Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 27 2014, 11:33 PM (10,226 Views)
Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
May 28 2014, 08:35 PM
John's stilly walk:
Spoiler: click to toggle
LOL. I've never noticed his walk! What is the point of that and why do you call it a stilly walk?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mouse Mom

I saw an officer read someone their rights once (after a car accident) and was surprised he did literally read the person their rights. I asked about what I had seen, and was told they are supposed to READ someone their rights, not just say the words. And it was so that they don't mess them up, they are reading the exact words to everyone the same. So the writers got that one right.

Mouse Mom

Did John have leg surgery? Maybe that is why he was walking funny.

Sweet and Salty

Will&Sonny
May 29 2014, 12:08 AM
So, I just watched this episode (I was catching up on some much-needed sleep when it originally aired), and as I expected, that spoiler about Marlena's "jealousy", and all of the uproar about it here, was really much ado about nothing. It didn't even play out as jealousy to anyone other than Roman.

It's interesting that the writers are now saying that J.J. isn't a virgin when it was heavily implied that he was during his almost-hookup with Theresa on the night of her overdose. And he just reminded Theresa recently that they never actually slept together, so we know they're not retconning that.

I'm looking forward to Sonny figuring out that Will only confessed to protect him.
Will confessed to protect his father. Well, I guess Sonny too, but I saw it as protecting Lucas.

Sweet and Salty

Kaha
May 29 2014, 12:19 AM
I really love Sonny's relationship with Victor. I wish the show will do something with that. Victor should replace Brady with Sonny since Brady is one step away from passing out in a park bench.

I also love Frantic Sonny.

ETA - NuBen is not doing it for me. He's too...I don't know. He's just not real. He should thank his lucky stars though. Poor Justin G. was stuck with the pretending to be mysterious in the begining which made it seem like he was an spurned ex-lover of Jordan.
ALL THIS!

"Just not real"=plastic to me. Way too much makeup or something and stiff.

Only thing good about him is he looks more like Jordan, but other than that, he just doesn't seem natural.

Will&Sonny

Sweet and Salty
May 29 2014, 10:13 AM
Will&Sonny
So, I just watched this episode (I was catching up on some much-needed sleep when it originally aired), and as I expected, that spoiler about Marlena's "jealousy", and all of the uproar about it here, was really much ado about nothing. It didn't even play out as jealousy to anyone other than Roman.

It's interesting that the writers are now saying that J.J. isn't a virgin when it was heavily implied that he was during his almost-hookup with Theresa on the night of her overdose. And he just reminded Theresa recently that they never actually slept together, so we know they're not retconning that.

I'm looking forward to Sonny figuring out that Will only confessed to protect him.
Will confessed to protect his father. Well, I guess Sonny too, but I saw it as protecting Lucas.
That's not how I saw it. Will rushed over to the police station to confess after reading the second text message that E.J. received from his contact -- the one that said the police were searching the Kiriakis mansion. If Will genuinely believed that Lucas had killed Nick, he wouldn't have been worried about them searching the Kiriakis mansion. He was worried about that because he knew that they were looking for the gun Sonny had taken from the mansion earlier -- the gun Will believes Sonny used to kill Nick. Will confessed to protect Sonny, IMO.

Will might have also been trying to prevent Lucas from once again confessing to protect him, if he got the indication during their conversation at the pub that Lucas suspected that he had killed Nick himself, but I don't think that Will actually believes that Lucas killed Nick. Will thinks that Sonny did it, IMO, and Sonny thinks that Will did it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
May 29 2014, 10:05 AM
DDH has ALWAYS walked like that.

Sweet and Salty

Will&Sonny
May 29 2014, 11:04 AM
Sweet and Salty
May 29 2014, 10:13 AM
Will&Sonny

That's not how I saw it. Will rushed over to the police station to confess after reading the second text message that E.J. received from his contact -- the one that said the police were searching the Kiriakis mansion. If Will genuinely believed that Lucas had killed Nick, he wouldn't have been worried about them searching the Kiriakis mansion. He was worried about that because he knew that they were looking for the gun Sonny had taken from the mansion earlier -- the gun Will believes Sonny used to kill Nick. Will confessed to protect Sonny, IMO.

Will might have also been trying to prevent Lucas from once again confessing to protect him, if he got the indication during their conversation at the pub that Lucas suspected that he had killed Nick himself, but I don't think that Will actually believes that Lucas killed Nick. Will thinks that Sonny did it, IMO, and Sonny thinks that Will did it.
This is true. I guess both factored in.

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
May 29 2014, 11:33 AM
Mouse Mom
May 29 2014, 10:05 AM
DDH has ALWAYS walked like that.
Wow. That's interesting

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 29 2014, 12:19 AM
I really love Sonny's relationship with Victor. I wish the show will do something with that. Victor should replace Brady with Sonny since Brady is one step away from passing out in a park bench.

I also love Frantic Sonny.

ETA - NuBen is not doing it for me. He's too...I don't know. He's just not real. He should thank his lucky stars though. Poor Justin G. was stuck with the pretending to be mysterious in the begining which made it seem like he was an spurned ex-lover of Jordan.
Victor just cracks me up. I love his sense of humor. He told Sonny, "the next time you want to kill someone you come to me" or something along those lines. He is probably one of my favorite characters. I also find Rafe hilarious. He is very sarcastic.

The storyline of Brady drinking all the time and not getting along with his father is starting to get on my nerves. It has dragged on too long for my liking. Brady news a new storyline.

Edited by DaysAddiction, May 29 2014, 04:38 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This was a REALLY good episode imo!

The previous one on tuesday was good too, but this was even better. I REALLY love all the Wilson centricness of the show right now and Will and Sonny both trying to protect one another! I also love Victor & Sonny. And best of all, *no* Nicole, Dan and Eric, for like the first time in two weeks!!! Praise the Gods for small miracles!!!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The thing with RSW is that he just *looks* like that. Of course there is probably also the thing that he's been a professional model for ages, but I don't mind it. I kinda like his look of being pure as snow lol.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

To all y'all who don't see the supercouple writing for Wilson: Haters...... :whip: (lol)

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 29 2014, 05:07 PM
This was a REALLY good episode imo!

The previous one on tuesday was good too, but this was even better. I REALLY love all the Wilson centricness of the show right now and Will and Sonny both trying to protect one another! I also love Victor & Sonny. And best of all, *no* Nicole, Dan and Eric, for like the first time in two weeks!!! Praise the Gods for small miracles!!!
I actual think that Victor picked up on the guys trying to protect each other too... sure he was only able to talk to Sonny but I not sure that Victor is convinced that Will pulled the trigger either. I think only Lucas is convinced on it other then Sonny.... EJ & Sami seem completely unconvinced by Will's confession. Clearly someone's powers at play her that Will's confession isn't enough, the claim of no lawyer getting made to stop Will from signing the confession I guessing that was the show's way of preventing the wrong character to pay for Nick's death, however I just not sure how Hope makes the leap she did to the one she did at the end of Thurs. Episode from where she stood at Wends.

Will & Sonny love each other to the point they seem to each know, Sonny seems to know that he needs to protect Will from himself and his own guilt over what happened in the past... going to EJ seemed to be the answer. Why Will would listen to EJ I don't know but Sonny seems to get the sense that Will would... and I actual think Will is going to the question is if
confesses with the missing pieces that Hope is seeing now before that...
Edited by WilSonJAb33, May 29 2014, 06:01 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Brady and Theresa:

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
John's stilly walk:
Maybe that's where John has been all this time -- on super double secret business for The Ministry of Silly Walks.

nananana7

Ophelia
May 30 2014, 12:14 AM
Supergirlx2
John's stilly walk:
Maybe that's where John has been all this time -- on super double secret business for The Ministry of Silly Walks.

Ah yes.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

cockymom
May 28 2014, 12:34 PM
Run Ben, run!
:blulaugh: Ain't that the truth!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply