Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 29 2014, 12:01 AM (8,351 Views)
iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 29 2014, 10:28 PM
Honeybees
May 29 2014, 10:23 PM
WilSonJAb33
May 29 2014, 10:12 PM
Kaha
May 29 2014, 10:08 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Kaha,

I agree with you about Hope's actions however she also kept going back to the evidences that had proof that I don't think Hope believed that Will's the actual killer.. why she felt it was Gabi he is protecting is the part I don't get. Viewer knows he was out to protect Sonny for sure and maybe to some degree Lucas. However somehow Hope leaps to the protection being Gabi... I wonder how the evidences got her there since til now she (Hope) has not questioned Gabi in Nick's death.
I am always reticent to apply real life standards to soaps, but Will was not acting like a guilty man. He was totally acting like a man who was acting guilty. The whole no lawyer, refusing to elaborate on details and insisting over and over again he acted alone and most certainly did it - that's not generally how a guilty person acts. And false confessions are a thing in every high profile case for all sorts of reasons. Any detective would be trained to spot a false confession - so Will's fake confession must have been relatively well thought out for Hope to give any credence to it at all. The police always withhold information that only the killer would know (if they have it) - just to weed out the crazies.
Excellent points. Hope didn't look convinced from the start. I think she immediately figured out that Will was protecting someone. He was too clinical and his confession was well thought out. The police didn't even need to ask him anything.
It was well thought out because most of what he said was true.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Sariah
May 30 2014, 12:00 AM
Supergirlx2
May 29 2014, 11:42 PM
I'm not trying to be blasphemous, but that last picture makes it look like Eric's about to give Jesus a double high five.

Nothing blasphemous about that! I think Jesus has his hand out to "high five" us a lot when we get see His light here and there!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm just gonna say this. Jen and Eric have *SO* much more natural chemistry than Dannifer. It's like she came alive when in scenes with Eric, and finally was free to be herself, the fun-loving and light woman that she used to be. She was reminiscent of the old Jennifer who used to go exciting journalistic adventures with Jack. Sorry, but my vote goes totally for Jeneric, lol.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sami, Sami, Sami. She really pulled out ALL of her arsenal from the "bull in a china shop" today in the scenes at the police station. Lord. I mean, she just totally pulled all of the attention to herself once again. Lol.................

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Jennifer looked SUPER good today!!!

Have they really been amping up her wardrobe ever since the horrid, weird 70's look she had on the other week.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 30 2014, 12:32 AM
Nicole/Dan (when she's leaving his apartment):
Spoiler: click to toggle

Nicole bumps into Sally:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Seriously how is BUMP watch going .

We must be up in the high twenties by now and it's only just half way through the year.

concerned
Member Avatar

Yoryla
May 31 2014, 05:02 PM
I'm just gonna say this. Jen and Eric have *SO* much more natural chemistry than Dannifer. It's like she came alive when in scenes with Eric, and finally was free to be herself, the fun-loving and light woman that she used to be. She was reminiscent of the old Jennifer who used to go exciting journalistic adventures with Jack. Sorry, but my vote goes totally for Jeneric, lol.
Fine but you realise that will leave Dan free for Kristen.

Monkey Paw.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 1 2014, 12:27 AM
Yoryla
May 31 2014, 05:02 PM
Fine but you realise that will leave Dan free for Kristen.

Monkey Paw.
Eeeeh. :blink: No I don't want to..... Gahd. :x

lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply