Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 27 2014, 11:33 PM (10,129 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

" how could he be in there marrying that human dishrag. He loved me I know he loved me.
And she had to come back from the dead and take him away from me.
The only man I ever really loved".

Spoiler: click to toggle

"That girl's not playing with a full deck".
Edited by concerned, May 28 2014, 12:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlT_3BTjTQ8

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Lol, so that is Brady and Chloe's wedding, but who's the blonde? Surely not Nicole, is it?

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Oh, so it's Belle, lol. That's who I thought it would be. Looked like her.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

You know, even tho Nicole is kinda pathetic in this clip aswell, this is still the Nicole that is the true Nicole to me. Even if she was a little pathetic, she's pathetic in a good way, and in a way that is entertaining to the audience lol. I mean, pathetic Nicole that we have today is just like nails on a chalkboard, and totally useless.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Help! Why are there 2 Romans?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 28 2014, 07:19 AM
They casted then the original Roman as someone else name Alex during that time
Edited by Partnersincrime, May 28 2014, 08:27 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 28 2014, 08:25 AM
iheartwilson
They casted then the original Roman as someone else name Alex during that time
That must have been very weird to see. I never saw Judi Evans as Bonnie until that clip. Those are some strange casting choices. :shrug:

nananana7

iheartwilson

That person-who-looked-like-original-Roman is an anomaly that we'd all like to pretend never happened.
The idiots in charge decided to hire Wayne Northrup to do a stint as a completely unrelated character "Alex North"
-- and the entire storyline was a #FAIL.
http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/alexn.php

[Meanwhile we were and are still stuck with Josh Taylor as the tiic's official Roman (whom we call Fauxman).]

One of many complaints is that if TPTB ever wanted to re-hire Wayne as Roman ... then how would they explain AlexNorth? This leaves us stuck with JT as Roman.

Edit to add: I suppose Wayne-AlexNorth could be explained away by retconning him to be a previously unknown lookalike cousin of Wayne-Roman? I dunno. I'd prefer that AlexNorth was just a nightmare of Marlena's, and didn't really happen.
Edited by nananana7, May 28 2014, 08:34 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 28 2014, 08:30 AM
iheartwilson

That person-who-looked-like-original-Roman is an anomaly that we'd all like to pretend never happened.
The idiots in charge decided to hire Wayne Northrup to do a stint as a completely unrelated character "Alex North"
-- and the entire storyline was a #FAIL.
http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/alexn.php

[Meanwhile we were and are still stuck with Josh Taylor as the tiic's official Roman (whom we call Fauxman).]

One of many complaints is that if TPTB ever wanted to re-hire Wayne as Roman ... then how would they explain AlexNorth? This leaves us stuck with JT as Roman.
Thanks for the info. ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hated Alex North because it made not a damn bit of sense in relation to established show cannon nor were their attempts to explain it adequately satisfactory. Meanwhile, it invalidated every. single. marriage. Marlena ever had on the show. Yes, Marlena had an affair with a married professor in her backstory (hell, the character even appeared on the show brief TWICE as a temporary wrench to Don/Marlena) but this story was nothing less than a hot mess.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We begin with Theresa and Brady. He wants to know her dealer's number although he also says cocaine is a bad thing. He's had some bad times with it (thought he's not acting like he'd turn some down).

JJ is looking for Rory. Paige is looking at a paper which is an STD test. Bev grabs it and says it's private and a STD test. Seems that Bev is going to make Paige think JJ has a STD.

Gabi is doing a ridiculous photo shoot at TBD. Abigail shows up and Gabi points out Ben is cooing over Ari.

Victor straight up accuses Sonny of killing Nick.

Hope tires to shut Will up and says he needs a lawyer. He says that won't change anything that he killed Nick. Will does not have the Salem brain today.

Victor is awesome. He says that despite Maggie's soft spot for Fallon he knew he needed to be stopped. And he says something about all the bullet's are used up. Victor says Sonny is stupid and he needs to get out of the country. Victor realizes that Sonny believes Nick did. He also has said the gun is a collector's item and it will be tied to the murder.

Abe reads Will his rights.
Edited by Honeybees, May 28 2014, 11:09 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Who's on today:
Brady/Theresa/John
JJ/Rory/Paige/Bev
Gabi/Abby/Ben
Sonny/Victor
Will/Hope/Abe
Marlena/Aiden/Roman
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 28 2014, 11:29 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will is waiving his right to an attorney. He says he lied before and now he wants to own up to what he did. He's been lying all his life. Hope says start from the beginning.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:06 AM
Will is waiving his right to an attorney. He says he lied before and now he wants to own up to what he did. He's been lying all his life. Hope says start from the beginning.
These scenes sound interesting. The question is: how much truth will Will actually tell Hope?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 28 2014, 11:08 AM
Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:06 AM
These scenes sound interesting. The question is: how much truth will Will actually tell Hope?
Guy Wilson is doing a great job. It's clear that this incredibly stupid gesture is informed by guilt over what Lucas did.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ooooo... Aiden/Marlena scenes!! :)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena and Aiden at the pub. Marlena asks about the time Aiden asks about her serves and Hope interrupted.

Bev says sometimes when you snoop around you find things you don't want to know about and then JJ arrives.

Brady and Theresa talk cocaine. Theresa liked doing it with wine. She says really knew how to do it right when she could afford the good stuff. And then she says she understands why Brady doesn't want to do it. But Brady says "give that dealer a call." He *snerk* says cocaine doesn't do much for me but maybe you would like it - but he so wants that cocaine.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:13 AM
Marlena and Aiden at the pub. Marlena asks about the time Aiden asks about her serves and Hope interrupted.
Please let these scenes lead somewhere. :pray:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply