Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics (6/2/14)
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 04:30 PM (1,837 Views)
SafeFan2010
Member Avatar

Posted Image

The truth about Nick's murder is revealed - and several lives will never be the same.

Posted Image

Eric confronts Nicole over her deception!

Posted Image

Jennifer ponders the fallout of her decision.

Posted Image

Sami rips into a stunned Jordan.

Posted Image

Marlena learns a stunning secret about a family member.

Posted Image

Brady loses it when John tries to come between him and Theresa.

Posted Image

Nick's murderer prepares for life in prison - but has one last confession to make.

Posted Image

Ben is alarmed when Paige recognizes him.

Posted Image

An emotional Hope breaks down in Aiden's arms.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Don't care about Brady.

Jen,congrats on being the salem tattle teller :applause: :eyeroll: :whip:
Edited by fundays13, May 30 2014, 04:39 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I'm disappointed that whoever picks the pics chose a pic of Hope from when she was at the hospital following Nick's shooting, rather than actually giving us a shot of Hope & Aiden. Didn't have to be an actual shot of her crying in his arms, but a shot from the actual scene would've been nice.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I can't not laugh at the "one last confession" pic being of Will in the "hot seat". lol.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 30 2014, 05:13 PM
I can't not laugh at the "one last confession" pic being of Will in the "hot seat". lol.
It is ridiculous given the fact that it GABI who makes two different confessions who I wonder selects the pictures any way

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Lmao @Jen staring at an ERICOLE/Dannifer picture on the mantel!!! :roflol:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Life in prison, I think not. I hope that's prison life, since Gabi can easily claim domestic abuse as a mitigating circumstance.

Also, I'm really hot and cold with Theresa, but I want her to have more fun being bad. I don't want her hostile so much as devil may care (and I think JL is best when Theresa is that way) - and that picture illustrates how I like my JT.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
May 30 2014, 05:23 PM
The world really does revolve around princess Jen-Jen and Jonas of Nazareth. I hope someone -- anyone Theresa, Victor..T...I don't care, calls them out on their sanctimony and meddling.

phloe3

Something I noticed is Teresa's purse isn't the one she usually has

Restless84
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 30 2014, 06:07 PM
AmbernOK
The world really does revolve around princess Jen-Jen and Jonas of Nazareth. I hope someone -- anyone Theresa, Victor..T...I don't care, calls them out on their sanctimony and meddling.
Have the four of them really been friends long enough to warrant a picture of them on the mantel at the Horton house? :blulaugh: Jen probably took Jack's picture off it.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

AmbernOK
:laugh: This show is so stupid with all these contrived insta-deep relationships. :eyeroll:

Kaha
Member Avatar

Reese
May 30 2014, 07:28 PM
AmbernOK
:laugh: This show is so stupid with all these contrived insta-deep relationships. :eyeroll:
It's like they're in kindergarden. Talking to a kid, turns into instant friendship.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

So Jennifer Rose Horton, the tortured heroine, and St. Daniel the Jonas of Nazareth, the omnipotent creator, are actually the main characters in the Ericole story. Jennifer Rose Horton is conflicted over her decision to make Ericole all about herself, but at the end of the day, she's the moral compass of Salem so she's absolutely right and should berate and talk down Nicole Pariah Walker.

And it's just a matter of time before St. Daniel the Jonas of Nazareth, seeing that he's God, will be revealed as the one who has actually figured out that Gabi is the killer and let Hope know through pictures of the real culprit.

Kaha
Member Avatar

SunAngel
May 30 2014, 11:22 PM
So Jennifer Rose Horton, the tortured heroine, and St. Daniel the Jonas of Nazareth, the omnipotent creator, are actually the main characters in the Ericole story. Jennifer Rose Horton is conflicted over her decision to make Ericole all about herself, but at the end of the day, she's the moral compass of Salem so she's absolutely right and should berate and talk down Nicole Pariah Walker.

And it's just a matter of time before St. Daniel the Jonas of Nazareth, seeing that he's God, will be revealed as the one who has actually figured out that Gabi is the killer and let Hope know through pictures of the real culprit.
Wait until several characters talk about how the Ericole reveal is affecting Jennifer. Someone will ask Abigail how her mother is doing after the horrific experience of learning about Nicole's deception. Another person will urge Hope or Maggie to look into Jennifer. And JJ will fret about what this is doing to Daniel. He will be frustrated because he wants to help Daniel, but there's nothing he can do. Paige will lend a supportive ear and she'll understand how JJ is feeling because Daniel is such a great guy and she's sad because he doesn't deserve this. And let's not forget about Maxine. She might even shed few tears.

Nick's murder was about Jennifer so what makes you think this won't be about her?

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

What will be Gabi's 2nd confession? She helped dump Nick in the river or her role in the Melanie kidnapping?

astropastel
Member Avatar

Lets all get drunk every time someone says Daniel next episode we drink.

Kaha
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
May 31 2014, 12:23 AM
What will be Gabi's 2nd confession? She helped dump Nick in the river or her role in the Melanie kidnapping?
It's more likely that Gabi will confess her role in the Melonie kidnapping. She'll give that as the reason for Nick's blackmail. She might tell part of the river stuff. Because if she told the full story then there's going to be huge ramifications for Kate and Sami and she might not want to cause any problems for them.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kaha
May 30 2014, 11:13 PM
Reese
May 30 2014, 07:28 PM
AmbernOK
It's like they're in kindergarden. Talking to a kid, turns into instant friendship.

Just like the elementary "they're going out with each other because they shared a swing at recess" relationships. Cracks me up.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SunAngel
May 30 2014, 11:22 PM

The drama...........I need my hankies ready..........

james0479
Member Avatar

Honeybees
May 30 2014, 06:07 PM
AmbernOK
I've come to the conclusion that THIS Jennifer ( not the real Jennifer we all used to adore) and Daniel are actually perfect for each other. They are both holier than thou sanctimonious hypocritical judgmental can't do no wrong shit dont stink bastards.
Edited by james0479, May 31 2014, 07:56 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply