Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2014, 04:47 PM (7,846 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: June Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJkf9i5LX4

"You Know I'm Pregnant With Sonny's Baby" (2002)

Alexis and Ned get stranded at Brenda's old cottage after Ned's car breaks down. Alexis figures out that Ned knows that she's pregnant. Sonny is worried about Alexis and finds her in an intimate position with Ned.

Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Interesting that Liz spent all her time to expose Britt's lies, but acts like a two year old whining little girl when Rick's goes to jail. She needs to spend all her time finding out the truth, but instead she is running like a scared zebra. I mean anyone would have questioned how a gun got in a hotel room especially when the owner boyfriend is a mobster :roflol:
Now she will crawl back to Nik as her second choice.
Brad, leave holier than thou Felix/Lucas alone and find yourself a real man.
Britt makes Nathan tolerable because all i thought of him was a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Aww. I love those Nexis scenes. :wub2:

Except the part where Ned tells her that he's over her and in love with her sister. As if, my Nedley. Do not believe one word of that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

maconrich
Member Avatar

Last week Sonny told Ava something along the lines of she wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass. Seems to be a ton of that going around Port Charles regarding both Fluke and Julian.

Was a bit strange seeing Molly making more sense than her mother. I love Alexis but hate her in stupid, blinded by love or whatever mode she's stuck in.

Even knowing that all hell's going to break loose, the ILUs exchanged between Sam and Silas were tender and nicely done. I think I liked their vulnerability and appreciation of each other for who they are as much as them saying the actual words. But with everything coming up it was good they finally said the words.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I really had high hopes for Liz, dont know why I thought she would actually stand by Ric. She lets the issue of fingerprints get to her so easily when it doesnt even phase Molly. All so she can hold on to her favorite backup man ugh.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

Liz can never do anything right in some of your minds, can she? I found it downright refreshing that Liz told Nik that she slept with Ric. That very clearly told me that Liz was strictly confiding in Nik as a friend, nothing more. If Nik was even on her radar as anything else, she would have kept that little detail to herself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Anon
Jun 3 2014, 01:53 AM
Liz can never do anything right in some of your minds, can she? I found it downright refreshing that Liz told Nik that she slept with Ric. That very clearly told me that Liz was strictly confiding in Nik as a friend, nothing more. If Nik was even on her radar as anything else, she would have kept that little detail to herself.

Last week, Liz busted into Alexis home and shot everyone down in regards to Rick. Now Nik convinces her that the paper has all the evidence against him and he is guilty. Like i mentioned before, she was foaming at the mouth to expose Britt's lies, but she now acting like a two year old child that got her feelings hurt in regards to Rick.
How come she can't spent the same energy she used on Britt(,running paternity test behind her back, confessing her undying love to Nik , and exposing Britt's letter) to help to help Rick :shrug: . But she takes Nik word and acts like the true whiny bitch that she always have been for last two decades.
Besides hitman don't leave their weapons with their bosses, they get rid of them, and provide proof of service to their bosses. Fingerprints on the gun have to be provided by gunshot residue on Rick's hands, no GSR means the evidence is questionable and can be thrown out by his attorney.
It just sad that Molly is smarter than two grown women in regards to Rick.
Edited by natdot99, Jun 3 2014, 07:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Anon
Liz has done a lot of inexplicable stuff in the past 5-10 years. There comes a point at which trying to figure out why her character does what she does and defend her actions becomes exhausting. A lot of the time she rationalizes her actions in a very defensive way, which I think leads people to believe that she's being less than honest about her motivations and that the less flattering ones are actually true.

I think a lot of viewers give points for honesty, and a lot of the time, Liz looks fairly dishonest, or at least inconsistent. Anyway, I think that's why Liz gets picked on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

natdot99
Jun 3 2014, 07:10 AM
Anon

Last week, Liz busted into Alexis home and shot everyone down in regards to Rick. Now Nik convinces her that the paper has all the evidence against him and he is guilty. Like i mentioned before, she was foaming at the mouth to expose Britt's lies, but she now acting like a two year old child that got her feelings hurt in regards to Rick.
How come she can't spent the same energy she used on Britt(,running paternity test behind her back, confessing her undying love to Nik , and exposing Britt's letter) to help to help Rick :shrug: . But she takes Nik word and acts like the true whiny bitch that she always have been for last two decades.
Besides hitman don't leave their weapons with their bosses, they get rid of them, and provide proof of service to their bosses. Fingerprints on the gun have to be provided by gunshot residue on Rick's hands, no GSR means the evidence is questionable and can be thrown out by his attorney.
It just sad that Molly is smarter than two grown women in regards to Rick.
One of whom happens to be a "brilliant " attorney.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aph1976

3WishGenie
Jun 2 2014, 11:14 PM
I really had high hopes for Liz, dont know why I thought she would actually stand by Ric. She lets the issue of fingerprints get to her so easily when it doesnt even phase Molly. All so she can hold on to her favorite backup man ugh.

Elizabeth knows Ric's history and Molly may not know what her father did in his past.Plus Liz might be wondering how Ric's fingerprints got on the gun if he didn't touch it at some point.She knows fingerprints don't just mysteriously appear on something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

aph1976
Jun 3 2014, 09:57 AM
3WishGenie
Jun 2 2014, 11:14 PM

Elizabeth knows Ric's history and Molly may not know what her father did in his past.Plus Liz might be wondering how Ric's fingerprints got on the gun if he didn't touch it at some point.She knows fingerprints don't just mysteriously appear on something.
I think the "issue " with Liz is that Nik mentioned the fingerprints stuff being in the paper and she pretty much folded like a card table, hardly questioning it. Then did a 180 from fierce defender to "how could he do it ".. Even Molly brought up fabrication of evidence. And Liz was aware of Ric's past before she ever hopped into bed again or took his side in this "ghost boss " BS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

smirks

Line of the day:

Molly (about Julian): "Look at him! He can't even hang a banner right!"

She's right too. What a big dummy. Molly will find him out in a week, because she's not thinking with her ladyparts, like her mommy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

justjala13

I know this is only a TV show but I had to cry today when Britt told Sabrina and Patrick that baby Gabriel was going to die. I kinda knew it was going to happen but still it is sad.

:(
Offline Profile Goto Top

aph1976

natdot99
Jun 4 2014, 05:11 AM
Anon
Jun 4 2014, 01:25 AM
Quote:

Fingerprints on the gun have to be provided by gunshot residue on Rick's hands, no GSR means the evidence is questionable and can be thrown out by his attorney.

What are you even babbling about here? Are you really that ignorant about forensics? Are you implying that Ric would not have had a shower or even washed his hands since the hitman was found in the park? GSR is only useful if you test for it immediately, once you wash it off, it's gone forever.

Guns have to proven by the police that it was the weapon used for the crime and GSR proves that Rick committed the physical act of firing the gun( putting his fingers on the gun and actually firing the weapon). Since Rick has not GSR on him, the evidence is weak and circumstancal and can be thrown out by any attorney. It like someone said they got raped, but no physical evidence ties the suspect to the victim.
After the Heather/Franco incident, i wouldn't trust the PCPD about anything, period.
Most police officers know when the evidence is laid out in a straight line know that something is quite wrong.
The gun and Ric's fingerprints on it s not the only evidence the police have against him.There's the money trail traced back to him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yikes. ME was terrible with the reveal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I want Morgan to be the dad just so people will call Carly grandma.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Wow. A powerful episode. TC, JT and SE really rocked those scenes. I liked all of the scenes today. Maxie belongs with Nathan. Ava and Carly are gonna be great tomorrow. I thought MS did a good job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

aph1976
Jun 4 2014, 07:55 AM
natdot99
Jun 4 2014, 05:11 AM
Anon
Jun 4 2014, 01:25 AM
Quote:

Fingerprints on the gun have to be provided by gunshot residue on Rick's hands, no GSR means the evidence is questionable and can be thrown out by his attorney.

What are you even babbling about here? Are you really that ignorant about forensics? Are you implying that Ric would not have had a shower or even washed his hands since the hitman was found in the park? GSR is only useful if you test for it immediately, once you wash it off, it's gone forever.

Guns have to proven by the police that it was the weapon used for the crime and GSR proves that Rick committed the physical act of firing the gun( putting his fingers on the gun and actually firing the weapon). Since Rick has not GSR on him, the evidence is weak and circumstancal and can be thrown out by any attorney. It like someone said they got raped, but no physical evidence ties the suspect to the victim.
After the Heather/Franco incident, i wouldn't trust the PCPD about anything, period.
Most police officers know when the evidence is laid out in a straight line know that something is quite wrong.
The gun and Ric's fingerprints on it s not the only evidence the police have against him.There's the money trail traced back to him.

Rick is a former DA of Port Charles and he knows the rules of evidence and chain of custody. All he had to do was hire Forensics experts in computers and weapons discharge to get the evidence thrown out. Beside the PCPD should carefully review all evidence especially after the Franco/Heather incident. I mean they believed all the evidence in Franco's case and it blew up in their faces.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Patrick beats the shit out of fake Luke and the driver who drove them off the road when they learn the truth,poor Gabriel,he didn't deserve this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Charmbracelet
Member Avatar

Today was a strong episode.

I LOVE Morgan x3!!! He's the only guy in PC that calls people out on their BS and isn't afraid to say what he need to say and what needs to be said. He gets that from Carly. Speaking of Carly, she really wants Sonny to kill Ava, who wants to do it himself, but that baby is Ava's 9 months insurance.

I really didn't like Nina's official debut. Something about her tells me she's a Madeline Jr. the minute she discovers everything and starts walking. I was expecting Nathan, Silas, and Sam to discover her at the clinic and they share an emotional reunion. Ava's definitely going to have her hands full with her. I'm also speculating Kiki isn't Ava's for the longest since she's trying to get back good with her. I don't think ME did a good job tbh.

I'm starting to think that there's more to Levi and that his intentions on entering Maxie's life wasn't something that just happened. I think he's Mac's long lost son. It explains why he manipulate Maxie emotionally when it comes to certain things in her life, but what really gave it away was when he told Mac that Maxie wasn't really his daughter. John York really did a good job in that scene. The actor that plays Levi really mesh with JY. I didn't find Levi annoying, but rather intriguing.

I'm so glad Nathan was supporting Maxie today and Diane was right, he's definitely a keeper. I'm so ready for them to get serious.

Patrick and Sabrina scenes were very emotional with Gabriel. When his heart stop beating, I cried when the show went off. It was too close to home. Everyone involved did a good job.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic