Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 1 2014, 04:47 PM (8,115 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am so tired of all these newbies that does not add anything to this show, let's get rid of Franco, kiki, Sabrina, Levi, Sabrina sidekick the obnoxious and snarky Felix. I may have miss someone, but even Nina is like advil in the waiting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Some general comments over the week.

1. Enjoy the new Josslyn. Can't wait until they get her into the Spencer/Emma/Cameron group. I see a mini Carly there.

2. Loved the confrontation between Dante and Sonny. Personally just like it when someone calls out Sonny instead of worshipping him.

3. Nina is already starting to show signs of manipulation. I guess if you think about who her mother is and was able to accomplish not much of a surprise. Get why Silas feels the way he does, but Nina is definitely taking advantage of it and digging the guilt sword a lot more. She is going to go total Fatal Attraction at some point.

4. Morgan has to be the smartest person in town. Totally called it out about Carly running to Sonny. We have seen it time and time again. Loved Morgan basically giving Franco the seeds to begin growing his jealousy.

5. I am ready for Maxie to kick Levi to the curb and get with Nathan. Was very happy to see that Maxie didn't let Nathan lie under oath. Maxie in the past would have let it him do it and suffer what happened to him. Levi's days are numbered and he knows it. Two laugh out loud moments "She ate my meat. And she liked it" and that Levi's last name is Dunkleman. Love when RC writes these little silly moments.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jun 19 2014, 10:59 AM
I am so tired of all these newbies that does not add anything to this show, let's get rid of Franco, kiki, Sabrina, Levi, Sabrina sidekick the obnoxious and snarky Felix. I may have miss someone, but even Nina is like advil in the waiting.
The problem is that there is too many damn newbies being shoved down our throats all at once. I don't mind a few new characters here and there, but it feels like there are way too many. I do like Nathan and Jordan so far, the rest can fade into the background.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Dakota
Who would you like to see more of on the show?
I mean if the newbies weren;t around?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

They found the perfect kid to play Josslyn. She actually looks like a mix of CarJax. Now Jax needs to return, too. Preferably without Brenda.

Is it just me or is Molly doing remarkably well for someone whose father just died?
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

six
Jun 20 2014, 09:35 AM
Is it just me or is Molly doing remarkably well for someone whose father just died?
Not just you ... I said the exact same thing when watching yesterday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but 18 months is not a long time, to grieve or to be in a relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

JDeveraux_91
Jun 19 2014, 07:04 PM
Dakota
The problem is that there is too many damn newbies being shoved down our throats all at once. I don't mind a few new characters here and there, but it feels like there are way too many. I do like Nathan and Jordan so far, the rest can fade into the background.

It is too many newbies all at once.

trojangal
Jun 19 2014, 11:19 PM
Dakota
Who would you like to see more of on the show?
I mean if the newbies weren;t around?

For starter, liz if she is not a prop to the newbies, Rick who just came back. Alexis, Ned, and Tracey. Less of Levi and to me, he adds nothing to the show and is very annoying. Felix is also another annoying character, but when he is not around Sabrina he is tolerable.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I have always despised Michelle Stafford but I must admit I am enjoying her as Nina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I just caught some of today's show! I love her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Things are really bad when I can stand Levi more than Franco. I just can't enjoy the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

Michelle Stafford was hilarious today with her list.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nina Clay, LMFAO!! :roflol: She's certifiable and I'm enjoying it. She's playing that idiot Silas like a fiddle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Loved today's show in general.

Nan is bat sh@t crazy and I love it. The list was hilarious and threatening to put her nurse on it.

Can't stand Sonny so watching Ava there to drive him crazy makes me smile. Then you get Ava vs Carly which is always fun. Just wait until we get the Nina vs Ava face off.

Glad we are seeing the Lulu/Maxie relationship being rebuilt. Enjoyed their talk today.

Can't stand Levi. But I love it when Nathan and Levi argue with each other. Glad Nathan had Levi's number and didn't buy his whole speech to the judge. Although I did almost fall off the elliptical at the gym watching when Nathan impersonated Levi. Hilarious.

I do have to say the minute Sam took off her wedding ring I was expecting Jason to walk around the corner.

I know there are those who don't like GH. I am really enjoying it. It is predictable and campy at times, but it such a fun ride that I don't want it to stop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am totally enjoying Nina Clay. I want her to get her revenge on all those who wronged her. Hopefully, she'll discover Ava and Sonny's secret and expose them both.
Edited by Kaha, Jun 23 2014, 09:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I am torn with Nina Clay. She needs to understand what happened to her was not her fault, but caused by her own mother and the others were collateral damage. Her mother said they had no money, which is untrue because NC had to racked up over at least a million dollars every year in medical care.
But i am on her team to go after Kiki, i really see no use in her character.
LMAO at Joss trying to smack Franco with a crow bar.
Carly is nothing but Sonny's mother and i am team Ava Jerome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jun 21 2014, 12:40 PM
For starter, liz if she is not a prop to the newbies, Rick who just came back. Alexis, Ned, and Tracey. Less of Levi and to me, he adds nothing to the show and is very annoying. Felix is also another annoying character, but when he is not around Sabrina he is tolerable.

Liz, oh my goodness, speaking of a character that TIIC have no idea what to do with! I really do love Becky Herbst. She's beautiful and (unlike most of the newbies) she can act. Her character has a ton of history, yet all the writers can think of for her is to put her in failed romance after failed romance or have her flip flop between 2 or more men. Or, my favorite Liz activity, have her make eyes at and declare her undying love for her former brother-in-law who she wrecked her life over. :eyeroll: Ridiculous that they can't think of anything else for this character, yet we have a bunch of useless newbies sucking up screen time.
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Jun 24 2014, 09:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Silas isn't exactly in a hurry to "rescue "Nina is he? Haha.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Grrr. Levi is a snake!
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

Ok..so Levi is trying to get to somebody in Port Charles and is using Maxie to do it. And with Mac saying he is a fellow Aussie today makes you say hmmmmmm.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic