Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 6/2-6/8; 6/4 UPDATE: Riley Bodenstab back as Cole next week...
Topic Started: Jun 2 2014, 04:34 PM (2,319 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jun 4 2014, 05:12 PM
Jason47
Jun 3 2014, 07:11 PM
FIRST LOOK AT EVE ON A CAST CHART SINCE 1991!

Posted Image

For the full image, please click here: https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10258417_413777208764559_1555730386590412273_o.jpg
Thanks for your work Jason!

...It kinda bugs me that the writers used "Marlena Black". She never changed her name before from Evans because of her Patients, so why should this marriage be different?
I thought she had. For years I heard her referred to as Marlena Evans Black. And it's not like she didn't go by Marlena Brady for YEARS. Her patients weren't confused then. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
...It kinda bugs me that the writers used "Marlena Black". She never changed her name before from Evans because of her Patients, so why should this marriage be different?
I think she's still credited as Marlena Evans Black, I just can't fit the whole name in the list. Remember these lists are just for my record keeping of episode rankings, so the last names might be forgotten to be changed when someone gets married or divorced.

blueskies
Member Avatar

^that reminds me, have any of the recently married women on the show taken their husbands names? I realize it's not many. Like did Gabi ever go by Gabi Horton?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

blueskies
Jun 4 2014, 06:47 PM
^that reminds me, have any of the recently married women on the show taken their husbands names? I realize it's not many. Like did Gabi ever go by Gabi Horton?
Why would she? She & Will never married & Nick's last name was Fallon.

:whistle:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 4 2014, 07:35 PM
blueskies
Why would she? She & Will never married & Nick's last name was Fallon.

:whistle:
lol, oops. :doh: I knew that felt weird but couldn't figure out why.

Jason47
Member Avatar

RILEY BODENSTAB RETURNS AS COLE, THE TROUBLE-MAKING TEEN, NEXT WEEK...

Posted Image

Riley Bodenstab returns to "Days" next week as trouble-making teen Cole. This will be his first appearance since January 8.

Restless84
Member Avatar

So I guess this is who Bev was talking to on the phone today.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 4 2014, 09:23 PM

Posted Image

Riley Bodenstab returns to "Days" next week as trouble-making teen Cole. This will be his first appearance since January 8.
Damn. That's probably who Bev was on the phone with today. Well, that frees up Paige again, who has been mentioning her mom an awful lot lately....

Will&Sonny

"Bodenstab". That's an awesome surname.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

Jason47

Posted Image

For the full image, please click here: https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10258417_413777208764559_1555730386590412273_o.jpg
Strange that Jennifer doesn't go by Deveraux. TFP Jason!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 4 2014, 09:23 PM

Posted Image

What a bummer... this means that's who Bev was talking to....... meh. It should have been Eve really.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
And Gabi did actually take his last name for when they were married but took it out again once they got the annulment.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 4 2014, 06:06 PM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
I think she's still credited as Marlena Evans Black, I just can't fit the whole name in the list. Remember these lists are just for my record keeping of episode rankings, so the last names might be forgotten to be changed when someone gets married or divorced.
Yes her whole name is Marlena Evans Black and has been since she came back in 2011 but she often goes by Evans especially in the professional capacity.

am103
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Jun 5 2014, 02:41 AM
Jason47

Posted Image

Strange that Jennifer doesn't go by Deveraux. TFP Jason!
Jack and Jennifer weren't married when he died, so it wouldn't make much sense for her last name to be Deveraux. Besides, if her last name were Deveraux, Daniel wouldn't like that, and we can't have an unhappy Daniel!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply