Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 29 2014, 12:01 AM (8,358 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Ugh.. Greta! Sooooo boring!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Uhhhhhh Garden Of Eden....I still have no idea what the point of that was.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I read about this SL on message forums before seeing it on tv, laughed about it even, but when it came on I didn't laugh. I was in shock to see it actually happening... and I'm like james0479, still don't have any idea WHY it happend...

Marlene

While I've been watching almost "forever," there were certainly gap in the late 80s/90s, among others. This is one of those gaps. I think that's a good thing.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Why do you do this to us so early in the morning Lysie? THE.WORSE.STORY.EVER!!!!

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Greta = one of the Top 5 most useless contract characters DOOL ever created. Boy, how I was hoping she'd be killed off at her own coronation.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i loved Greta and still want to know who her father was, but that Garden of Eden storyline was just BAD.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

As they used to say in the old horror comic books :"No! No! Aiiiiieeee! '

Sariah
Member Avatar

Of all the stupid stories Days has done, that has to rank in the Top 5 stupidest stories ever. It was so torturous - I wanted to turn the TV off. But if I remember correctly that story was on at the same time as the beginning of Philip and Chloe. So to watch my favorite story ever I had to suffer through loincloth/erotic oil falling from the sky/Nadia Bjorlin's sister as a snake stuff.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
May 29 2014, 12:01 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Astounding stupidity. As if I didn't hate Greta enough....

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
May 29 2014, 07:02 AM
Why do you do this to us so early in the morning Lysie? THE.WORSE.STORY.EVER!!!!
Technically, she did it to us late last night. lol. ;)

jam6242
Member Avatar

Glad I was on a Days break during this time!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh my eyes. The pink, the pink of Jennifer's suit. And JJ tells her he wants to go see St. Orange to talk about something.

Meanwhile, we see St. Orange thinking about Niicole's goodbye. How dare she say goodbye to him?

Eric shows up with a bag at Nicole's and says "feel like getting married?" Nicole says something about keeping the secret and St. Daniel calls and Eric asks why she didn't pick it up.

EJami are working and talking about business. Line about Nick staying dead. Sonny shows up. Sami wants to know where Will is.

Hope doesn't want to arrest Will. Abe says to her she doesn't want to believe it.

Rafe and Jordan come over to babysit/visit Ari. Gabi doesn't know about Will.

Will has been brought to a questioning room. He wants to know why he's not in front of a judge. He says again he killed Nick Fallon. He's really protesting too much.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hope says "Are you buying Will's confession." Abe says Will had means and motive. Hope says you are right - get this over with.

Sonny won't tell Ejami what is going on.

Will paces the interrogation room and remembers his wedding vows. Hope arrives and gives him the statement.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole snippily tells Daniel she doesn't want to talk to him and hangs up. Eric wants to know why she doesn't want to talk to him. (????)

JJ questions Pink Jennifer about her relationship with St. Orange.

Eric says to Nicole he doesn't have to protect her. Eric is going to St. Luke's to light a candle and say some goodbyes and he wants Nicole to talk to Daniel. Because Daniel is important. He goes. She calls. Daniel wants to know wants going on. Daniel orders Nicole to put Eric on the phone so he can talk to him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel insists on coming to see Eric and Nicole but is interrupted by JJ who says Daniel looks stressed.

Nicole says she has one shot at this.

Jordan (with wavy hair that makes her practically unrecognizable) and Rafe coo over Ari and Gabi's modeling.

Sonny tells EJami and they freak wondering if Will has a lawyer. EJ says she should stay here.

Hope says read through the confession and make sure everything is accurate and sign and date it. Abe says to Hope (outside of earshot of Will) that he hates this as much as you do. But Hope is looking very skeptical.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi offers to toast Rafe an English muffin. Gabi says she feels better because she was confused when Nick came back. She says she never wanted this to happen to him, but she can see things clearly now. Rafe thanks her for the custody addendum that keeps Ari in his life. Rafe says things are working out. He says she's grown up since Ari was born and he's proud.

EJ says Sami should not go with them if she's ranting and raving. Sonny tells Ejami that he got Victor's gun and explains everything about the gun. Sonny says Will is taking responsibility for this to make up for what Lucas did. EJ says that Sonny should help Sami calm down and EJ is going to the police.

Will says this is what he did and he's going to sign. Hope seems skeptical. A random lawyer shows up and tells Will to put the pen down.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi goes out for groceries.

Eric shows up at Pink Jennifer's house. He's going to resign from his job.

St. Daniel tells JJ everything is fine. JJ says if there is anything he can do because he owes his relationship with Paige to Daniel. Nicole shows up and JJ leaves. Daniel says "You didn't bring Eric?" Nicole says why do you go out of your way for JJ but not for me. Ugh.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric says he can't tell Pink Jennifer why he's resigning, and she assumes that he's got a better job and says she and Daniel and Ericole should go out and celebrate.

Nicole says Daniel should not trash her to Eric and they fight...and she says what happened between them is private. She says she and Eric are leaving town. They are yelling. She says their friendship is over.

Sonny sees the note and Ari and Gabi return. Sonny wants to talk to her. She asks where is will and Sonny says he will explain. Sonny says you should sit down. He says Will confessed to killing Nick. Gabi sits down and looks shocked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply