Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 12:05 AM (10,541 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Those were the days i miss Craig and Nancy. Plus you cant go wrong with Victor.

I want to ask has anyone seen that really cute fresh step cat liter commercial when the cat fits it self in the box. Too cute.

smirks

Someone please write a fanfic about how this particular picture came to be! My mind boggles.

am103
Member Avatar

I'd kill to have the Wesley family back on the show. It was so nice having Nancy back for a little while last year!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Justin Melvey! Such a babe. Miss him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

that's such an odd combination of characters, but Nancy!!! :) I think I liked her more than Chloe even.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

We begin with Town Crier JJ telling Jennifer about the elopement. Casey Moss is trying to deliver the lines like a bro, to his credit. Jenn-Jenn is an a panic about the elopement - why is this goodbye.

Eric sitting before the statue of Jonas - I mean Jesus. Marlena comes upon him and he's about to tell Marlena everything is about to change.

Nicole answers the door and Hulk Smashing Daniel ambles into the room saying they do have stuff to talk about.

Gabi and Ari open the door and Hope says she's on police business when Gabi innocently says Will and Sonny aren't there.

Lucas shows up and talks to Abe and Sonny - what's going on.

Will still saying he said everything. EJ intensely tells him not to do this. They don't have a case without the confession.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Gabi tells Hope she and Ari were going to the park. Hope says Will confessed to killing Nick.

EJ says "William, let's fight this." Will says I want to step up and take responsibility. EJ says what about your responsibility to the people in your life. Sami chimes in your daughter and husband need you.

Gabi admits she knew Will confessed but was still going to the park. Hope wants to confirm information from Will's statement.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena tells Eric she wants him to be happy and if marrying Nicole makes him happy, then he has her blessing. Eric tells her about the elopement. She doesn't look happy and there is a ominous music cue.

St. Orange smugs to Nicole that she's not going to elope - that it ENDS HERE. Smug Douche level goes to 11.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So Jen and Daniel are reacting to the elopement with the same level of intensity as the rest of the cast to Will's confession. It's pretty bizarre.

Gabi asks Hope how is Will? She asks if he has a lawyer. Hope says EJ is with him but once he signs that paper there's nothing EJ can do.

Will says to EJ that Lucas was arrested because of a criminal record that should have been his. He says that he let Nick blackmail him and that he shouldn't have let it happen. He should have told the truth. That he now has to step up.

Lucas asks Sonny if he thinks Will did this. Sonny says that he can't that Will has been upbeat and this doesn't make sense that Will has a terrible poker face.

Sami intensely tells Will that Lucas is prouder of what he did for Will than anything else he's ever done and Will owes it to Lucas to talk to him before Will signs this confession.

Edited by Honeybees, May 30 2014, 11:18 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jen kvetches about the elopement.

Nicole tells Daniel that they are eloping to get away from interference. Daniel says "why didm' t you call your best man" - and Nicole says this is private and she doesn't need Daniel jumping in.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlena is concerned to learn Ericole are leaving Salem. Eric says he's not running away. He says he forgave Marlena for what she did at the wedding and for not liking Nicole.

Jonas of Nazareth will NOT allow Ericole to leave town until he talks to Eric. Then, he uses his powers to realize that Nicole never came clean and smugly says he's going to talk to Eric.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Somebody please kill Daniel.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole tries to take a phone from Daniel and then finally confesses to St. Jonas of all her awful sins. She says she couldn't stand the idea of him looking at her and knowing what she had done. She couldn't hurt him that way.

Marlena is sad that Eric is leaving but she is accepting. She says she doesn't understand. She wants to know why he has to go.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Daniel sucks and this whole drama with Will confessing seems pointless after they gave the killer away on SOD yesterday.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

St. Jonas wants to know WHY Eric was so mad at him. What did you say to him? Daniel pounds on the table slightly and says he's not letting this go - and he wants to know what Nicole said. And she says she told Eric that Daniel was in love with him.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will says that Ejami have to leave when he talks to Lucas. EJ takes the confession. Will says they can print out another copy. EJ says you don't sign anything until your attorney looks at it.

Ejami leave and Lucas arrives and hugs Will.

Ejami run into a puzzled looking Sonny. Sonny tries to leave and they want to know what is going on.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm supposed to believe that Daniel cares this much about Eric? Or Nicole? Or just truth in general? This would make more sense if say Brady was doing what they have Daniel doing. At least he has history with both Eric and Nicole. I'm amazed at how I thought the shredding of evidence was bad enough....having Daniel react this way and the fact it IS Daniel turned this shit fest into a fucking nightmare.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I love the father/son chemistry between BD and GW. Lucas says I love you and nothing you do will change that. Will says I finally get that. Lucas says you are a dad.

Gabi is telling Hope about the dress Ari is wearing and how it was too tiny when they got it but she grew into it. They have mother chat about how some things never change with your children. Hope says they always feel like your babies even when they grow up.

Lucas says you will do anything to protect your children and that's why he went to scare Nick with a gun. Will insists that he shot Nick and Lucas tells him to look him in the eye and say that.

Meanwhile, Sonny tells Ejami about the rare gun and Victor wanting Sonny to go to Indonesia with Will, Gabi and Ari. Victor thought Sonny did it. EJami ask if Sonny did it and will is protecting him.

Nicole and Daniel yell at each other and St. Daniel is VERY hurt at Nicole's lies. She says she's loved Eric first and he was a gift.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole reminds Daniel that she wouldn't give up trying to find that proof and it wouldn't have been found with out her but that Eric had decided that he wanted her and only then did she destroy the documents and that Eric's happy and she's happy. Smug Daniels says "Are you?" She begs him not to say anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply