Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: "Paige Knows Ben"
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 12:39 AM (2,445 Views)
ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, in another SOD article, two extras were observed in the background of Brady Pub, drinking coffee and engaging in fake conversation with wildly exaggerated hand gestures.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

That actually sounds more exciting than this
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

They're bound and determined to keep this whole mystery vague and stagnant. :shame:

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Hamilton
May 30 2014, 02:16 PM
They're bound and determined to keep this whole mystery vague and stagnant. :shame:
They're still tossing around ideas about what the secret really is. I don't think anyone knows yet, even the writers.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I give zero airborn fornications about Ben, Paige and Jordan - unless they're...no...not even that will do it. :bedtime:

King
Member Avatar

This is a nice little twist. It intrigues me and makes both boring characters a little more interesting.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hmmmm....I'm getting a Ben/Jordan=Carrie Austin vibe with Paige being Lucas (except she knows her siblings). I wonder if they are all siblings and Eve is their mother but Paige was younger and stayed with her mom.

Kaycee

Ellie
May 30 2014, 12:39 AM
This week's SOD features a short article on Paige and Ben.

Paige tells Ben that she recognizes him. Ben tries to throw her off, and Paige can't place him after that.

Robert Scott Wilson shares that this makes Ben realize that he has to "keep a lower profile" so that no one probes into his past...

I Like the original Ben more.. he was So HOtttttt.. And i think He and Abby had great Chemistry , I enjoyed him once they started to give him s bit of story Away from Jordan.. Who Frankly is so boring she brings everyone down.

Kaycee

am103
May 30 2014, 12:54 AM
This really warrants its own article in SOD? Ben might be easier on the eyes (and more tolerable) now, but I still don't give a rat's ass about him. And I don't care about Paige, and I won't care about her when Eve Donovan is revealed to be her mom either.
We all have our own tastes, I think the other Ben was so much better looking, My Jaw dropped in sadness when i saw new Ben.

Kaycee

Ellie
May 30 2014, 01:20 AM
^^ oh really? I like him. I mean it's a totally different character, though OldBen wasn't much of a character at all.
I was really starting to like him, The writers had just started giving him Material that was about him, and not the ohh soo annoying Jordan. I found him sexy and Heroic, although a bit Mysterious too .. I Also LOVE Paige, She is so Pretty She looks Delicate, But has a Resilience to her as well. She kinda reminds me of a Brunette Belle, A GOOD GIRL .. With Strength, and Character. Im enjoying her

Im not feeling this new Ben at all... Yet

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Maybe Paige was a big fan of the Price is Right?

Kaha
Member Avatar

I hope they're not redoing Rex and Cassie's s/l.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply