Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Watercooler interview with Greg Vaughan
Topic Started: Jun 2 2014, 02:46 PM (3,240 Views)
fundays13
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Jun 3 2014, 07:56 AM
Greg said that we'd love it or hate it. That could be anything.
Speaking for ericole fans,an ericole reunion would not make a love or hate situation. I have been seeing the signs the past few weeks that jennifer and eric are moving toward eachother and nicole has been written as an unrepentent piriah. Yesterday's episode was a clear example. When confronted by eric,he gave her opportunity to come out wirh the truth but she kept lying. Now shes suppose to start blaming dannifer for the breakup.

I see her as winding up alone and when eve arrives she sets her sghts on daniel.

I have wondered if tiic are about to phase out nicole.
Edited by fundays13, Jun 3 2014, 09:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^I think it's more about phasing out Jenn so Dan can move on with Eve for awhile. Nicole is just a casualty of the regular piss poor writing that focuses far too much on the good Dr. Jonas.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

fundays13
Jun 3 2014, 09:21 AM
lazydazes
Jun 3 2014, 07:56 AM
Greg said that we'd love it or hate it. That could be anything.
Speaking for ericole fans,an ericole reunion would not make a love or hate situation. I have been seeing the signs the past few weeks that jennifer and eric are moving toward eachother and nicole has been written as an unrepentent piriah. Yesterday's episode was a clear example. When confronted by eric,he gave her opportunity to come out wirh the truth but she kept lying. Now shes suppose to start blaming dannifer for the breakup.

I see her as winding up alone and when eve arrives she sets her sghts on daniel.

I have wondered if tiic are about to phase out nicole.
I wasn't referring to an immediate reunion. Just sayin' that the next movement in the story could be anything. And why would DAYS phase out Nicole just because she and Eric are on a break :shrug:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Nicole can still be on the show even if she's not with Eric, she'd done it for over a decade.

Lady Evol

I like that he points out the hypocrisy in eric talking about betrayal since he already betrayed her by accusing her of rape.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kayla's getting a new relationship? What have I missed?

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I think AZ signed with Days for another year. Jason's site says March 2015.

And there's no way Nicole would be leaving just because Ericole are broken up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

The idea of Eric with Jen or Nicole with Daniel just stands to show that romance isn't dead on Days...... "whistles" "cricket cricket"

It's just bored .

Christy77

This interview makes me annoyed. I get that as an actor it's his job not to spoil things for fans, but he was pretty honest that we weren't going to be happy anytime soon. Especially if we were rooting for Eric and Nicole. That means regardless of the fact that Eric wanted her to forgive him for accusing her of rape, he can't be bothered to try to understand any of her fears or motives. And yet he is supposed to be the one who truly loves her? It makes me wonder.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

This story has been a huge waste. Ericole could've been so good and instead it's back to the usual for Nicole, being her own worst enemy. That interview didn't sound too hopeful for Ericole and given that they moved at a snail's pace to start with, I don't have the patience to watch them do it again.

Posted Image

Cassie1

ScorpioQueen
Jun 10 2014, 02:30 AM
This story has been a huge waste. Ericole could've been so good and instead it's back to the usual for Nicole, being her own worst enemy. That interview didn't sound too hopeful for Ericole and given that they moved at a snail's pace to start with, I don't have the patience to watch them do it again.

Posted Image

I agree and I'm sad. I loved watching them and anticipating them coming together and it was amazing for the, what, 2 months they were happy? But we only had 1 good day where Dan/Jen weren't involved??? I hate this story and it JUST KEEPS GOING! I feel kinda used. I hated his interview. What Ericole fans need is a HINT! Yes or no. Will this be a happy ending or not? I can't bear to watch anymore. I have actually stopped watching and just relied on PBP's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply