Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Gabi leaves for prison
Topic Started: Jun 6 2014, 01:01 AM (5,306 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Gabi.

Gabi confesses about what happened with Melanie, Andrew and the explosion in the tunnels. Then Gabi talks with Abigail. Camila Banus shares that Abigail says she'll remain Gabi's friend and now understands why Melanie left so suddenly.

Daniel, however, is upset that what Gabi did could have gotten Melanie killed. He's also upset at Rafe's role covering things up...

Will and Sonny pledge to keep Arianna safe and loved when Gabi is in prison. Rafe also wants to help raise Arianna. Galen Gering explains why Rafe is "falling apart" inside over what's happening.

Jordan reaches out to Rafe, but he backs off of the relationship. He feels that he would have been able to be there more for Gabi if he hadn't been so involved with Jordan. Then he does something which will have even more of a long term effect on his relationship with her...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

You know what would be nice, if Rafe is pushing Jordan away? To have him confide in Hope. The Hope/Rafe scenes in December were nice (where Rafe's telling Ciara not to give up with the skating & then Hope talks to him about her frustrations regarding Bo's absence), and it would make quite a bit of sense to have another round of discussion between them.
This show likes to forget about friendships (unless they're with Fetch) and the fact that sometimes, having two people discuss the goings on in their life over a cup of coffee is a good thing. It allows the audience to see what's going on inside the characters' heads and see what they're really feeling (as opposed to what they want the other characters to think they're feeling).
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 6 2014, 01:01 AM
Daniel, however, is upset that what Gabi did could have gotten Melanie killed. He's also upset at Rafe's role covering things up...

I get why he's upset about what happened to Melanie, but this is just further proof that Daniel is literally involved in every aspect of the show. It's SO irritating.

Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading this full article eventually when my SOD comes in. Camila Banus literally ripped this show apart this past week, in a good way. I want more!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Of course, Abby will still be Gabi's friend because neither she nor her mother gave a rat's ass about Jack dying. If Daniel had died in that elevator, Abby would never speak to Gabi again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 6 2014, 01:36 AM
Of course, Abby will still be Gabi's friend because neither she nor her mother gave a rat's ass about Jack dying. If Daniel had died in that elevator, Abby would never speak to Gabi again.
Abigail doesn't have to forgive Gabi for Jack's death because Gabi had nothing to do with Jack dying...
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I never expected Jack's death to matter not because Jennifer and Abby didn't care but because I didn't think Gabi was responsible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

If Abigail got angry with Gabi, people would be calling her a judgmental, hypocritical bitch. She can't win, I swear.

I'm wondering what Rafe does that may have a long-term effect on his relationship with Jordan...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

Daniel....nobody cares about Melanie or you
Edited by LovingDays, Jun 6 2014, 09:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Oh no! I hope this doesn't mean we'll have to see Rafe involved in WilSon storylines. I think GG is a horrible actor. Not looking forward to more Daniel, either, especially angry Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 6 2014, 01:12 AM
You know what would be nice, if Rafe is pushing Jordan away? To have him confide in Hope. The Hope/Rafe scenes in December were nice (where Rafe's telling Ciara not to give up with the skating & then Hope talks to him about her frustrations regarding Bo's absence), and it would make quite a bit of sense to have another round of discussion between them.
This show likes to forget about friendships (unless they're with Fetch) and the fact that sometimes, having two people discuss the goings on in their life over a cup of coffee is a good thing. It allows the audience to see what's going on inside the characters' heads and see what they're really feeling (as opposed to what they want the other characters to think they're feeling).
or as opposed to talking to themselves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

am103
Ellie

I get why he's upset about what happened to Melanie, but this is just further proof that Daniel is literally involved in every aspect of the show. It's SO irritating.

Thanks for posting! I look forward to reading this full article eventually when my SOD comes in. Camila Banus literally ripped this show apart this past week, in a good way. I want more!
ITA!

See? That's what I mean. . . it actually makes sense that he'd be in this story for that reason; to be angry as Melanie's dad! I'd look forward to it, except we'll probably get a zillion scenes with Nicole, Eric, Maggie and Jennifer the very same day. It's irritating!
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jun 6 2014, 07:52 AM
If Abigail got angry with Gabi, people would be calling her a judgmental, hypocritical bitch. She can't win, I swear.

I'm wondering what Rafe does that may have a long-term effect on his relationship with Jordan...
Gotta say, while I'm really most intrigued by this spoiler. Maybe he searches up Jordan's past??? Maybe he brings in that grizzly adams looking character?? If that's Jordan's dad - yep! That's hack her off but good!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So while Abigail decides to not be mad at Gabi, Daniel of course takes it upon himself that *he* should be mad at Rafe? LOL! Total wtfuckery of course.......

And don't even get me started on the ridiculousness of Rafe blaming his relationship with Jordan for not beeing around Gabi enough. Out of all the times *now* he is gonna turn the relationship off.... that's just ridiculousness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I really hope Rafe pushes Jordan right into Lucas....
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 6 2014, 01:44 AM
daysjahvu
Abigail doesn't have to forgive Gabi for Jack's death because Gabi had nothing to do with Jack dying...
I'm sorry but this is where I'm going to have to disagree with you. As far as I am concerned Gabi caused the tunnel explosion. There were a bunch of events that preceded the tunnel explosion all caused by her. She hired Andrew to stalk Melanie and then when he turned all crazy she kept her mouth shut and did nothing to make the situation better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

am103
Ellie

Of course he's upset. Melanie is his daughter. I don't see how that is none of his business
Offline Profile Goto Top

reaganstroller

Maybe Rafe and Sami start hanging out together again over their relationship with Baby Ari.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

DaysAddiction
Jun 6 2014, 10:00 AM
am103
Jun 6 2014, 01:44 AM
daysjahvu
I'm sorry but this is where I'm going to have to disagree with you. As far as I am concerned Gabi caused the tunnel explosion. There were a bunch of events that preceded the tunnel explosion all caused by her. She hired Andrew to stalk Melanie and then when he turned all crazy she kept her mouth shut and did nothing to make the situation better.
Gabi hired Andrew to stalk her, not Melanie.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Once upon a time, Gabi's role leading up the Daysaster that killed Jack could've provided some good conflict between the two women. But now it feels like they're just trying to check the box on addressing it before Gabi leaves. I don't know why Days wastes so many opportunities for drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jun 6 2014, 07:52 AM

Actually I find it ironic that in the one case where Abby has a right to get angry she doesn't. Gabi put a series of actions in motion by hiring Andrew and not reporting the kidnapping of Melanie to the police. Those actions cost Jack his life.

Chad put a series of actions in motion by lying to Cameron, who of his own volition backed away from Abby. Those actions cost Abby her virginity and she reamed Chad, Cameron & EJ and threw a 3 month pity party until she hopped on the Elvis train.

Edited by daysjahvu, Jun 6 2014, 11:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic