Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 9th; *updated 6/1 *
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 04:13 PM (28,464 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for week of June 9th

Nicole lashes out at Daniel and Jennifer for destroying her relationship with Eric

EJ discovers some very upsetting news about Kate and Stefano

Gabi shares a tearful farewell with Rafe, Will, and Sonny

Ben comforts an emotional Abigail

Marlena lays into Sami and Kate over what they did to Nick

**Update**

Monday
Nicole lashes out at Daniel and Jennifer; Abigail is taken aback by a deep secret.

Tuesday
Eric asks Nicole to take off her ring; Julie confronts Nick's killer.

Wednesday
Daniel is hurt by Jennifer; EJ discovers upsetting news about Kate and Stefano.

Thursday
Victor and Theresa clash over Brady; Gabi bids a tearful goodbye to Rafe, Will and Sonny.

Friday
Will realizes Sonny has kept a secret from him; Ben comforts Abigail, which leads to something more.

Monday, June 9, 2014
Bev tries to set Paige up for a fall.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Jennifer makes an admission which deeply wounds Daniel.
Sami and Marlena learn Eric has called off his engagement to Nicole.

Thursday, June 12, 2014
Jordan fears Kate has ratted her out to Sami.

Friday, June 13, 2014
EJ and Sami warn Kate she better not try to convince Stefano to derail their wedding.
Daniel and Rafe’s friendship takes a hit over a revelation from the past.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Kill them Nikki. Make this your swan song. Then we can all wash our hands of this show.

Or you can get Will to confess for you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Kate thinks Stefano's better in bed than he was.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

This freaking show. :facepalm:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well lol, finally it sounds like things are starting to happen and progress!

Nicole, puhleeze. Take a stadium full of seats, and spare us from *any* more interactions with the Saints that are Dannifer.

LOL - hopefully this means Kate and Stefano have ALREADY gotten married in secret and that she's moving in! Hee hee :blulaugh:

Bye Gabster. lol

Oh Mar, that's *such* old news. Have you heard about Nicole yet? Go pester her about betraying your son.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Wow,nicole. :whip:

You sucky piece of trash. You are the one who lied to Eric, not jen or daniel. Stop behaving like a spoiled 10 year old. :facepalm:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Typical Nicole,YOU lied over and over and over,yet it's Daniel and Jennifer's fault.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Well, at least someone gives Sami and Kate hell for what they did to Nick although I would have preferred it had been Julie.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I wish so much they would give Marlena a story other than being a mother hen - not that she shouldn't be that TOO! It just shouldn't be the only time we see her

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So now we know WHO the killer is then.

Restless84
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 28 2014, 04:37 PM
Well, at least someone gives Sami and Kate hell for what they did to Nick although I would have preferred it had been Julie.
I think Julie is suppose to be on June 12th, so maybe she gives them hell too (if she knows).

WillFan
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 28 2014, 04:57 PM
jam6242
May 28 2014, 04:37 PM
I think Julie is suppose to be on June 12th, so maybe she gives them hell too (if she knows).
Yes Julie is on June 12th.

Bill & Susan Hayes ž@DaysHayes · Apr 13
Julie sightings: May 6, 9, 12, June 12, August 28.
https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/455497951826034689

nananana7
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 28 2014, 04:13 PM

I can buy Marlena being angry at Kami ...
... if ....
the *reason* Marlena is angry is because ...
Kami chose in November to *not* to support Gabi -- specifically ...
-- Kami should have supported Gabi in reporting to police that Gabi hit Nick in self-defense after he tried to rape her.
Marlena should be all about supporting a rape victim, or victim of an attempted rape.

That's what I'd like to see Marlena be focused on: Gabi's right to defend herself from rape.

I really don't want to see Marlena whining about "poor Nick".

But who knows how the show will spin this.
Edited by nananana7, May 28 2014, 05:15 PM.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 28 2014, 05:13 PM
WillFan

... if ....
-- Kami should have supported Gabi in reporting to police that Gabi hit Nick in self-defense after he tried to rape her.
Marlena should be all about supporting a rape victim, or victim of an attempted rape.

That's what I'd like to see Marlena be focused on: Gabi's right to defend herself from rape.

Nick should have been held accountable for his attempted rape of Gabi and gotten the mental health care he so badly needed but him doing that DOES NOT excuse what those women did to him. What's going to suck is it will never come out what Gabi did to Melanie, UGH!

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm happy for anything involving Melanie to remain a deep dark unresolved unspoken of secret.

sillibella
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
May 28 2014, 05:18 PM
nananana7
WillFan

... if ....

Nick should have been held accountable for his attempted rape of Gabi and gotten the mental health care he so badly needed but him doing that DOES NOT excuse what those women did to him. What's going to suck is it will never come out what Gabi did to Melanie, UGH!
Nick has been held accountable for his crimes...he's dead. Nothing more you can do there. Gabi will pay for her part in Nick's demise. Karma will end up getting the rest of the Coven. This is a soap after all...

PALMommy
Member Avatar

fundays13
May 28 2014, 04:25 PM
Wow,nicole. :whip:

You sucky piece of trash. You are the one who lied to Eric, not jen or daniel. Stop behaving like a spoiled 10 year old. :facepalm:
Yeah, I don't like Dannifer AT ALL . . . but Nicole brought this one all on herself 100%.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Nick and Gabi are already going to pay for their crimes. What does it matter if the Melanie thing never come out? Melanie and Chad both know what happened. Besides there are others running around who have done just as bad or worst and are still free.
Edited by guessgirl, May 28 2014, 06:16 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

guessgirl
May 28 2014, 05:39 PM
Nick and Gabi are already going to pay for their crimes. What doe it matter if the Melanie thing never come out? Melanie and Chad both know what happened. Besides there are others running around who done just as bad or worst and are still free.
I don't think Gabi should be imprisoned for the Andrew thing. Like you said, many have done far worse.
But I think that Abigail and JJ need to know the full truth about the events leading up to their father's death.
For me, It's more about clearing the air and being responsible.
For me, it's not about punishment.

nananana7
Member Avatar

nananana7
WillFan

... if ....

Adding on a clarification to my above post:

Regarding Kami impulsively throwing Nick into the river (instead of reporting the attempted rape) ... I stand by what I've said above.

But I would fully support Marlena blasting Ejami for premeditated *HIRING* a hitman to kill Nick (even if the hitman didn't do it).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply