Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Watercooler interview with Greg Vaughan
Topic Started: Jun 2 2014, 02:46 PM (3,369 Views)
Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/06/greg-vaughan-interview/

Greg talks to The TV Watercooler about Eric confronting Nicole (a bit spoilersish), working with Ari, Ali... Also touches upon some GH stuff.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

OH EMMM GEEEE that pic....man is FINE!

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Quote:

You know, this is one of those things that people are going to love or hate. They're going to get frustrated! [Laughs]

Please please please don't let this mean Danicole/Jeneric.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jun 2 2014, 02:53 PM
Quote:

You know, this is one of those things that people are going to love or hate. They're going to get frustrated! [Laughs]

I think what he truly means is that this is one of those things that people are going to hate or despise.

Please no Danicole, but even more than that, PLEASE NO JENERIC. NO. NO. NO.

NO.

NO.

blueskies
Member Avatar

well he certainly made it seem like Eric isn't going to forgive Nicole so quickly. Also that it's unlikely Kristen has a kid.

concerned
Member Avatar

I don't even know what to think.

I hope there are some positive crumbs coming out from somewhere soon.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'm curious as to how Jensen and Greg know each other.

That didn't sound super-positive for Ericole, except for the "push-pull" line.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Quote:

Gotta say I think that's exactly what it will mean. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound very good for Ericole.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Ericole need a long extended break from one another. I'm not even sure I want them together anymore. So I hope this breakup is substantial. That said, I don't want Dicole :puke: either.

KAM

Ophelia
Jun 2 2014, 03:04 PM
I'm curious as to how Jensen and Greg know each other.

That didn't sound super-positive for Ericole, except for the "push-pull" line.
Unfortunately, it sounded to me like both his 'push and pull' and 'tug of war' references were to story line from scenes that have already aired...pre the Big Mack Truck that hit them today. :unsure:

concerned
Member Avatar

And given how slowly the pace of Ericole usually moves..... it will be 2020 before we get any final payoff.

So much pretty - wasted.

concerned
Member Avatar

I think with Eve arriving and Kristen returning plus the leaving super duo anything Ericole will be pushed onto the backburner... somewhere between Haiden, Jafe and Jarlena and whatever new relationship Kayla has.

(They seem to have given AZ most of her episode guarantees for this year already)

King
Member Avatar

He can go back to GH for all I care. LOL. This Eric on-screen now is awful. IDK whose fault it is, but it is borrrrriiiing!!
Edited by King, Jun 2 2014, 04:45 PM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Jun 2 2014, 02:56 PM
ArnoldFinnegan
Quote:

I think what he truly means is that this is one of those things that people are going to hate or despise.

NO.

NO.
I had a feeling judging by jen and marlena scenes today that they are going for jeneric. :whip: jen gushed over him. Dont see danicole happening. Nicole hates daniel right now. Probably more like deve :eyeroll:
Edited by fundays13, Jun 2 2014, 04:58 PM.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I hate this stupid show so much.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I just can't get over my anger. I can see it now. "Jennifer is the only one who cared enough to tell me the truth..."

Barf.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Eh. I wish I cared enough to get angry. My investment in Ericole has basically been non-existent since TomSell ruined their story for another round of "Nicole is her own worst enemy".

trojangal
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jun 2 2014, 05:50 PM
I just can't get over my anger. I can see it now. "Jennifer is the only one who cared enough to tell me the truth..."

Barf.
Perfect St.Jen-Jen of course she always does the right thing :rolleyes:
Nicole did wrong but I hate that Jen had to be the one that spilled her secret to Eric .

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 2 2014, 02:50 PM
OH EMMM GEEEE that pic....man is FINE!
And he looks even better in real life.

trojangal
Member Avatar

fundays13
Jun 2 2014, 04:52 PM
SunAngel
Jun 2 2014, 02:56 PM
ArnoldFinnegan
Quote:

NO.

NO.
I had a feeling judging by jen and marlena scenes today that they are going for jeneric. :whip: jen gushed over him. Dont see danicole happening. Nicole hates daniel right now. Probably more like deve :eyeroll:
You know that other than St. Jen all the women Daniel gets involved with are "bad"
& back in the day Eve was trouble so I can see us getting some DEve.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply