Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Preview (6/2/14)
Topic Started: May 30 2014, 04:50 PM (3,140 Views)
karenap63

delete
Edited by karenap63, Jun 1 2014, 07:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

I wish they would be like yeah, what ever and walk away never to cross paths again. Because that's how I feel :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 1 2014, 04:24 PM
fundays13
Jun 1 2014, 02:27 PM
Restless84
May 30 2014, 05:42 PM
Eric better forgive Nicole. He insisted she raped him for goodness sake. I'm not interested in seeing Nicole suffer again.
From what i read someplace,nicole begging for foregiveness from eric will be to no avail . If any reunion is planned for them its not going to come this summer. Im speculating that since dannifer will be on the outs because of what jen did,eric and jennifer will grow closer.
Yep, and Eric doesn't have to forgive a damn thing. Nicole brought this all on herself.
Yeah. I respect the opinions of Nicole supporters,but from what i have witnessed of her behavior through all of this,she doesn't deserve to be rewarded in any way for her digusting lies and braisenly hostile attitude toward daniel,her friend who had been trying to warn her about lying to Eric. Her tears ring hollow.

leela46
Member Avatar

I understand the Nicole supporters wanting her to be forgiven and she and Eric be happy together. But I just don't think Ericole are ready for that yet. I'm enjoying Shredgate and look forward to the big confrontation tomorrow. I think shredding the evidence is very in character for Nicole. She's a better person than she used to be, but shredding the evidence so she can have Eric to herself is still very much Nicole. She's also right to worry that Eric might return to the priesthood if he knew the truth. Honestly I'd rather see Eric return to the priesthood than become involved with Jennifer. I don't think Eric has gotten the priesthood completely out of his system yet. They're not ready to get married yet and both have internal things to work through before they can have a happily ever after. Having said that, I really hope Nicole finds out she's pregnant. Even if she's not with Eric, finally having a child will help Nicole to start learning to put the happiness of those she cares about ahead of herself.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I love to look at GV but I am not looking forward to his whispery, monotonous sound. I hope this time he chooses to convey his devastation differently.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Daniel can gnaw on a rock, and booting his ass out of Ericole's storyline will be a major plus. And I'm praying to the soap gods that the Daniel/Nicole friendship is over. Rafe or Brady are much better suited as her BFF anyway. As for Nicole being rewarded for her lies, it's not like she's the only one lying and hiding secrets in Salem. Why should she be sent to the guillotine or be forever punished while everyone sails off into the sunset with their true love? Everytime Nicole hooks up with a guy, the writers put the kabosh on the pairing and for what? Lies, murder, and deceit sure haven't stopped any of the other characters from falling in love, having children, and building a life. The double justice system in Salem still and always will suck.
And no way should Eric be a priest. Guilt led him there and is keeping him there. It's time for him to face the fact that he was been trying to take the dead priest's place because of that guilt. And the man is in love with Nicole, so it'd be a complete lie if he were to return knowing he has these feelings (those he had long before the shredded evidence). IMO, that's what the next journey will be in the story: Eric realizing he has no business being a priest and that he truly wants to be with Nicole.

astropastel
Member Avatar

I posted earlier on another board is it just me or do these two remind anyone else of Josh and Reva.

Blondo87

lazydazes
Jun 1 2014, 08:07 PM
Daniel can gnaw on a rock, and booting his ass out of Ericole's storyline will be a major plus. And I'm praying to the soap gods that the Daniel/Nicole friendship is over. Rafe or Brady are much better suited as her BFF anyway. As for Nicole being rewarded for her lies, it's not like she's the only one lying and hiding secrets in Salem. Why should she be sent to the guillotine or be forever punished while everyone sails off into the sunset with their true love? Everytime Nicole hooks up with a guy, the writers put the kabosh on the pairing and for what? Lies, murder, and deceit sure haven't stopped any of the other characters from falling in love, having children, and building a life. The double justice system in Salem still and always will suck.
And no way should Eric be a priest. Guilt led him there and is keeping him there. It's time for him to face the fact that he was been trying to take the dead priest's place because of that guilt. And the man is in love with Nicole, so it'd be a complete lie if he were to return knowing he has these feelings (those he had long before the shredded evidence). IMO, that's what the next journey will be in the story: Eric realizing he has no business being a priest and that he truly wants to be with Nicole.
I hope Nicole and Daniel's friendship is over I actually now want Nicole far away from Eric she needs space and time alone after having a difficult year losing her baby for the second time. Now I want her to be strong and forget about her and Daniel's friendship I honestly hate Daniel's character he is so judgmental he is not even a cheerable person atleast with EJ as much as I hate him there was something you could find that you could like about him but Daniel nada. Him and Jennifer belong together both judgmental pieces of…..Now Nicole is going to be judge, cruified she might only have Rafe on her corner and Abe if Abe doesn't go against. I hate Maxine and Abe i miss Abe and Lexie much better than that all bat who kisses on Daniel's ass. I actually agree both ERICOLE are not ready to get married, now is the perfect time to be apart and I think down the road Eric will forgive. It will nice if Nicole on Christmas day finds out she is pregnant, and then Eric needs closure from the priesthood because he is there because of his guilt and that's not good. But then after that when Eric realises that he really wants Nicole this time I think it won't be Nicole that fights for him, I hope it will be Eric who chases after her but will Nicole take him back.

angie37
Member Avatar

astropastel
Jun 1 2014, 09:04 PM
I posted earlier on another board is it just me or do these two remind anyone else of Josh and Reva.
Yes, yes, and yes! Bud and Reva were the bomb. She was always doing some screwed up mess that wreaked havoc on her life and his. One of my most favorite couples ever. :cheer:

nikemi

I know alot hate Daniel, but c'mon Nicole has nobody to blame for this but herself. Daniel gave her the opportunity to tell Eric the truth herself she choose to lie so now she is paying the consequences. If she blames Daniel and Jennifer for this she Is WRONG!!!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I don't think people are blaming Daniel necessarily, they just want Daniel AWAY from Nicole/Ericole's story altogether. Nicole is her worst enemy unfortunately.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I hate that Daniel (and now Jennifer) is stinking up Eric & Nicole's storyline. This does not mean I blame anyone but Nicole for her actions. How many times do we have to clarify this...

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Nicole is totally at fault but Daniel, even when he's not physically there, is somehow the focus of Ericole's story, like wth? Why does he have to be considered, as they deal with a blossoming relationship now destroyed by Nicole's lies about shredding evidence that proves Eric was raped. It's not like he was there when Kristen raped Eric, yet somehow he's the central figure all up in their business.

camera shy

I hope Gabi gets something like only five years for killing Nick.

Blondo87

fundays13
Jun 1 2014, 07:11 PM
Yoryla
Jun 1 2014, 04:24 PM
fundays13
Jun 1 2014, 02:27 PM
Restless84
May 30 2014, 05:42 PM
Eric better forgive Nicole. He insisted she raped him for goodness sake. I'm not interested in seeing Nicole suffer again.
From what i read someplace,nicole begging for foregiveness from eric will be to no avail . If any reunion is planned for them its not going to come this summer. Im speculating that since dannifer will be on the outs because of what jen did,eric and jennifer will grow closer.
Yep, and Eric doesn't have to forgive a damn thing. Nicole brought this all on herself.
Yeah. I respect the opinions of Nicole supporters,but from what i have witnessed of her behavior through all of this,she doesn't deserve to be rewarded in any way for her digusting lies and braisenly hostile attitude toward daniel,her friend who had been trying to warn her about lying to Eric. Her tears ring hollow.
Oh so Nicole doesn't deserve to get to be rewarded in any way for her disgustings lies really seriously half of the people of Salem have done bad stuff let's see. Samantha kidnapped her sister Belle when she was just a bad and even if she was young it doesn't excuse what Samantha did was cruel on both account the way she tortured Carrie all those years and I hate Carrie's character. Let's see what about EJ, Kate, Stephano, Victor etc why is that Nicole's character cannot have a proper redemption or some happiness while this other villains are riding into the sunset being happy while Nicole only gets a short time happiness. Its totally unfair, the writers should have finally left Nicole to be happy and learn from her mistakes. And who the hell cares about Dan's character the writers should have never put Nicole and Daniel to be friends and I hope after today it's finally over because Eric whose supposed to be some priest is damn judgmental and Jennifer too. I know Nicole what she did was wrong to Eric, she should have never destoryed those evidence and just gave them to Eric so that he can make that decision himself. I think most people are angry about Dan is the writers didn't have to insert Daniffer whatever their couple name is into the ERICOLE story. I have said my piece

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply