Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 26 2014, 10:39 PM (7,522 Views)
missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Kinay
May 28 2014, 07:52 AM
Rosebud
May 27 2014, 05:42 PM
concerned
May 27 2014, 05:11 PM
Rosebud
May 27 2014, 12:03 PM
How does a known drug user alcoholic stay on a hospital board? :rolleyes:
Given EJ is on the board as well.

It's probably something to do with the size of your donation.
Is Brady rich? Doesn't he spend most of his money on drugs and alcohol?
He may be rich but he certainly is poor in judgement and common sense. How he made it this far in business is beyond comprehension because he sure is dense in his personal life. Theresa, well there are no words. She's pathetic, playing the grown up to snare a rich, man and playing in the kiddie pool with high schoolers. Go back to jail or OD already please! :soapbox:

It's going to take for Brady & Theresa to get in a drunk car accident and hit Ciara or Allie to wake Them up..sounds harsh I know :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

missmeka1987_
May 28 2014, 08:06 PM
Kinay
May 28 2014, 07:52 AM
Rosebud
May 27 2014, 05:42 PM
concerned
May 27 2014, 05:11 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Is Brady rich? Doesn't he spend most of his money on drugs and alcohol?
He may be rich but he certainly is poor in judgement and common sense. How he made it this far in business is beyond comprehension because he sure is dense in his personal life. Theresa, well there are no words. She's pathetic, playing the grown up to snare a rich, man and playing in the kiddie pool with high schoolers. Go back to jail or OD already please! :soapbox:

It's going to take for Brady & Theresa to get in a drunk car accident and hit Ciara or Allie to wake Them up..sounds harsh I know :shame:
Oh NO. I would almost die if they put Hope through that heartache again.

It would be utterly gut wrenchingly tragic and KA would pull it off convincingly with ease but I just don't think I could do that.

It's bad enough the repetitive writing that had to kill both of Nicole's babies because they couldn't come up with any more creative way to handle it but to do this to Hope again.

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHiUaiNQ5xw

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js5vLKNTSqU

evil bastard deserved it.

S loves EJ

Not Amused
May 27 2014, 10:44 PM
fundays13
May 27 2014, 04:24 PM
missmeka1987_
May 27 2014, 12:39 PM
My God it's just a tragedy that the writers are so determine to make Nicole out to be some horrible monster. I can't believe they even ruined her & Brady's friendship. He actually said she wasn't good for EJ out of all people..All Elvis did was made Nicole insecure in the name of Big huge mouth Samantha Brady..I'm really not liking Brady :angry:
The scene where Brady walked into his place stumbling drunk with a bottle in his hand summed it all up. Just o.d. already. What a useless character. Nicole and ej could have worked if it weren't for the writers insistence on going back to ejami. Have no doubt james and allie insisted on it.
Actually I would go as far to speculate that NBC and AS were probably the main reason Days went back to Ejami which I'll never understand why, considering Ejole were a perfect fit. Also at the time JS seemed to be pretty supportive of Ejole.

I donīt think either AS or JS had anything to do with the decision to go with Ejami, both said in an interview they were very suprised when the writers went with them.

I think JS was pretty supportive of Ejole at least before the griefsex it seems to me that both JS and AZ interest went down after that. JS said in an interview in 2012 that it was about time the writers would go for Ejami. He also said in the same interview that he thought they could have done more with Ejole. It seems to me his first choice was that they would go with Ejami, but that he wasnīt against them going with Ejole. I can understand if those who likes Ejole doesnīt like to hear that but if he isnīt interested in Ejole I would think it would be better to know that since then Ejole would never happen anyway. Maybe JS would have left a year ago if they hadnīt gone with Ejami. Still that the writers went with Ejami might be good for Ejole or Ejabby too if it has been a dream of his it might be easier to be happy and satisfied with some other pairing if he first gotten his dream instead of always wondering what if.

It seems in some interview that JS isnīt interested in seeing EJ outside of Sami but itīs possible that he just canīt pimp more than one pairing at the time only time will tell if he will be back. I wouldnīt mind being proven wrong and see EJ with someone else, but I think it will take a least year before he might come back.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

james0479
May 27 2014, 12:02 PM
Oh and I know this doesn't belong here but I love all your fun comments so please follow me on twitter! @james0479.

Cue to me sending this....fade to commercial. ;).

Now back to our regularly scheduled rants already in progress.
Did as told! *Hee hee* :D

Yoryla
Member Avatar

What! Minus the Danericole crap, I *liked* this episode. I thought it was actually really GOOD! (Wednesday's is even better though).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply