Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 12:05 AM (10,884 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

james0479
May 30 2014, 02:42 PM
I've also enjoyed CB the past two years and she's been very decent during the Nick storylines. Wish her the best. She grew on me but I had a feeling she would even when I was on the fence with her. Paige however.....nah. I've seen stiff dicks with more personality. Next.
Oh, you naughty boy... :blulaugh: I kinda liked that lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Just finished reading the comments in here and I have to say I am pretty much filled with astonishment on how differently I felt about this episode than many others here.

Firstly, Gabi never confessed to Hope. There was never anything to see "off screen".

And secondly, I have to say, I don't think there was anything weird with the Jeneric conversation being off screen. I think it was fine, and it was the right thing to do, because those scenes are meant to played with Nicole, not Jennifer. Maybe there could have both I suppose but I don't think so. This way it was slightly more dramatic.

And I have to say I really wonder about some of these opinions here, it's like, do people who just happen to have the same opinions just happen to come here and gather into one place, or is it a question of people not having the guts to express different opinions or is it the case of people being so influenced by others that their own opinions are modified because of that? Because I have to say some of these things are sometimes so different from mine and totally not what I expect. But oh well. As long as this place continues to bring me some sort of fun and or interest I guess it doesn't really matter.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 1 2014, 02:59 PM
Just finished reading the comments in here and I have to say I am pretty much filled with astonishment on how differently I felt about this episode than many others here.

Firstly, Gabi never confessed to Hope. There was never anything to see "off screen".

And secondly, I have to say, I don't think there was anything weird with the Jeneric conversation being off screen. I think it was fine, and it was the right thing to do, because those scenes are meant to played with Nicole, not Jennifer. Maybe there could have both I suppose but I don't think so. This way it was slightly more dramatic.

And I have to say I really wonder about some of these opinions here, it's like, do people who just happen to have the same opinions just happen to come here and gather into one place, or is it a question of people not having the guts to express different opinions or is it the case of people being so influenced by others that their own opinions are modified because of that? Because I have to say some of these things are sometimes so different from mine and totally not what I expect. But oh well. As long as this place continues to bring me some sort of fun and or interest I guess it doesn't really matter.
I don't think Gabi confessed to Hope either. However I do find it odd that she went to her apartment. She said she came over to talk to Will but I'm wondering if she found some sort of evidence that pointed to Gabi as Nick's killer. I mean she never goes over to their apartment. I'm not really understanding what you're saying about Jennifer and Nicole.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Never mind.
Edited by Honeybees, Jun 1 2014, 03:17 PM.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Reply deleted
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 1 2014, 03:59 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yoryla

I feel like this is a really odd point to make this week of all weeks. Recently, it's seemed like we have a lot more people disagreeing on specifics than we have in the last year or so. You're far from the only person I see with a dissenting opinion even in this thread.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2014, 05:02 PM
Yoryla

I feel like this is a really odd point to make this week of all weeks. Recently, it's seemed like we have a lot more people disagreeing on specifics than we have in the last year or so. You're far from the only person I see with a dissenting opinion even in this thread.
I always enjoy the different opinions, unless some posters get all "shirty" or "know it ally". That sorta crap makes me wanna punch a kitten.

Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
May 30 2014, 01:31 PM
Its a strange choice to have Jennifer's reveal and Gabi's confession off screen.Eric really looked stunned.I hope they do flashbacks of both but I really want to see the Gabi/Hope interaction during the confession since both were excellent in the scenes just before they left to go to the police station.With Jennifer and Eric I want to hear exactly what she said to Eric and see her demeanor while telling him as well as his response(s)to her during the reveal.
Gabi was so contained and .... I don't know. I love how she played her part Friday. Does anyone know what she planning on doing since leaving the show?

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
May 30 2014, 02:07 PM
am103
May 30 2014, 12:53 PM
Are we really not going to get to see Jennifer tell Eric the truth? WHY does the show insist on depriving us of all of the dramatic scenes! UGH.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for more than a two minute scene between John and Marlena since he returned that has some actual meaning and drama. Instead they act like they don't even know each other :rolleyes:
They're pissed at each other!

Sweet and Salty

DaysAddiction
May 30 2014, 02:33 PM
Matt
May 30 2014, 12:52 PM
honestly, Camila Banus has grown SO MUCH as an actress. I'm really going to miss her and Gabi in Salem
I don't agree. She's still the same conniving bitch she's always been on the show.
"...as an actress"

Not his feeling of the character.

As the actress, she has grown.

Sweet and Salty

Mouse Mom
May 30 2014, 02:34 PM
Honeybees
May 30 2014, 11:07 AM
Marlena tells Eric she wants him to be happy and if marrying Nicole makes him happy, then he has her blessing. Eric tells her about the elopement. She doesn't look happy and there is a ominous music cue.

St. Orange smugs to Nicole that she's not going to elope - that it ENDS HERE. Smug Douche level goes to 11.
I used to be neutral about Dr. Dan, then I liked him, then I liked him but agreed he was being overused. I have stepped into the light. . .away from the darkness of Dr. Dan. I officially hate him now. The writers have made me hate him.
:cheers: You've seen the light!

Sweet and Salty

Romancer66
May 31 2014, 08:43 AM
DOOLette
May 31 2014, 06:48 AM
Bricole love
May 30 2014, 08:49 PM
kay
May 30 2014, 08:07 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Don't you know because Dr saint orange Taniel has to have more air time no matter who he has screen play with? as long as he's on every day for 50 minutes. God I loathed this obnoxious sanctimonious character of fetch whose nothing but bully and boring as hell.
Just wait til there's no more EJ and Dr. Tan takes over as the lead DOOL male. He'll be like kudzu, sucking the life out of everything.
He already does. Daniel ruins everything and everyone he comes into contact with. I can't think of a single character who's better off for having Daniel in his or her orbit. He's a walking, talking, preaching, bullying contaminant.
If SC becomes lead (technically, since he basically already is) JS will leave and that will totally take the air out of the show!

The Dimera's are the heart of the show.

Sweet and Salty

Yoryla

Oh, believe me, people aren't afraid to voice differing opinions here! It happens all the time!

Marlene

There were two (ok maybe more than two) things about Friday's show that had me scratching my head.

1) Why did it seem like Hope knew Gabi killed Nick? Did I miss something? Did Hope read SOD? Other than the fact that it was probably obvious that Will was covering for someone, to me it was a huge leap to just go to Gabi. Yet, the conversation in the apartment definitely suggested that Hope suspected Gabi. I understand that KC said they didn't want to draw this out, but this straight line was just too short and straight.

2) I missed how JenJen learned that Nicole was hiding something from Eric. Did she overhear a conversation between Nicole and Daniel? Did she learn something from JJ (although I not sure what she learned from him other than Ericole were eloping)? And I would have loved to see the scene where JenJen tells Eric about Nicole's misdeeds. But perhaps that required too much acting talent.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2014, 05:02 PM
Yoryla

Oh. Well maybe I was wrong lol.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Lysie, you were right lol. It wasn't last week when I disagreed with everything, it was today. I disliked about 30 posts in today's thread lol.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jun 2 2014, 10:08 AM
Yoryla

Oh, believe me, people aren't afraid to voice differing opinions here! It happens all the time![/ word I disagree with people about Gabi Hernandez pretty much daily but I'm used it by now. You cannot please everyone
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 5 2014, 01:57 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply