Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: "Paige Knows Ben"
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 12:39 AM (2,448 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a short article on Paige and Ben.

Paige tells Ben that she recognizes him. Ben tries to throw her off, and Paige can't place him after that.

Robert Scott Wilson shares that this makes Ben realize that he has to "keep a lower profile" so that no one probes into his past...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

This sounds like that time Carrie recognized EJ and then it never mattered again. Except this is two nobodies.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yes! Finally an article on Ben and Paige!

Said nobody ever

nananana7
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 30 2014, 12:39 AM
This week's SOD features a short article on Paige and Ben.

Paige tells Ben that she recognizes him. Ben tries to throw her off, and Paige can't place him after that.

Robert Scott Wilson shares that this makes Ben realize that he has to "keep a lower profile" so that no one probes into his past...
That's it?
(Not criticizing your summary.
I'm saying "That's it?" to Days.)

Paige recognizes him, and then doesn't? Ben continues to hide his identity? There's no actual reveal?

:shrug:

Oh well, at least we can admire how Ben looks.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 30 2014, 12:42 AM

Said nobody ever
They are just riveting.

am103
Member Avatar

This really warrants its own article in SOD? Ben might be easier on the eyes (and more tolerable) now, but I still don't give a rat's ass about him. And I don't care about Paige, and I won't care about her when Eve Donovan is revealed to be her mom either.

Mouse Mom

Can we try a third Ben? I don't like this one either.

Editing to add a reason why. . .new Ben acts way too confident, I think that Ben is a bit socially backwards. The first "Ben" was a bad fit for the part and maybe over did the backwards part. The new Ben, he just doesn't seem like a guy who is trying to hide.
Edited by Mouse Mom, May 30 2014, 01:08 AM.

Ellie

^^ oh really? I like him. I mean it's a totally different character, though OldBen wasn't much of a character at all.

deVour

Maybe Ben tries to seduce Paige so she'll keep quiet. But afterwards he's afraid Abby will find out ...

Marlene

Paige recognizes Ben and......

fundays13
Member Avatar

I find ben,jordan and paige to be one big pot of snoozfest. :sleep:

Kaha
Member Avatar

One nobody knows another nobody. And I should care because....?

blueskies
Member Avatar

how could she recognize him? It's not like he's famous.

I feel like they're going to do a reveal that Paige is the younger sister of Jordan/Ben, but she was raised by their mother and they were raised by their father. It'll be like Billie/Austin/Lucas.
Edited by blueskies, May 30 2014, 09:07 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
May 30 2014, 12:40 AM
This sounds like that time Carrie recognized EJ and then it never mattered again. Except this is two nobodies.
i don't even know how she could recognize him, he left as a one year old, and looks nothing like either of his parents.

six
Member Avatar

She could have recognized him from somewhere in Europe, like Jack did.

Quote:

I feel like they're going to do a reveal that Paige is the younger sister of Jordan/Ben, but she was raised by their mother and they were raised by their father. It'll be like Billie/Austin/Lucas.
I'd believe that. The jury's still out on Ben, but both Paige and Jordan have inherited the boring trait.
Edited by six, May 30 2014, 09:22 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Paige is boring and we barely know Ben. Who cares?

Romancer66

tomsawyer
May 30 2014, 12:42 AM

Said nobody ever
One boring newbie knowing another boring newbie? How is that "must-see" viewing? I feel as though we're being asked to care about a whole lot of underdeveloped or brand-new characters for no discernible reason. Not going to happen, IIC. :yawnz:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Zzzzzzzzzzz... Who cares.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Paige is going to ruin Eve for me isn't she.....ugh.....

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2014, 10:16 AM
Paige is going to ruin Eve for me isn't she.....ugh.....
She's not Charlotte Ross anyway, so half the battle is already lost.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply