Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 9th; *updated 6/1 *
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 04:13 PM (28,506 Views)
WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

DaysAddiction
Jun 7 2014, 05:34 PM
sillibella
Jun 7 2014, 05:30 PM
Why are people thinking that Gabi isn't going to prison? Did I miss something?
I think I missed that too actually. I'm just responding to people's posts but I'm not sure what websites have spoilers about Gabi not being carted off to prison. I'm confused myself. I usually go on dayscafe for spoilers but I haven't gone on there in awhile
There is a spoiler that says Gabi leaves to start a new life or something like that however, I think the phrasing is just misleading... no where does it say that Gabi does pay for the crimes she confessed too... I think days wants to keep whatever Gabi plea deal is underwrap until that June 12th episode airs I don't think the wanted spoilers telling viewer what it was...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Jun 7 2014, 05:50 PM
Kaha
Jun 7 2014, 11:20 AM
kay
Jun 7 2014, 11:01 AM
DaysAddiction
Jun 4 2014, 10:31 PM
I really hope Eric forgives Nicole. While she should have given him the papers instead of stredding them I still think he should give her another chance. She does love him. The whole reason she didn't tell him is being she knew he would leave her to continue being a priest
I think he should forgive her as well. She forgave him for accusing her of drugging/raping him . Yes she should have told him of the evidence she found, but she was afraid of losing him. Now it looks like she has anyway. She needs to learn that honesty is always best. She was so afraid the truth was going to come out, so it would have been better coming from her in the long run. Now, the way it happened, she has lost his trust in her completely.
The two are not the same and not even close.

Eric did not deliberately accuse her of rape. It was a horrible thing to face for Nicole but Eric was confused and traumatized. And Nicole aided in his confusion by her caginess and refusal to talk about the events of the night he was raped. What Nicole did was deliberate and calculating. She had many chances to correct her mistake and to come clean but she continued to lie. For completely self-serving reasons she chose to destroy the evidence that exonerated the man she supposedly loved. She had a choice to give Eric his peace of mind and freedom and to clear his name but she chose to robe him of that. What Nicole did was a conscious choice, unlike Eric who's accusation was born out of confusion.
But, that doesn't negate her feelings of hurt and betrayal.
He hurt her deeply.
She forgave him quite easily, too, if you ask me. He didn't do major groveling or pleading to get back in her good graces. Pretty much, she just let it go. So, IMO, he can't that stance of forgiveness is not an option. And in their relationship, it can't be one-sided where she's open to forgiveness but he isn't. And by now, my harp is probably broken when I compare the shredded papers to other crimes committed by other Salemites. Shredding papers is nothing compared to the rapes, murders, and other things that have been done by others. Those same people are in love, have children, and living happy lives.
Guess that's a major reason why I can't understand why Nicole's actions are unforgivable, or why Ericole's relationship should get the death knell.
I think the writers are story driven more than concentrated on couples. I almost thing ericole were a plot device to turn nicole into a revenge seeker and provide story for dannifer. Nicole is going to still be in dannifer orbit at least thru the summer

Kaha
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Kaha
kay
DaysAddiction
Jun 4 2014, 10:31 PM
I really hope Eric forgives Nicole. While she should have given him the papers instead of stredding them I still think he should give her another chance. She does love him. The whole reason she didn't tell him is being she knew he would leave her to continue being a priest
I think he should forgive her as well. She forgave him for accusing her of drugging/raping him . Yes she should have told him of the evidence she found, but she was afraid of losing him. Now it looks like she has anyway. She needs to learn that honesty is always best. She was so afraid the truth was going to come out, so it would have been better coming from her in the long run. Now, the way it happened, she has lost his trust in her completely.

Eric did not deliberately accuse her of rape. It was a horrible thing to face for Nicole but Eric was confused and traumatized. And Nicole aided in his confusion by her caginess and refusal to talk about the events of the night he was raped. What Nicole did was deliberate and calculating. She had many chances to correct her mistake and to come clean but she continued to lie. For completely self-serving reasons she chose to destroy the evidence that exonerated the man she supposedly loved. She had a choice to give Eric his peace of mind and freedom and to clear his name but she chose to robe him of that. What Nicole did was a conscious choice, unlike Eric who's accusation was born out of confusion.
He hurt her deeply.
She forgave him quite easily, too, if you ask me. He didn't do major groveling or pleading to get back in her good graces. Pretty much, she just let it go. So, IMO, he can't that stance of forgiveness is not an option. And in their relationship, it can't be one-sided where she's open to forgiveness but he isn't. And by now, my harp is probably broken when I compare the shredded papers to other crimes committed by other Salemites. Shredding papers is nothing compared to the rapes, murders, and other things that have been done by others. Those same people are in love, have children, and living happy lives.
Guess that's a major reason why I can't understand why Nicole's actions are unforgivable, or why Ericole's relationship should get the death knell.
But I think characters are different, no? We can't expect Eric's reaction to be the same as Sami's reaction. Also, it took those characters a long time to reach that place of forgiveness and falling into each other's arms.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Jun 7 2014, 06:12 PM
DaysAddiction
sillibella
I think I missed that too actually. I'm just responding to people's posts but I'm not sure what websites have spoilers about Gabi not being carted off to prison. I'm confused myself. I usually go on dayscafe for spoilers but I haven't gone on there in awhile
There is a spoiler that says Gabi leaves to start a new life or something like that however, I think the phrasing is just misleading... no where does it say that Gabi does pay for the crimes she confessed too... I think days wants to keep whatever Gabi plea deal is underwrap until that June 12th episode airs I don't think the wanted spoilers telling viewer what it was...
Yeah, starting a new life in prison. I'd love for Kate to be helping Gabi skip town before her sentencing and have everything surrounding Gabi be this big question mark because that could potentially make things interesting but I'm pretty sure she'll get time in prison until they think of a new storyline for her or possibly to rarely be heard from again. :shrug:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jun 7 2014, 06:28 PM
lazydazes
Kaha
kay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

He hurt her deeply.
But I think characters are different, no? We can't expect Eric's reaction to be the same as Sami's reaction. Also, it took those characters a long time to reach that place of forgiveness and falling into each other's arms.
But, the whole point is that forgiveness was there.

lysie
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Jun 7 2014, 07:05 PM
Kaha
lazydazes
Kaha

He hurt her deeply.
And by the end of this story, forgiveness may be there, too.

Holaamigas

Thank you Lysie! Eric has known the truth for how long? Nicole didn't forgive Eric for his accusation right away, and this will take time too. I also think Jenn is going to rethink her actions when she sees the ramifications of it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

sillibella
No, you didn't. Whoever sent out the spoilers probably didn't want to state that Gabi was indeed the killer, so this way all the spoilers say is that Gabi is leaving the canvas.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 7 2014, 07:06 PM
lazydazes
Jun 7 2014, 07:05 PM
Kaha
lazydazes

And by the end of this story, forgiveness may be there, too.
I really hope Eric forgives Nicole too but I have a feeling this storyline will drag on for three months like this ridiculous storyline with Brady and John
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 7 2014, 09:49 PM.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

sillibella
Jun 7 2014, 07:01 PM
WilSonJAb33
DaysAddiction
sillibella
Yeah, starting a new life in prison. I'd love for Kate to be helping Gabi skip town before her sentencing and have everything surrounding Gabi be this big question mark because that could potentially make things interesting but I'm pretty sure she'll get time in prison until they think of a new storyline for her or possibly to rarely be heard from again. :shrug:
I hope they don't have a new storyline for her because I cannot stand her. I find myself wanting to yell at the tv screen whenever I watch Gabi quarreling with people and the whole Melanie thing irritated me

lysie
Member Avatar

DaysAddiction
Jun 7 2014, 10:02 PM
sillibella
WilSonJAb33
DaysAddiction

I hope they don't have a new storyline for her because I cannot stand her. I find myself wanting to yell at the tv screen whenever I watch Gabi quarreling with people and the whole Melanie thing irritated me
We know they don't have a new storyline for her. She left the show.

sillibella
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 7 2014, 10:47 PM
DaysAddiction
sillibella
WilSonJAb33

I had originally meant possibly in a few years or something... :)

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

lysie
DaysAddiction
sillibella
WilSonJAb33

I didn't mean for now. I meant what sillibella wrote like if she were to ever come back in a few years of if someone replaced her in a few years.
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 8 2014, 01:56 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I don't think the Gabster's coming back...

Yoryla
Member Avatar

She'll be mentioned though lol

camera shy

DaysAddiction
Jun 8 2014, 01:53 AM
lysie
DaysAddiction
sillibella

I didn't mean for now. I meant what sillibella wrote like if she were to ever come back in a few years of if someone replaced her in a few years.
Gabi's served her purpose.......to make Wilson the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
Jun 8 2014, 08:34 AM
DaysAddiction
Jun 8 2014, 01:53 AM
lysie
DaysAddiction

Gabi's served her purpose.......to make Wilson the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl.
I'm sure my SMH-ing at that very true fact will offend some people, but I don't care. IMO, making Gabi the one that killed Nick was more about creating a non-contrived situation where WilSon would end up with Ari than about creating a good exit story for Gabi/Camila.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/j5RTt9TBmrQ?t=8m30s

February 6, 2013 (The scene starts at 8:30.)

In the episode when Will gives Sonny his apartment key back, Sonny is telling Will that he still doesnít trust Gabi. Will acknowledges that there is something about Gabi that Sonny canít tell him.

SPOILER: Will realizes Sonny has kept a secret from him.

I hope the writers didnít forget this. I donít want them rewriting history and have Will be completely surprised that Sonny was keeping a secret about Gabi.

Kaha
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Jun 8 2014, 12:32 PM
http://youtu.be/j5RTt9TBmrQ?t=8m30s

February 6, 2013 (The scene starts at 8:30.)

In the episode when Will gives Sonny his apartment key back, Sonny is telling Will that he still doesnít trust Gabi. Will acknowledges that there is something about Gabi that Sonny canít tell him.

SPOILER: Will realizes Sonny has kept a secret from him.

I hope the writers didnít forget this. I donít want them rewriting history and have Will be completely surprised that Sonny was keeping a secret about Gabi.
They've changed everything else to make a contrived angst or to fit with their current plot so why not this one.
Edited by Kaha, Jun 8 2014, 12:56 PM.

angie37
Member Avatar

I can't speak for all Nicole fans, but I can explain my feelings with the "taking of the ring" and why it feels so dismal. We Nicolers have been trained by former writing regimes to expect the worst when it comes to our girl. When there's an argument and separation from a love interest, it's usually permanent. There has been no working to get the relationship(s) back on track because the breakup is the death toll for the couple. And now with Dan more than likely about to share a past or more with Eve, Jenn needs a shoulder to cry on and a guy to square her around town on his arm. If history is any indication or these sudden talks between Eric and Marlena about Jenn or between Jenn and Marlena about Eric, Nicole is about to lose out once again because Eric will more than likely be that guy. I could be wrong and hope I am, but I see a dismal summer of Nicole being verbally stoned by the good citizens of Salem while Jeneric talk about pictures, truth, and signs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply