time JS seemed to be pretty supportive of Ejole.
I agree. The EJami reunion wasn't worth all the hoopla . They never really amounted to much except becoming partners in crime while he's cheating on her. EJ and Nicole were much more believable as a couple.

Kinay

Angelsmile
May 28 2014, 02:34 AM
iheartwilson
Supergirlx2
Angelsmile
May 27 2014, 04:07 PM
Sami to Lucas: "You were going to kill Nick... Lucas that is the sweetest thing."
Victor to Sonny: "The next time you want a man murdered you come to me."

Maybe I was raised wrong, but these seemed like totally inappropriate responses.
The Lumi one was pretty WTFy (& probably a sign that Sami's been hanging around Stefano & EJ too much). The Victor/Sonny one was very much in line with who Victor used to be (i.e., pre-Maggie).
I can't remember how long ago, pre or post wedding, but Victor offered to "help" Sonny with his Nick problem. So I thought it was great that the writers didn't forget that. I loved it when Victor said, "The next time you want a man murdered you come to me."
Both comments were somewhat humorous and thinking about it both can be explained in reference to the characters, I just remember thinking after each one "Is that really the correct response?" LOL
Both responses were inappropriate in my book. Leave it to Sami to become warm and fuzzy over murder. My reaction to those statements was wtf do I watch this show for? Murder is now an inside joke for most of them. I don't even think real criminals do that. Aw, look at that ,he shot his cousin three times for us,how sweet! :drunk:

Kinay

Rosebud
May 27 2014, 05:42 PM
concerned
May 27 2014, 05:11 PM
Rosebud
May 27 2014, 12:03 PM
How does a known drug user alcoholic stay on a hospital board? :rolleyes:
Given EJ is on the board as well.

It's probably something to do with the size of your donation.
Is Brady rich? Doesn't he spend most of his money on drugs and alcohol?
He may be rich but he certainly is poor in judgement and common sense. How he made it this far in business is beyond comprehension because he sure is dense in his personal life. Theresa, well there are no words. She's pathetic, playing the grown up to snare a rich, man and playing in the kiddie pool with high schoolers. Go back to jail or OD already please! :soapbox:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 28 2014, 07:33 AM
Angelsmile
May 28 2014, 02:34 AM
iheartwilson
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Both responses were inappropriate in my book. Leave it to Sami to become warm and fuzzy over murder. My reaction to those statements was wtf do I watch this show for? Murder is now an inside joke for most of them. I don't even think real criminals do that. Aw, look at that ,he shot his cousin three times for us,how sweet! :drunk:
Victor's would've been more appropriate if he had said, "Next time you need someone taken care of . . ." OR ". . . we talked about my handling Nick . . ."! While totally in character for Victor, the line needed tweeking for sure.

And Sami? Well, her writing has been stupid for about 7-8 years. Hmmmm? I wonder why? :sarcasm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply