Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 9th; *updated 6/1 *
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 04:13 PM (28,484 Views)
LovingDays

Team Nicole
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

PALMommy
May 28 2014, 05:33 PM
fundays13
May 28 2014, 04:25 PM
Wow,nicole. :whip:

You sucky piece of trash. You are the one who lied to Eric, not jen or daniel. Stop behaving like a spoiled 10 year old. :facepalm:
Yeah, I don't like Dannifer AT ALL . . . but Nicole brought this one all on herself 100%.
Regardless of what anyone thinks of daniel and jen,looking at it objectively, she was willing to throw a friend under the bus because she had to cover what she did to Eric with every lie she could think of. Then she has the unmitigating gall to lash out at them on top of that.

I can' t take Nicole anymore. The writers shifted her worst qualities into overdrive for this story.

cryin4days

nananana7
May 28 2014, 05:52 PM
guessgirl
May 28 2014, 05:39 PM
Nick and Gabi are already going to pay for their crimes. What doe it matter if the Melanie thing never come out? Melanie and Chad both know what happened. Besides there are others running around who done just as bad or worst and are still free.
I don't think Gabi should be imprisoned for the Andrew thing. Like you said, many have done far worse.
But I think that Abigail and JJ need to know the full truth about the events leading up to their father's death.
For me, It's more about clearing the air and being responsible.
For me, it's not about punishment.
Many seem to want to pen Jack's death on Gabi. The gas leak combined with the sparks from the fuse box in the tunnel caused the explosion, not Gabi. I could just as easily say Abby was somewhat complicit in Jack's death. Had she not been in the elevator at the time of the explosion, Jack wouldn't have tried to rescue her and subsequently fallen to his death. Gabi is guilty of the events that led to Melanie's kidnapping, but she did not cause Jack's death.

Pookie
Member Avatar

nananana7
guessgirl
Nick and Gabi are already going to pay for their crimes. What doe it matter if the Melanie thing never come out? Melanie and Chad both know what happened. Besides there are others running around who done just as bad or worst and are still free.
I don't think Gabi should be imprisoned for the Andrew thing. Like you said, many have done far worse.
But I think that Abigail and JJ need to know the full truth about the events leading up to their father's death.
I still think Gabi will confess to the whole Melanie thing as her motive for killing Nick. He WAS holding it over her head to control her choices. Some of Gabi's final scenes are supposed to be intense, emotional ones with Abigail. I always assumed that Gabi's role in DAYSASTER will be revealed and Abigail will confront Gabi before she's sent to prison.

angie37
Member Avatar

Wrong or not, I'm still in Nicole's corner and will take anything that removes her from Dannifer's orbit. :mellow:

Pookie
Member Avatar

cryin4days
May 28 2014, 06:16 PM
nananana7
guessgirl
Many seem to want to pen Jack's death on Gabi. The gas leak combined with the sparks from the fuse box in the tunnel caused the explosion, not Gabi. I could just as easily say Abby was somewhat complicit in Jack's death. Had she not been in the elevator at the time of the explosion, Jack wouldn't have tried to rescue her and subsequently fallen to his death. Gabi is guilty of the events that led to Melanie's kidnapping, but she did not cause Jack's death.
Wasn't it Andrew who caused the first explosion which lead to the subsequent explosions? If yes, it was Gabi's actions that lead to Andrew dragging Melanie into the tunnels and setting everything in motion. Is Gabi directly responsible for Jack's death? No, but there were consequences to her actions, and that includes the accidental deaths of 2 innocent people because Gabi was too busy trying to cover her ass instead of doing the right thing.

cryin4days

Pookie
May 28 2014, 06:23 PM
nananana7
guessgirl
I still think Gabi will confess to the whole Melanie thing as her motive for killing Nick. He WAS holding it over her head to control her choices. Some of Gabi's final scenes are supposed to be intense, emotional ones with Abigail. I always assumed that Gabi's role in DAYSASTER will be revealed and Abigail will confront Gabi before she's sent to prison.
Gabi's emotional scenes with Abby could also be Gabi saying goodbye to her best friend and asking her to take care of her daughter for her since Abby is Ari's godmother.

Pookie
Member Avatar

cryin4days
May 28 2014, 06:28 PM
Pookie
May 28 2014, 06:23 PM
nananana7
guessgirl
Gabi's emotional scenes with Abby could also be Gabi saying goodbye to her best friend and asking her to take care of her daughter for her since Abby is Ari's godmother.
I'm sure the "take care of my daughter since you're her godmother" will be a part of it. But I still think Abigail deserves to know what happened and to confront Gabi about it.

cryin4days

Pookie
May 28 2014, 06:27 PM
cryin4days
nananana7
guessgirl
Wasn't it Andrew who caused the first explosion which lead to the subsequent explosions? If yes, it was Gabi's actions that lead to Andrew dragging Melanie into the tunnels and setting everything in motion. Is Gabi directly responsible for Jack's death? No, but there were consequences to her actions, and that includes the accidental deaths of 2 innocent people because Gabi was too busy trying to cover her ass instead of doing the right thing.
The fuse blew and it was a dark in the tunnel. Andrew initially opened a cigarette lighter to see and it caused the first small explosion. He was beating/shaking the fuse box trying to get the light back on. Had they not been in the tunnels that fuse box would still have short circuited and caused those explosions. I'm not defending Gabi hiring Andrew but seriously how can one blame her for that explosion. Had Ciara been in the tunnels using it as her secret hideout, would some blame her for the explosions and Jack's death.
Edited by cryin4days, May 28 2014, 06:41 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Is this the week Nicole threatens to kill Daniel? I hope Ari plays Nicole as a drunken badass and not the sappy, emotional wreck that Nicole has been for months now. #FreeNicoleFromDaniel

Yoryla
Member Avatar

cryin4days
May 28 2014, 06:32 PM
Pookie
May 28 2014, 06:27 PM
cryin4days
nananana7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The fuse blew and it was a dark in the tunnel. Andrew initially opened a cigarette lighter to see and it caused the first small explosion. He was beating/shaking the fuse box trying to get the light back on. Had they not been in the tunnels that fuse box would still have short circuited and caused those explosions. I'm not defending Gabi hiring Andrew but seriously how can one blame her for that explosion. Had Ciara been in the tunnels using it as her secret hideout, would some blame her for the explosions and Jack's death.
Yeah but that's not it. If Andrew and the others hadn't been at the tunnels at those times, the explosion might not have happened at the time when it did, when those people were gathered in the ballroom. Sure, it might have happened at another time, but by then the police or other residents could have been protected. And yes, Andrew shaked the fuse box and lit the match that set out the first explosion that probably was a catalyst to the later ones.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:applause: :rockon: Thank u Nicole!!! Lash'em and slash'em the hell out of your storyline. If Dannifer wants or needs some angst, they can go bark up another tree somewhere on the other side of Salem. As for Salem, I don't get this town :shame: there are enough mofo hypocrites running around in it that it's not even funny. But, FINALLY, the "shitty that never shoulda happened in the first damn place plot point" is over and for that alone, I'm ecstatic. :rockon:
As for it being Nicole's fault, of course it is. And it's something that she/Eric need to work through without the rest of the sanctimonious hypocrites of Salem throwing their cents in that won't even amount to a half-a-damn dollar.
As for the mess that happened with Gabi/Melanie/Chad, its all water under the bridge for me. And again, there are people that have committed far worse crimes that are still marching around in Salem USA. Again, the little town is filled with nothing but hypocrites. Surprised that glass houses aren't shattered every millisecond there.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

LovingDays
May 28 2014, 05:58 PM
Team Nicole
:cheers: :hug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

lazydazes
May 28 2014, 07:06 PM
:applause: :rockon: Thank u Nicole!!! Lash'em and slash'em the hell out of your storyline. If Dannifer wants or needs some angst, they can go bark up another tree somewhere on the other side of Salem. As for Salem, I don't get this town :shame: there are enough mofo hypocrites running around in it that it's not even funny. But, FINALLY, the "shitty that never shoulda happened in the first damn place plot point" is over and for that alone, I'm ecstatic. :rockon:
As for it being Nicole's fault, of course it is. And it's something that she/Eric need to work through without the rest of the sanctimonious hypocrites of Salem throwing their cents in that won't even amount to a half-a-damn dollar.
As for the mess that happened with Gabi/Melanie/Chad, its all water under the bridge for me. And again, there are people that have committed far worse crimes that are still marching around in Salem USA. Again, the little town is filled with nothing but hypocrites. Surprised that glass houses aren't shattered every millisecond there.
Nicole doesn' t want to work through anything. She just wants to continue to lie to Eric. If not for her lies being exposed she would have been perfectly happy to continue to deceive Eric . Thats not love. Its a sick obssession . Eric needs to shed her like a bad habit and Nicole deserves to be all alone.

concerned
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Surely if Gabi is responsible for killing Jack and Madison....

can't we blame Eric not being able to be a priest on Kristen.

concerned
Member Avatar

or Marlena and Brady .

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fundays13
May 28 2014, 07:41 PM
lazydazes
Nicole doesn' t want to work through anything. She just wants to continue to lie to Eric. If not for her lies being exposed she would have been perfectly happy to continue to deceive Eric . Thats not love. Its a sick obssession . Eric needs to shed her like a bad habit and Nicole deserves to be all alone.
Depends on how they write it in the future.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

LovingDays
May 28 2014, 05:58 PM
Team Nicole
Always. Only because of AZ, though. If any other actress was playing Nicole, I don't think I would've lasted this long.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 28 2014, 05:13 PM
WillFan
May 28 2014, 04:13 PM
NE Spoilers for week of June 9th
Marlena lays into Sami and Kate over what they did to Nick

I can buy Marlena being angry at Kami ...
... if ....
the *reason* Marlena is angry is because ...
Kami chose in November to *not* to support Gabi -- specifically ...
-- Kami should have supported Gabi in reporting to police that Gabi hit Nick in self-defense after he tried to rape her.
Marlena should be all about supporting a rape victim, or victim of an attempted rape.

That's what I'd like to see Marlena be focused on: Gabi's right to defend herself from rape.

I really don't want to see Marlena whining about "poor Nick".

But who knows how the show will spin this.
Oh I buy Marlena being mad at them after all I sure that she probably blames them for everything Nick did to Wilson and Arianna with his games and attempts (through the started before that) to keep Will & Sonny from Will's daughter, Sonny's step daughter and Gabi's daughter. But clearly here Gabi is the killer because I don't see else Marlena learns of what Kate & Sami did unless Gabi confesses to the successful attempt at murder and the attempt Nick survived months earlier.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
May 28 2014, 04:33 PM
Typical Nicole,YOU lied over and over and over,yet it's Daniel and Jennifer's fault.
Yes, it is Daniel and Jennifer's fault. They ruined the Ericole story with their epic suckage. They're like a black hole for creativity, every character associated with them gets destroyed at their altar.

I hope Nicole kills them.

KILL THEM NICOLE! #TEAMNICOLE

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply