Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 27 2014, 11:33 PM (10,499 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abigail says Ben is a natural born manny. Ben says she's sleeping. Abigail wants to hang out with him and he's happy. The male model doesn't show and the photographer sees Ben.

Dumb but noble Will says he did everything on his own.

Dumb Sonny runs out of Victor's house with Victor saying he knows how to handle this stuff and to wait.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will says that Sonny got the gun from Victor but that he talked Sonny out of using it and that they put it in the closet. Then he got it. He says they were both up against the wall and frustrated and scared of Nick.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Aiden lies and says that he didn't want to talk to Marlena about Hope and the issue resolved itself. Roman shows up and Aiden learns they are exes. Roman has to go out on a date with a wealthy donor named Giselle to get the donation - and Marlena is amused. (Not jealous as the spoiler implied).

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Shady dealer sells coke to Theresa. Brady looks like a community theatre drunk again as he stumbles through HTS and catches his reflection in a window. He texts Theresa about bailing and then sees his dad.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:20 AM
Aiden lies and says that he didn't want to talk to Marlena about Hope and the issue resolved itself. Roman shows up and Aiden learns they are exes. Roman has to go out on a date with a wealthy donor named Giselle to get the donation - and Marlena is amused. (Not jealous as the spoiler implied).
ugh to Roman's interruption.
however, Aiden not wanting to talk to Marlena after all makes me think that it'll be Hope he eventually confides in.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi offers the modeling job to Ben for $500 but Ben says no.

Will says he and Sonny tried to stay level headed but the custody agreement pushed him over the edge. Oh - and he references Nick letting Caroline take the rap for him way back Ben. He lists a lot of other reasons. He says he lied about being at the library and shot Nick. Hope has a funny look on her face when he mentions the library.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:24 AM
Gabi offers the modeling job to Ben for $500 but Ben says no.

Will says he and Sonny tried to stay level headed but the custody agreement pushed him over the edge. Oh - and he references Nick letting Caroline take the rap for him way back Ben. He lists a lot of other reasons. He says he lied about being at the library and shot Nick. Hope has a funny look on her face when he mentions the library.
I can't wait to see it! lol.
(i'll try to remember to screencap it)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena continues to tease Roman about the man-eating donor Giselle. Aiden leaves. Roman asks if she's jealous. Marlena laughs. The scene plays very light.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Brady says his text can wait but that John should wipe the judgmental look off his face. John says Brady has had enough. Brady says you have a drink with me and it could change a lot between them. John takes the bottle and dumps it. Brady looks pissed. (Way to push him back to Theresa and her coke, John)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:29 AM
Marlena continues to tease Roman about the man-eating donor Giselle. Aiden leaves. Roman asks if she's jealous. Marlena laughs. The scene plays very light.
I REALLY hope that's not the end of Aiden in today's episode. If it is, then it's a ridiculous waste!

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Jesus Brady, don't you have enough $$ to buy Grey Goose? And John-- even though it looks like bottom shelf vodka it's still alcohol abuse. Shame on you!

Why is the only interesting thing for me today Roman and Marlena? But then again, I always preferred them to John and Marlena.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ doesn't know what's going on. Bev tells Paige that the STD test absolutely has nothing to do with JJ. Nothing at all and leaves. JJ returns and is confused.

Ben turns down the modeling - especially when he hears that there are going to be billboards. The male model shows up. Abigail is curious if Ben thinks pictures will steal his soul.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh sorry everyone! Police report. :( Interruption.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:32 AM
Philly?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

kkratz57
May 28 2014, 11:34 AM
Honeybees
Philly?
Yes. Community College of Philadephia is under lockdown.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

What's happening during Honeybee's news interruption:
-Sonny's looking for Will at the club.
-Will is still confessing stuff.
-Sonny's talking to Victor on the phone. He's not going anywhere without Will.
-Paige is telling JJ all about Bev's plan.
-Brady's back at Theresa's with more booze.
-Hope's gonna arrest Will "tomorrow". (no idea why not "today")
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 28 2014, 11:39 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, the local news anchor says nobody has been hurt but that he promises that they are looking at all the tweets to see what is going on. :( Tweets.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 28 2014, 11:36 AM
kkratz57
May 28 2014, 11:34 AM
Honeybees
Philly?
Yes. Community College of Philadephia is under lockdown.
Yup! I flipped to Y&R and KYW finally interrupted it.

Looks like we'll have to wait for others to fill us in... :(

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 28 2014, 11:39 AM
What's happening during Honeybee's news interruption:
-Sonny's looking for Will at the club.
-Will is still confessing stuff.
-Sonny's talking to Victor on the phone. He's not going anywhere without Will.
-Paige is telling JJ all about Bev's plan.
-Brady's back at Theresa's with more booze.
-Hope's gonna arrest Will "tomorrow". (no idea why not "today")
THANKS!!!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

-Victor tells Sonny that Will's at the SPD.
-Sonny arrives at the SPD.
-Hope lets Sonny talk to Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply