Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 12:05 AM (10,951 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

And I'm kinda glad about Gabi too, although it was so abrupt... I mean, that's a storyline that could have gone on a little bit longer. Plus I think her just confessing in a long line of other confessors is kinda... silly? I mean, at the very least the audience should have made privy privately to that information at first, like say, ending this episode on Gabi having a flashback to killing Nick.

And how are they going to do the reveal scenes without having any flashbacks to that moment??? Why didn't they film them beforehand before BB left? How incredibly stupid if we don't get to actually *see* the murder and the deed being done? Well whatever. I just kind of wish they would have put in more innuendo to make it to this point. And how did Hope realize who it was? I mean, what did she think of when she said "nothing has changed"??? I don't know about that.... I'm kind a thinking that should have been made to be aware to the audience....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yeah, lol, wth was that line from Eric about how "EJ cannot hurt me again"? Lol, he hasn't done anything to him :blulaugh:

(And no, not betraying his sister is not doing anything to him, in case anyone had any weird thoughts on that matter.)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Positively loved the Marlena/Eric scenes, they were so heartfelt and felt real!

And I actually didn't mind the yellow day-glo this time around, I actually thought Marlena looked great! :blulaugh:
Edited by Yoryla, May 31 2014, 06:21 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Oh, and Jennifer still looked great and I really liked her ponytail!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

And I am SO glad she told Eric the truth!!! I mean, everyone knows Nicole never would have!

The absolutely only thing that could even remotely bother me with that was that now, in Nicole's eyes, Daniel gets to go off scot-free, since *he* was not the one to tell him. Which of course means that there is *so* gonna be an Danicole pairing in the future.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

leela46
May 31 2014, 05:17 PM
Supergirlx2
May 31 2014, 05:05 PM
jam6242
May 31 2014, 04:33 PM
If I'm remembering correctly, on the day of the clothes shredding incident Ciara had been dropped off at Bo and Hope's house so she could spend time with Bo but he had Caroline come over and take care of her so he could chase after Carly. Also, Ciara at one point had seen Bo and Carly kissing after Bo forgot to turn off his computer after skyping with Ciara. I can't remember if that was before or after the clothes shredding though.
I feel like the Skype kissing was after the clothes cutting, but I may be wrong. lol. I've tried to block anything having to do with Carly & Bo as a couple out of my memory.
I didn't mind Bo and Carly. Then again I liked them the first time around.

I had forgotten about the clothes cutting. I can't even imagine what hell she's going to have in store for Aiden after he and Hope get together. Hope may be on the receiving end too if Ciara decides that her mommy dating Aiden is the reason her daddy isn't coming home. Of course since we only seem to be getting Hope and Aiden together once a week now(can't take time away from the Days of Daniel's life), Ciara may be in high school before Hope and Aiden become romantically involved.
As it stands right now, Ciara seems to like Aiden. And Bo's been gone for so long that I don't think that Ciara would blame Aiden for Bo's continued absence (then again, TomSell could decide to do whatever they want).
My hope would be that, if Ciara does act out towards Aiden being romantically involved with Hope, that it's because she's afraid that Aiden will replace her dad.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

One thing (well one major thing) bothered me about Friday's episode. On Friday, we were led to believe that Sonny never suspected Will because "Will was upbeat this whole time." And Will was protecting Lucas or someone else or everyone. I am still not clear about Will. WTF! I thought we were led to believe from the start that Will and Sonny both suspected the other but neither wanted to say it. If not, what was all the "I'll do anything for you" talk about? It's like the writers did this on purpose to make us believe that either Will or Sonny did it. In a lame way they tried to create a mystery (remember Jordan and Ben's icky vibe when Ben was introduced), by making everyone talk and act like a suspect, except Gabi.

Also, I would have preferred Will not to martyr himself and instead confess about shooting EJ. There is no prosecutor in the whole world who would have charged him. He would do community service the most. The adults in his life, including the "victim" decided to lie or withhold evidence so he should just come forward once and for all before someone else blackmails him with this thing.

Anyway, I don't think Will was dumb for doing this. I agree with honeybees, Will is impetuous and passionate, just like his parents. He acts with his heart sometimes and not his head which makes him do reckless things.
Edited by Kaha, May 31 2014, 07:43 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kaha
May 31 2014, 07:25 PM
One thing (well one major thing) bothered me about Friday's episode. On Friday, we were led to believe that Sonny never suspected Will because "Will was upbeat this whole time." And Will was protecting Lucas or someone else or everyone. I am still not clear about Will. WTF! I thought we were led to believe from the start that Will and Sonny both suspected the other but neither wanted to say it. If not, what was all the "I'll do anything for you" talk about? It's like the writers did this on purpose to make us believe that either Will or Sonny did it. In a lame way they tried to create a mystery (remember Jordan and Ben's icky vibe when Ben was introduced), by making everyone talk and act like a suspect, except Gabi.

Also, I would have preferred Will not to martyr himself and instead confess about shooting EJ. There is no prosecutor in the whole world who would have charged him. He would do community service the most. The adults in his life, including the "victim" decided to lie or withhold evidence so he should just come forward once and for all before someone else blackmails him with this thing.

Anyway, I don't think Will was dumb for doing this. I agree with honeybee, Will is impetuous and passionate, just like his parents. He acts with his heart sometimes and not his head which makes him do reckless things.
There is a bit of a contradiction there, in the sense that Sonny wiped the prints off the gun and I certainly got the impression that he thought it had been used by Will. However, Will most certainly saw that the gun had been fired and assumed Sonny did it, but I can't remember how carefully Sonny examined the gun before putting in back at Victor's post-murder.

It is possible he suspected Will but then realized Will's behavior didn't read guilty and wasn't going to tell Ejami of his earlier suspicions.

Or maybe I'm just fanwanking. But I sure hope Sonny calls Will out for thinking Sonny would let him go to jail if Sonny was the guilty one. I also wonder if Hope is assuming Will is protecting Gabi, which is also plausible.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 31 2014, 07:44 PM
Kaha

Anyway, I don't think Will was dumb for doing this. I agree with honeybee, Will is impetuous and passionate, just like his parents. He acts with his heart sometimes and not his head which makes him do reckless things.
There is a bit of a contradiction there, in the sense that Sonny wiped the prints off the gun and I certainly got the impression that he thought it had been used by Will. However, Will most certainly saw that the gun had been fired and assumed Sonny did it, but I can't remember how carefully Sonny examined the gun before putting in back at Victor's post-murder.

It is possible he suspected Will but then realized Will's behavior didn't read guilty and wasn't going to tell Ejami of his earlier suspicions.

Or maybe I'm just fanwanking. But I sure hope Sonny calls Will out for thinking Sonny would let him go to jail if Sonny was the guilty one. I also wonder if Hope is assuming Will is protecting Gabi, which is also plausible.
I bet Will knows more about guns than Sonny. After all, Will is Kate's grandson. I am sure she thought him how to shoot the same time she was teaching him how to play poker. Will immediately recognized the gun was fired but Sonny didn't even think about the bullets.

Maybe Sonny wiped the prints because he didn't want their fingerprints to be there if someone else uses the gun. It would be really nice if the show addressed some of the inconsistencies by having Will and Sonny have a heart-to-heart talk about what happened and why they acted the way they did. But knowing this show they'll never address any of these contradictions.
Edited by Kaha, May 31 2014, 08:41 PM.

sillibella
Member Avatar

Kaha
I think it's clear that Will confessed because he thought Sonny killed Nick, as well as him feeling guilty that Lucas ever previously paid for his crime. That would easily explain the conversation with Lucas and Will yesterday at the police station...with Lucas telling Will that Sonny would die for Will and do anything for him and Will responding that he'd do anything for Sonny as well. We also had Will having a flashback to marrying Sonny because it was Sonny not Gabi or Lucas who was on his mind. I'm pretty sure that Will is just as surprised as everybody else in that room (except Hope) that Gabi was the one to kill Nick. Knowing Will, he probably won't even believe her right away and insist that he still take the fall for the crime. Maybe he'll think that Gabi is falsely confessing to save him.

I was under the belief that Sonny probably suspected Will as being the murderer but it makes sense that Sonny nixed that idea yesterday. Now I'm not sure if Sonny ever suspected anybody as Nick's killer. Obviously he was just focused on Will not looking guilty and going down for the crime.

Guy has previously stated that Will feels that he was the one who really is the cause of this whole mess. Will didn't pull the trigger but he also didn't stand up to Nick years ago so he let Nick walk all over him. Will feels guilt all over the place and has made a very poor decision to confess. I agree that he isn't stupid, just terribly misguided by his emotions.

nananana7

waterlilly
May 30 2014, 01:58 PM
After her time with Gabi and Ari I bet Ho
pe just wants to go home and hug and hold Ciara.
Supergirlx2
May 30 2014, 05:27 PM
I feel like these are an appropriate "flashback GIF set":
Spoiler: click to toggle
iheartwilson
May 31 2014, 09:15 AM
What happened?
blueskies
May 31 2014, 10:07 AM
is this when Night-Hope tried to kill Bo? I admit, I don't really remember the exact details on how she was arrested except I remember her passing out and waking up as "real Hope" asking Bo "what happened". At least that's what I recall. Could be totally making that up.

When did Ciara cut up all of Carly's clothes?
Supergirlx2
May 31 2014, 04:27 PM
Just so everyone's on the same page: NT Hope was an alter-ego created as a result of side effects to a sleeping medication Hope had been prescribed. nT Hope had enlisted the help of Dr Baker (the same doc who'd helped Nicole switch her (i.e., Mia's) & Sami's babies) to commit crimes against the various men in Salem who had done wrong to women. NT Hope realized they she only really wanted power over Bo, so she decided to kill him - first she tried to set him on fire (& I give you 1 guess as to who came along & saved Bo from getting lit (but not drenched in gasoline)), and then through an air bubble being passed through his IV. After both those failed, NT Hope managed to lure Bo to the Bope house to "talk" & planned on trying to kill him again (this time by stabbing him). By this time, Bo had put the pieces together & figured out most of what was going on, & Bo confronted NT Hope, and she confessed to what she had done.

These goodbye scenes are from the morning after that confrontation. Hope had awakened that morning quite confused, as she had fallen asleep in her room at Victor's and awoken on the Bope living room couch. Bo explained to her what happened & showed her the video of NT Hope's confession. Overcome with guilt, Hope wanted to turn herself in. Bo wanted to talk her out of it. Ciara had been on a sleepover. Hope tells Ciara that she's done something very wrong and is very sorry and that she won't be home for a while. Eventually, Julie arrives to stay with Ciara while Bo & Hope go to the station.
(When Bope arrive at the station, an arrested Dr Baker is there, along with Nicole, Brady, & Roman, and Dr Baker recognizes Hope. He had been arrested after the SPD got a surveillance tape showing him buying the materials needed for NT Hope's Bo-kababs.)

If anyone wants to watch these scenes, there should be edits on YouTube. The dates are around August 6th 2010.

As for Ciara & the scissors - that happened back in Jan/Feb. it was Ciara's reaction to Carly moving into what had been her home (& to some degree still was, since daddy was still living there). ICAM only imagine what would've gone down if current Ciara had been around then. lol.

I wasn't watching the show that year. I've seen people mention "NT Hope" or "NightTime Hope" here at DR ... and I gathered from reading context that it was an alternate personality due to some drug thing ... but I never knew what the story was. I have been meaning to make a post to ask. Thank you Supergirl for explaining it!

lysie
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 31 2014, 10:23 PM
waterlilly
Supergirlx2
iheartwilson
What happened?
blueskies
is this when Night-Hope tried to kill Bo? I admit, I don't really remember the exact details on how she was arrested except I remember her passing out and waking up as "real Hope" asking Bo "what happened". At least that's what I recall. Could be totally making that up.

Supergirlx2
Just so everyone's on the same page: NT Hope was an alter-ego created as a result of side effects to a sleeping medication Hope had been prescribed. nT Hope had enlisted the help of Dr Baker (the same doc who'd helped Nicole switch her (i.e., Mia's) & Sami's babies) to commit crimes against the various men in Salem who had done wrong to women. NT Hope realized they she only really wanted power over Bo, so she decided to kill him - first she tried to set him on fire (& I give you 1 guess as to who came along & saved Bo from getting lit (but not drenched in gasoline)), and then through an air bubble being passed through his IV. After both those failed, NT Hope managed to lure Bo to the Bope house to "talk" & planned on trying to kill him again (this time by stabbing him). By this time, Bo had put the pieces together & figured out most of what was going on, & Bo confronted NT Hope, and she confessed to what she had done.

These goodbye scenes are from the morning after that confrontation. Hope had awakened that morning quite confused, as she had fallen asleep in her room at Victor's and awoken on the Bope living room couch. Bo explained to her what happened & showed her the video of NT Hope's confession. Overcome with guilt, Hope wanted to turn herself in. Bo wanted to talk her out of it. Ciara had been on a sleepover. Hope tells Ciara that she's done something very wrong and is very sorry and that she won't be home for a while. Eventually, Julie arrives to stay with Ciara while Bo & Hope go to the station.
(When Bope arrive at the station, an arrested Dr Baker is there, along with Nicole, Brady, & Roman, and Dr Baker recognizes Hope. He had been arrested after the SPD got a surveillance tape showing him buying the materials needed for NT Hope's Bo-kababs.)

If anyone wants to watch these scenes, there should be edits on YouTube. The dates are around August 6th 2010.

As for Ciara & the scissors - that happened back in Jan/Feb. it was Ciara's reaction to Carly moving into what had been her home (& to some degree still was, since daddy was still living there). ICAM only imagine what would've gone down if current Ciara had been around then. lol.

I wasn't watching the show that year. I've seen people mention "NT Hope" or "NightTime Hope" here at DR ... and I gathered from reading context that it was an alternate personality due to some drug thing ... but I never knew what the story was. I have been meaning to make a post to ask. Thank you Supergirl for explaining it!
:peek: I kind of liked that story. IDK why I'm hiding behind the couch. It's not a secret. I mean, in the context of everything else going on, I enjoyed it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
May 31 2014, 10:27 PM
nananana7
May 31 2014, 10:23 PM
waterlilly
Supergirlx2
iheartwilson
What happened?
blueskies

Supergirlx2

:peek: I kind of liked that story. IDK why I'm hiding behind the couch. It's not a secret. I mean, in the context of everything else going on, I enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it too. It was nice to see Kristian playing something other than mopy my-husband's-sleeping-with-another-woman Hope. I thought Peter & Kristian did a fabulous job with the confrontation scenes and the "next morning" reveal. And the NT Hope/Carly scenes were pretty amusing too (there were 2 of them - one in the park & one outside the pub). Utilizing Dr. Baker in the NT Hope story was a nice way to utilize an extra character that was still hanging around because the truth about the baby switch hadn't come out yet. It was also nice to see Bo & Hope actually act like Bo & Hope & not like some weird OOC puppets - this refers more to the morning after reveal and what followed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lady Evol

marie1969
May 31 2014, 09:30 AM
As usual, I am in the minority here because I don't feel that Daniel did anything wrong. I think he cares about both Nicole and Eric and he was trying to do the right thing by giving nicole a chance to come clean on her own. Daniel was in a bad position between a rock and bad place so to speak and I can empathize with that. He came upon the info and once you know that kind of secret, you are involved whether you like it or not. If he kept quiet, he would be complicit and he would be betraying Eric as well. So I am on team Daniel on this one.

I am all that mad at Jennifer either. It was none of her business of course, but Eric is her friend and deep down she does not like or trust Nicole IMO, so it makes sense that her loyalty would be toward Eric. Besides, if she had confronted Nicole, she would be playing the same games with her than she has playing with Daniel. I did notice a couple of interesting tidbits though. Jen seemed upset about Ericole eloping and leaving town even before finding out of the secret. Also, Jen almost broke her neck running to tell Eric about Nicole. :laugh: Hmmm, something tells me that Jen does not like Nicole at all LOL or maybe she likes Eric a little too much.:hmmph: food for thought.

It is hard for me to feel sorry for Nicole. She brought this on to herself and she had plenty of opportunity to make things right thanks to Daniel. But she kept lying and digging her hole deeper. Besides, I seem to remember how she blackmailed Ej when she found out about the sydnapping. She extorted money from Ej and then still ratted him out to Rafe causing the domino effect that followed. She did the same thing to Sami when she found out she shot Ej. She used that info for her own selfish gain. That is karma biting you in the ass you whiny bitch, so wear your big girl panties and deal with it. At least Danifer did not try to take advantage of Nicole like she has done to others in the past.

I know I should feel sorry for Eric for the pain he is about to feel, but I got nothing LOL. Eric continues to rub in the wrong way. He did not deserve what Kristen did to him, but I think he deserved what Nicole did to him just for being such a damn hypocrite. First, what was Marlena talking about asking his wuss of a son if Ej did something to make him leave town? WTF?!!! Ej has absolutely nothing to do with Eric and could not care less about his sorry ass. I am so tired of 'the blame it on the Dimera mantra'.Then Eric pissed me off even more when he said that Ej can not hurt him anymore. WTF? When Ej ever do anything to hurt Eric? Is Eric making Ej guilty by association? I know he feels like Ej owed him :eyeroll: something and was supposed to give him life back (still don't know ej should do ANYTHING for that fool LOL), but is he actually saying that Ej hurt him just by minding his own damn business and staying out of this mess? OK martyr Eric, whatever...

That sanctimonious hypocrite gets all pissed off because Sami pointed out some ugly truths about his perfect saintly fiancee, yet he feels he has the right to trash talk Ej behind his back by saying he is going to hurt Sami. I am not saying he is wrong about that LOL :tounge: , but it is funny that he can not see what is right in front of his nose, but he is talking shit about ej with no evidence to support it other than his dislike of him. Yeah I can not wait for him to realize what a fool he has been and that everyone was right about his precious new and improved Nicole. He may have to eat a big plate of humble pie. I know Sami's heartache is coming too, but I am going to enjoy Mr holier than thou being taking down a notch.

I like how supportive and caring Ej is toward Will. He really considers him a part of his family as he should. it is always so obvious how much Sami loves Will, but when Will threatened to throw her out, I wish Sami had just walked away (dragging Ej with her LOL) and washed her hands off Will for good. He does not appreciate the love and support that Sami has always showed him. Just let the dumb ass throw his damn life away over a false assumption. Serves him right. I also enjoyed Lucas in caring father mode. Though I am surprised that Lucas did not try harder to talk Will out of the ledge.

Lucas hate for Ej is valid and makes sense considering their history, but I do like that they have a common ground when it comes to the children. I like that Lucas was able to put aside his personal feelings for Ej and side with him for Will's sake. Lumil and Ejami make an interesting layered blended american family.
I thought a lot about this too- the Daniel/Nicole/Eric thing, I mean- and I think that if I were in his shoes, I would have gone right to eric with the evidence. If I wanted to be a friend to Nicole I would have left her out of it, but "hey look what I found" would have been my first response.

Obviously this story was written as a way to create more drama. If his concern was truly just eric deciding whether to be a priest or not on his own, he should have gone right to him. Now he's lying to eric, lying to jennifer, covering for Nicole, and STILL busting in her place, getting too handsy. They wrote him as a very stupid man, and I don't understand how a man who singlehandedly saves everyone in town could be so dumb.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think the problem with Daniel is typically his actions. It's the way he berates people. Constantly. When I put that clip up for Monday's thread with him berating Nathan, it was the same issue. Some of it is probably an acting choice, but he's written to lecture people like at least once a week.
I don't think Jennifer did anything wrong at all except that she did it offscreen.

S loves EJ

marie1969
May 31 2014, 09:30 AM
As usual, I am in the minority here because I don't feel that Daniel did anything wrong. I think he cares about both Nicole and Eric and he was trying to do the right thing by giving nicole a chance to come clean on her own. Daniel was in a bad position between a rock and bad place so to speak and I can empathize with that. He came upon the info and once you know that kind of secret, you are involved whether you like it or not. If he kept quiet, he would be complicit and he would be betraying Eric as well. So I am on team Daniel on this one.

I am all that mad at Jennifer either. It was none of her business of course, but Eric is her friend and deep down she does not like or trust Nicole IMO, so it makes sense that her loyalty would be toward Eric. Besides, if she had confronted Nicole, she would be playing the same games with her than she has playing with Daniel. I did notice a couple of interesting tidbits though. Jen seemed upset about Ericole eloping and leaving town even before finding out of the secret. Also, Jen almost broke her neck running to tell Eric about Nicole. :laugh: Hmmm, something tells me that Jen does not like Nicole at all LOL or maybe she likes Eric a little too much.:hmmph: food for thought.

It is hard for me to feel sorry for Nicole. She brought this on to herself and she had plenty of opportunity to make things right thanks to Daniel. But she kept lying and digging her hole deeper. Besides, I seem to remember how she blackmailed Ej when she found out about the sydnapping. She extorted money from Ej and then still ratted him out to Rafe causing the domino effect that followed. She did the same thing to Sami when she found out she shot Ej. She used that info for her own selfish gain. That is karma biting you in the ass you whiny bitch, so wear your big girl panties and deal with it. At least Danifer did not try to take advantage of Nicole like she has done to others in the past.

I know I should feel sorry for Eric for the pain he is about to feel, but I got nothing LOL. Eric continues to rub in the wrong way. He did not deserve what Kristen did to him, but I think he deserved what Nicole did to him just for being such a damn hypocrite. First, what was Marlena talking about asking his wuss of a son if Ej did something to make him leave town? WTF?!!! Ej has absolutely nothing to do with Eric and could not care less about his sorry ass. I am so tired of 'the blame it on the Dimera mantra'.Then Eric pissed me off even more when he said that Ej can not hurt him anymore. WTF? When Ej ever do anything to hurt Eric? Is Eric making Ej guilty by association? I know he feels like Ej owed him :eyeroll: something and was supposed to give him life back (still don't know ej should do ANYTHING for that fool LOL), but is he actually saying that Ej hurt him just by minding his own damn business and staying out of this mess? OK martyr Eric, whatever...

That sanctimonious hypocrite gets all pissed off because Sami pointed out some ugly truths about his perfect saintly fiancee, yet he feels he has the right to trash talk Ej behind his back by saying he is going to hurt Sami. I am not saying he is wrong about that LOL :tounge: , but it is funny that he can not see what is right in front of his nose, but he is talking shit about ej with no evidence to support it other than his dislike of him. Yeah I can not wait for him to realize what a fool he has been and that everyone was right about his precious new and improved Nicole. He may have to eat a big plate of humble pie. I know Sami's heartache is coming too, but I am going to enjoy Mr holier than thou being taking down a notch.

I like how supportive and caring Ej is toward Will. He really considers him a part of his family as he should. it is always so obvious how much Sami loves Will, but when Will threatened to throw her out, I wish Sami had just walked away (dragging Ej with her LOL) and washed her hands off Will for good. He does not appreciate the love and support that Sami has always showed him. Just let the dumb ass throw his damn life away over a false assumption. Serves him right. I also enjoyed Lucas in caring father mode. Though I am surprised that Lucas did not try harder to talk Will out of the ledge.

Lucas hate for Ej is valid and makes sense considering their history, but I do like that they have a common ground when it comes to the children. I like that Lucas was able to put aside his personal feelings for Ej and side with him for Will's sake. Lumil and Ejami make an interesting layered blended american family.

I donīt know if I gonna feel sorry for Nicole either she deserves to loose Eric for destroying the evidence, but I donīt think she deserves it because ratting the sydnapping to Rafe or using Sami shooting EJ for her own selfish reasons, I donīt think she would have told Rafe if he hadnīt take advantage of her in order to get the truth out of her plus itīs not like EJ didnīt deserved to be found out. He brought the domino effect on him self he know that otherwise he wouldnīt have forgiven Nicole for it. As for using the info that Sami shoot EJ she didnīt have any reason to be loyal to EJ at the time.

I donīt think Eric is a hypocrite he doesnīt deserve to be hurt by Nicole, not that Sami deserves to be hurt by EJ but I think Eric has more reasons to believe in Nicole than Sami has in believing in EJ who has done a lot of bad things to Sami in the past so itīs not strange if Eric doesnīt believe that EJ has change. I do think it was a strange line saying that EJ wouldnīt hurt Eric anymore. EJ hasnīt hurt Eric at least not to his face he said Eric/Kristen sex was consensual but he said it to Sami so I donīt think Eric knows about that. EJ didnīt owe Eric the evidence to clear his name, but since he loves Sami he should have done it for her since she loves her brother and it was important to her, but since I felt EJ was acting out of character and didnīt like the writing for him about knowing what Kristen did it was just a plot point to cause trouble for Ejami I forgive him.

pagraves
Member Avatar

EJ more or less confirmed to Eric's face that he knew more about what Kristen had done than he was admitting when Eric confronted him shortly after his suspension. So Eric knows that EJ could have, at the very least, confirmed that Kristen confessed to drugging him and planned to do so again.

Now, you can argue that EJ owed more loyalty to his own sister than to Sami's brother, but I don't think you can argue that EJ didn't have information that could have helped Eric.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2014, 01:55 AM
I don't think the problem with Daniel is typically his actions. It's the way he berates people. Constantly. When I put that clip up for Monday's thread with him berating Nathan, it was the same issue. Some of it is probably an acting choice, but he's written to lecture people like at least once a week.
I don't think Jennifer did anything wrong at all except that she did it offscreen.
I agree. My main problem with Daniel is not that he does bad things, it's that he's written as always being the righteous one and usually in a controlling and sanctimonious way. The writers do somersaults to make sure that Daniel is right and good and all others bow before him and frankly come off angry that we the viewers don't "get" how awesome and sexy he is. There is also with SC's portrayal since Daniel nearly always comes off smug and angry when he's explaining why he's right. It would be an entirely different and better storyline if Eric had the agency in his own life and got to be the one to confront Nicole (which he will but not after days of Jonas of Nazarth doing it.) Instead, the writers tossed out months of Nicole redemption and made Eric second fiddle in his own storyline all to service the Daniel character.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jewlmc
May 30 2014, 12:40 PM
As bad as Dr Douche is, at least his plan is to let NICOLE tell Eric.

Miss Priss, on the other hand....
That sanctimonious bitch can take a long walk off a short pier. It wasn't her place to tell Eric anything but that little bitch can't mind her own business to save her pathetic life. I am SO waiting for the confrontation between Jennifer and Nicole. Because that little Horton princess is the LAST person who should be judging anyone after all the games she's played with men over the years. So who the hell is she to talk? Miss I'm-too-busy-screwing-my-doctor-to-take-care-of-my-PTSD-stricken-husband. Fuck off Jenny. I'd rather see Eric back at the church then with her sorry ass. I despise her and Daniel. The two holier-than-thou hypocrites deserve each other. Keep Eve and Nicole away from him.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 1 2014, 12:25 PM.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 1 2014, 12:23 PM
jewlmc
May 30 2014, 12:40 PM
As bad as Dr Douche is, at least his plan is to let NICOLE tell Eric.

Miss Priss, on the other hand....
That sanctimonious bitch can take a long walk off a short pier. It wasn't her place to tell Eric anything but that little bitch can't mind her own business to save her pathetic life. I am SO waiting for the confrontation between Jennifer and Nicole. Because that little Horton princess is the LAST person who should be judging anyone after all the games she's played with men over the years. So who the hell is she to talk? Miss I'm-too-busy-screwing-my-doctor-to-take-care-of-my-PTSD-stricken-husband. Fuck off Jenny. I'd rather see Eric back at the church then with her sorry ass. I despise her and Daniel. The two holier-than-thou hypocrites deserve each other. Keep Eve and Nicole away from him.
Daniel and third-run Jennifer are both self-righteous, sanctimonious, entitled hypocrites who amplify each other's faults, which is what makes them absolutely unbearable to me as a couple. I've had Jennifer Fatigue for more than three years now, and I'm not looking forward to Bitchifer's shrill accusations and Stabby Forefinger of Judgment. I realize we're supposed to side with Fetch against One-Step-Forward, Ten-Steps-Back Nicole in Shredgate, but even when they're technically in the right, it's impossible to root for them. It's not just what they do, it's the way they do it. Jen-Jen is coming across like a grade-school gossip and tattletale, running to blab what she overheard, without stopping to think, reflect, or find out more information before opening her yap. It's not in the least endearing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply