Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 3 2014, 11:26 PM (15,973 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I forgot Anne of Green Gables ever kissed Max.
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

"Original" Stephanie right?? Before the Henning recast? I never "got" this actress as Steve and Kayla's daughter lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Haven't thought of Shayna in awhile...here's her latest single, Everybody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxXIrrf7ciY
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Ahhh glad she's doing something. She was cute and aight but she was not a Johnson IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

granolagirl
Jun 3 2014, 11:32 PM
I forgot Anne of Green Gables ever kissed Max.
I never understood how Steve & Kayla were supposed to have given birth to a redhead. lol. (yes, i know there's this thing called hair dye, but still.)

This was back when Stephanie & Max were both race car drivers (actually, EJ was one too back then & went by the last name of "Wells". lol).
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

EJ the race car driver!!! Geez. I did however enjoy Henning's Stephanie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 3 2014, 11:40 PM
Haven't thought of Shayna in awhile...here's her latest single, Everybody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxXIrrf7ciY
Are all her songs/videos this juvenile?!
(I'm also slightly creeped out by parts of this video. lol.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 3 2014, 11:44 PM
I remember Bo busting into EJ's photoshoot after Claire was kidnapped - now THAT was funny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

james0479
7th post in Wednesday's thread. PM me a clip choice for next Monday's thread. Only requirement is that it be preTomSell (August 2012).
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2014, 11:26 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I liked Shayna Rose okay, but Shelley Hennig is Stephanie, hands down!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2014, 11:47 PM
james0479
7th post in Wednesday's thread. PM me a clip choice for next Monday's thread. Only requirement is that it be preTomSell (August 2012).
Ahhhhhh!!! Yay! Alright, let me think here. As the first person to earn this honor, I shall try to make it interesting. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 3 2014, 11:45 PM
Are all her songs/videos this juvenile?!
Just looked on her Facebook page...

She co-wrote this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4akHboJViTQ

They are also using a song she wrote for a Lucky Charms campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3x415BnXM

And she's recently developed this app...
"Want to motivate your kids to help out, work on something, or just improve how they treat others? You can make it fun by downloading Goodie Goodie! p.s. I helped create the app and am CEO of the company... promise you'll love it!!!"
"You can get all the tips on how to use my new app Goodie Goodie by watching these fun tutorial videos! Which I happen to appear in"
http://www.goodiegoodieapp.com/#!video-tips/c1d64

And, in regards to your question, she created "Shayna's Place"...a musical series for children, so that's why that song is "juvenile"...it's a song for a kids show!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLD6VBR83m0

So she's been keeping very busy!
Edited by Jason47, Jun 3 2014, 11:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 3 2014, 11:49 PM
lysie
james0479
Ahhhhhh!!! Yay! Alright, let me think here. As the first person to earn this honor, I shall try to make it interesting. ;)
You can try and beat Nathan crying, but it will be difficult.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2014, 11:53 PM
james0479
lysie
james0479
I think I MAY have succeeded. ;). *wink*.

Guys like 82 scenes came to my mind instantly but one will forever stick out in my head and I think it's an interesting way to begin sooooo hope you guys like it. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Jason47, that makes sense. I remember her short stint on DAys and actually thought Shayna was too...1st grade teacher-ish. So good for her finding her niche. And that's a compliment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 3 2014, 11:53 PM
james0479
lysie
james0479
There's always Carly's random & kinda creepy detoxing scenes. or Saint Jenny shoving soap in Carly's mouth. Or there's Bo pretending to be a rock star (if one wants to take laughing in a different direction). lol.
I'm pretty sure there's another example of "meant to be serious, but i can't help but laugh" stuck in my head, but it doesn't want to come out.

I think james0479 is up to the challenge. I can't wait to find out what clip you choose! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 3 2014, 11:59 PM
Guys like 82 scenes came to my mind instantly but one will forever stick out in my head and I think it's an interesting way to begin sooooo hope you guys like it. :)
Good luck on your clip choice!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 3 2014, 11:42 PM
Ahhh glad she's doing something. She was cute and aight but she was not a Johnson IMO.
She had a small one-shot role on Mad Men S1 or 2, for anyone who is a fan.

Posted Image

I always thought her red hair was funny, but then so was Steve's during the second run, so it didn't over much bother me.

Posted Image
Edited by granolagirl, Jun 4 2014, 01:28 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

How was Shayna Rose NOT a better fit as Steve and Kayla's daughter? She had lighter skin tone, blue eyes, and light red hair - isn't Caroline (Kayla's mother) a redhead?

I adore Shelley Hennig but she looked more like a teenage/SORASed Ciara than an off-spring of Steve and Kayla. She dyed her hair blonde (or blonde-ish) for a while and she still didn't look like Stephanie Johnson to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic