Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Eric to Nicole: Take off the ring!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2014, 01:19 AM (5,085 Views)
Ellie

Nicole is furious at Daniel and Jennifer. Ari Zucker shares that this is because "they didn't give Nicole the space to tell Eric what she needed to tell him in her own time."

Eric then asks Nicole to take off her ring. Greg Vaughan shares that Eric feels betrayed and doesn't want others to get the wrong idea. Ari Zucker says that Eric accused Nicole of drugging and raping him, and she forgave him, so Nicole is upset that no one can forgive her.

Marlena and Sami offer their support to Eric, who wants to just move on. But will Nicole let him? Check out the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 6 2014, 01:19 AM
Nicole is furious at Daniel and Jennifer.
:popcorn:

Excellent. Now keep her the hell away from Dannifer!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole if Eric can't forgive, that's on him, just move on girl. Someone who truly loves all of you will come along but with this show, it will probably be off screen.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Nicole is furious because Daniel and Jennifer did not give Nicole the space to tell Eric what she needed to tell him in her own time.I am wondering what she felt she needed to tell him because she sure had no plans to tell him any time soon that she attempted to destroy evidence that would show Kristin raped him.If they had given her all the space she wanted to tell Eric about concealing the existence of evidence that proved Kristin raped him,she would never have told him.I like Nicole and I don't mind her being pissed at them for sticking their noses in her business with Eric but the claim that she was not given enough time to tell him the truth is BS because she had no plan to ever tell him the truth on her own.
Edited by BeeBee, Jun 6 2014, 02:03 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

I will forever love the way AZ GETS Nicole and stands by her!!

fundays13
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 6 2014, 03:58 AM
I don't get where she says dannifer didnt give her the space to tell eric in her own time because it was clear if she had her way,eric would never know. :rolleyes:

Nothing against arianne zucker. I just think she is not telling the truth with that statement

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Screw Dannifer for their unnecessary interference and presence in Ericole's lives and the writers for the craptastic plot point from hell. The light at the end of the evidence tunnel is the end of this ridiculous farced Dannifer/Ericole buddy foursome. Hopefully they'll carve Nicole out of Dannifer's orbit forever. I mean, Nicole never sees EJ or Rafe, and hardly Brady, so it can be done.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

fundays13
Jun 6 2014, 05:12 AM
james0479
I don't get where she says dannifer didnt give her the space to tell eric in her own time because it was clear if she had her way,eric would never know. :rolleyes:

Nothing against arianne zucker. I just think she is not telling the truth with that statement
True but after Dan left, she was supposed to go to tell Eric. As far as big mouth Jennifer goes anyway, but she beat her to the punch.

Edited by Aimikins, Jun 6 2014, 06:22 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh please,Nicole never had any intention of ever telling Eric the truth.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jun 6 2014, 02:02 AM
Nicole is furious because Daniel and Jennifer did not give Nicole the space to tell Eric what she needed to tell him in her own time.I am wondering what she felt she needed to tell him because she sure had no plans to tell him any time soon that she attempted to destroy evidence that would show Kristin raped him.If they had given her all the space she wanted to tell Eric about concealing the existence of evidence that proved Kristin raped him,she would never have told him.I like Nicole and I don't mind her being pissed at them for sticking their noses in her business with Eric but the claim that she was not given enough time to tell him the truth is BS because she had no plan to ever tell him the truth on her own.
Yeah, she even admitted to him . . .let's see. . .what was it, ". .. I'd take it to my grave"? Or something like that when he confronted her this week.

I love,love, love Nicole but the lying thing is squarely on her shoulders. Now I can't sit here and say I'm not looking forward to her making Jennifer's life a living hell - I SOOO am!

angie37
Member Avatar

Well, since Jenn and company are so in for telling the truth, why not go tell the Salem PD the truth about JJ the night Teresa ODed. Oh, that's right. He wouldn't be picking up trash but serving jail time. Hey, why doesn't Dan tell the hospital board that he's always "feeling up" and "filling up" his patients which are against the law and rules? No, that will get him fired.

I am well aware that neither of the above justifies Nicole's stupid shredding of Eric's "sign," but IMO both point out the hypocrisy of these two (and most of the Salemites). After all, if truth is the way, both should be adhering to their pledge no matter the circumstances, right?

#Nicole and #AZ

Christy77

I love how Eric just "wants to move on". This is a man who was proclaiming his undying love for her less than three days ago? This is a man who swore that he would always be there to love her, support her, protect her? This is the same man who accused her of drugging and raping him and then begged her forgiveness for the hell he put her through?

Awful. Simply awful. I agree that Nicole made a very bad choice. It was selfish, hurtful, and the betrayal of the promises they made to each other. However I don't understand why everyone else in this stupid town is allowed to say they're sorry and get magically forgiven and have things covered up for them yet Nicole is relegated to emotional hell time and time again.

It's like she is the DOOL whipping boy. Who's happy ending can we destroy today? Oh I know, Nicole! She's had it happen so many times I'm sure that she won't mind having her dreams crushed and stomped on again.

Other characters have shot people, destroyed people, abused people, kidnapped people, lied more times than I can count, covered up massive crimes, and yet they are lauded as upstanding main characters of the show.

I just don't get why it's okay to crap on Nicole and make excuses for everyone else. And Eric's reaction frankly pisses me off. It didn't take long to go from "I will love you forever"back to old holier than thou Father Eric. And he supposedly understood her? Please.

camera shy

Well if the truth is so damn important to Dannifer then they should have told the judge the truth about JJ before his sentencing. And as long as Kristen, Stefano, EJ and Chyka are still in this world, then Marlena, Sami and Eric still have a chance to clear Eric's name. But something tells me, that won't put forth the effort. They would rather complain about Nicole destroying the evidence then be pro-active and figure another to get to the truth.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I just want Eric to admit that he would have still chosen Nicole over the church with paper evidence presented and all....I NEED HIM TO ADMIT THAT even if it's just talking to himself or fantasizing about it or something. If this show writes that Eric would have chosen to stay a priest if evidence presented himself after they wrote it to seem that he chose Nicole over church, then I am really going to be pissed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

My expectation for Eric is at an all time low. If he ever says anything other than Nicole was his first choice I say the writers take him back because they've been wasting our time since his return. He's not needed in Salem.

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

I hope they kiss and make up after Eric tells her to take off the ring. I feel sorry for Nicole because her intention wasn't to hurt Eric :(

angie37
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 6 2014, 09:11 AM
I just want Eric to admit that he would have still chosen Nicole over the church with paper evidence presented and all....I NEED HIM TO ADMIT THAT even if it's just talking to himself or fantasizing about it or something. If this show writes that Eric would have chosen to stay a priest if evidence presented himself after they wrote it to seem that he chose Nicole over church, then I am really going to be pissed.
As hard as I ship Ericole, I've always been aware of his insinuating that not getting a sign from above meant that he should be with Nicole. There was evidence, hence a sign; therefore, to me he would have chosen to stay a priest. That's his right if that's what he wants. Just don't expect Nicole to stand around another two years as Mary Poppins until he decides that's not what he wants after all.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Jun 6 2014, 06:27 AM
Oh please,Nicole never had any intention of ever telling Eric the truth.
That is known to us, but Jennifer didn't!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Christy77
Jun 6 2014, 09:06 AM
I love how Eric just "wants to move on". This is a man who was proclaiming his undying love for her less than three days ago? This is a man who swore that he would always be there to love her, support her, protect her? This is the same man who accused her of drugging and raping him and then begged her forgiveness for the hell he put her through?

Awful. Simply awful. I agree that Nicole made a very bad choice. It was selfish, hurtful, and the betrayal of the promises they made to each other. However I don't understand why everyone else in this stupid town is allowed to say they're sorry and get magically forgiven and have things covered up for them yet Nicole is relegated to emotional hell time and time again.

It's like she is the DOOL whipping boy. Who's happy ending can we destroy today? Oh I know, Nicole! She's had it happen so many times I'm sure that she won't mind having her dreams crushed and stomped on again.

Other characters have shot people, destroyed people, abused people, kidnapped people, lied more times than I can count, covered up massive crimes, and yet they are lauded as upstanding main characters of the show.

I just don't get why it's okay to crap on Nicole and make excuses for everyone else. And Eric's reaction frankly pisses me off. It didn't take long to go from "I will love you forever"back to old holier than thou Father Eric. And he supposedly understood her? Please.
He will move on right to Jen if Daniel hooks up with Eve , I betcha!

fundays13
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Jun 6 2014, 06:22 AM
fundays13
Jun 6 2014, 05:12 AM
james0479

True but after Dan left, she was supposed to go to tell Eric. As far as big mouth Jennifer goes anyway, but she beat her to the punch.

Yep. I thought that was presumptuous and nosey of Jen to do that. Daniel did leave it up to Nicole to tell Eric,but the way she acted when she met up with eEric was that of a person without a care and was off to elope,not getting ready to tell him about the evidence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply