Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (6/2/14)
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 04:50 PM (3,212 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

You did this to yourself Nikki.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

FINALLY, that crappy storyline is over. I don't care at this stage about Ericole but making sure Nicole stays far away from Daniel would soothe me just fine. AZ deserves far better than to be stuck in that hell hole. Free Nikki!

am103
Member Avatar

Ari Zucker is going to rock the house. Praise JESUS that this is finally over!

Worst. Nicole storyline. Ever.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I didn't think anything would beat her losing her last baby as the worst story ever but Days sure outdid itself. They surpassed every low expectation I have ever had when it comes to Nicole Walker. I never thought I see the day where I'd be happy Eric dumps her but I've been waiting for months for Nicole (and actually me and plenty others) to be freed from this awful story. Nikki and many viewers can finally move on. I just wish I could say to better stories but that ain't never going to happen, clearly. But I will take the reprieve when it's given. Now all I have to do is survive the next few weeks of the public stoning of Nicole at the town square by all the good noble people of Salem and my punishment for liking this character more than all the rest will come to an end.....until November sweeps perhaps, Nicole's worst time of the year.

concerned
Member Avatar

Something good usually happens to her in February / January.

Only seven more months.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 31 2014, 12:48 AM
I didn't think anything would beat her losing her last baby as the worst story ever but Days sure outdid itself. They surpassed every low expectation I have ever had when it comes to Nicole Walker. I never thought I see the day where I'd be happy Eric dumps her but I've been waiting for months for Nicole (and actually me and plenty others) to be freed from this awful story. Nikki and many viewers can finally move on. I just wish I could say to better stories but that ain't never going to happen, clearly. But I will take the reprieve when it's given. Now all I have to do is survive the next few weeks of the public stoning of Nicole at the town square by all the good noble people of Salem and my punishment for liking this character more than all the rest will come to an end.....until November sweeps perhaps, Nicole's worst time of the year.
Lord I so agree you know their going to keep bringing this up..Just wait until miss loud mouth hypocrite Samantha finds out..Her losing her baby the second time was her worst s/l I don't want her with Eric anyways..They need a fresh guy for her or just let her be single and a business woman for a minute but still take down her enemies :ermmmm:
Edited by missmeka1987_, May 31 2014, 04:30 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

concerned
May 31 2014, 04:33 AM
Something good usually happens to her in February / January.

Only seven more months.
Enough time to gestate that miracle baby. Those Brady's sure know how to procreate. Doesn't matter if they are gay or even a priest, they WILL multiply.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

SafeFan2010
May 30 2014, 04:50 PM
That link isn't working for me. The screen just turns black. That's never happened before =/

nananana7
Member Avatar

DaysAddiction
May 31 2014, 04:18 PM
SafeFan2010
May 30 2014, 04:50 PM
That link isn't working for me. The screen just turns black. That's never happened before =/
See the youtube copy of the same video on post #4 of page one of this thread.

Usually every week, NBC post a new weekly promo/preview video, and there is a dedicated DR thread about that week's video.

But the NBC page is sometimes difficult for viewing the weekly promo video.

Therefore, usually somebody at DR posts a youtube link to it -- so you just have to scroll down that week's DR thread -- and you'll find the youtube link.
Edited by nananana7, May 31 2014, 06:48 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Edited by Yoryla, May 31 2014, 08:09 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Yoryla
May 31 2014, 08:07 PM
Hahaha! Is that your final answer? ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

Ugh. The end of that...I hate how Ari plays those kinds of scenes. I LOVED her during the baby switch, and it was because she wasn't like that until the very, very end. I think she has a lot of strengths, but I don't think any of them are this.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 31 2014, 08:13 PM
Yoryla
May 31 2014, 08:07 PM
Hahaha! Is that your final answer? ;)
Yes :blulaugh: I decided it's best not to say anything at times, and that that answer was more "on point". lol

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I can say though that I don't have much sympathy for Nicole. I'm glad Eric will leave her, and he should. However that probably will not be the end of them in the long run, at least. Gah.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
May 30 2014, 06:21 PM
Run, Eric...run right into the arms of Jennifer. :puke:
this is when I wish Father Matt was still around :( Eric running to him would have made so much sense and been so good. Ugh, at least if they'd addressed his death they could have explained why that wasn't possible. I hate this show sometimes.

thepadange

blueskies
Jun 1 2014, 09:51 AM
ArnoldFinnegan
this is when I wish Father Matt was still around :( Eric running to him would have made so much sense and been so good. Ugh, at least if they'd addressed his death they could have explained why that wasn't possible. I hate this show sometimes.
Days taping schedule... Those scenes were taped before Ralph Waite passed away.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jun 1 2014, 10:48 AM
blueskies
Jun 1 2014, 09:51 AM
ArnoldFinnegan
Days taping schedule... Those scenes were taped before Ralph Waite passed away.
ugh, you're right. Stupid taping schedule. I guess he must have been ill prior? B/c they stopped using him rather suddenly.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Restless84
May 30 2014, 05:42 PM
Eric better forgive Nicole. He insisted she raped him for goodness sake. I'm not interested in seeing Nicole suffer again.
From what i read someplace,nicole begging for foregiveness from eric will be to no avail . If any reunion is planned for them its not going to come this summer. Im speculating that since dannifer will be on the outs because of what jen did,eric and jennifer will grow closer.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

fundays13
Jun 1 2014, 02:27 PM
Restless84
May 30 2014, 05:42 PM
Eric better forgive Nicole. He insisted she raped him for goodness sake. I'm not interested in seeing Nicole suffer again.
From what i read someplace,nicole begging for foregiveness from eric will be to no avail . If any reunion is planned for them its not going to come this summer. Im speculating that since dannifer will be on the outs because of what jen did,eric and jennifer will grow closer.
Yep, and Eric doesn't have to forgive a damn thing. Nicole brought this all on herself.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Hallelujah the shredded paper business is finally over!!! AZ/GV are gonna rock this shit hard and I can't wait to see it. I still want to know what jackass in Burbank thought this plot point was a grand idea in the first place. Stupidest plot point ever, but I'm still shaking my pompoms for Ericole because they are so not over. Ready for the next Ericole arc, baby! :cheer:
Naturally, Ericole will be at odds and it's expected; that's where all the meaty/angsty drama will come in.
As for Jenn/Eric: hell-to-the-effin-NOOOOOO!!! Eric doesn't deserve to be saddled with that loser blabber-mouth. Ewww...just no.
When the farced fake-ass Dannifer/Ericole friendship is blown to smithereens, I'll be tapdancing harder/better than Sami Davis Jr. ever would have.

(*As for Eric forgiving Nicole, why wouldn't or shouldn't he? Yeah, it was jacked up what she did, but worse things have been done in pairings.Lots worse. She hasn't had him beat up, pretended to be in love with him, used him for revenge purposes, raped, shot him, or did any other violent dastardly thing to him. So, if all those things are "forgivable", I think the shredded paper business ain't even comparable. So the Ericole ship can keep on sailing.)
Edited by lazydazes, Jun 1 2014, 04:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply