Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 3 2014, 11:26 PM (16,222 Views)
marie1969

I actually agree with you about Gabi. I always believed that she was responsible for what happened to Melanie because she set it in motion and even went along with it to further her own selfish agenda and cover her sneaky ass.

I don't like Gabi. but I did feel bad for her this week. I gained some respect for her because she came through for Will. For the first time, she put someone else ahead of herself and I command that. Truth is as much as I bitch about her, I never wanted her to go to prison. I just wanted her to be exposed so everyone can see her for the sneaky selfish manipulative little bitch she truly is. She walks around like she is some innocent little girl with her shiny halo, when we know exactly what she is capable of.

I agree that she deserved a trial and a fighting chance. but it was her choice to wave her right for a trial. it was her choice to confess without fighting to be with her daughter. Will, ej and Rafe all urged her to fight, but she is choosing to play the martyr. Her daughter should motivate her to want to fight instead of just accepting her fate.

That girl made one bad choice after another. At the end of the day, she is the only one responsible of the poor choices she made, no one else but her. It is just so sad and tragic that she has to pay such a high price for her mistakes.
Edited by marie1969, Jun 6 2014, 09:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jun 4 2014, 09:24 PM
Kinay
Jun 4 2014, 07:34 PM
blueskies
Jun 4 2014, 06:59 PM
badaddiction
Jun 4 2014, 06:52 PM
CB was very good again today, but GG and GW left a LOT to be desired. GG because he's just not that good, and GW because there's no emotional connection. I see him perform the scenes but I'm just seeing and feeling the surface. Not feeling or seeing any depth. Oh, how I wish that CM had been there for those scenes between Wabi the best friends and parents of Arianna.
i really hate that i agree with this but i do. I think GW is doing great and putting heart into his performance, but my emotional connection to him is still lacking, which is where the issue lies. It's like when this Gabi was cast a day before Arianna died. I had a very hard time not going "wth you just met her".
I was thinking the same thing today watching Will and Gabi. Chandler would have rocked those scenes with CM. I still don't feel it with nuWill and Ari either. Chandler had such a bond with that baby, GW looks like he's scared of her.
I agree that CM seemed to have more friend chemistry with CB than GW but he was okay to me.I still would rather have GW than CM smirking his way through the wedding,murder,and confession.
I think Guy did fine with these scenes. I loved CM, but he did have a tendency to smirk at the wrong times.

Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by iheartwilson, Jun 6 2014, 09:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Quote:

DaysAddiction
Jun 6 2014, 01:58 PM
I would like to your hear your opinion actually. What do you think of Gabi?
lysie
Jun 6 2014, 02:03 PM
I don't have strong feelings about her. I think she was partially responsible for what happened with Melanie but not the explosions and I think it's ridiculous that she's going to prison without a trial for killing someone who tried to rape her and was extorting her.

DaysAddiction
Jun 6 2014, 03:53 PM
Do you think she is responsible for what happened with Andrew?
lysie
Jun 6 2014, 05:03 PM
For what happened to Melanie, I think she's partially responsible. For the explosions, I don't think she's responsible but I do think the families of the people killed deserved the whole story.

Thank you, Lysie. I agree with both of your posts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic