Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Eric to Nicole: Take off the ring!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2014, 01:19 AM (5,047 Views)
Cassie1

justforfun
Jun 9 2014, 08:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 8 2014, 04:20 PM
Please soap gods, if Eric does move on , please let it not be with Jennifer. Smh
If he moves on with anyone, it better be God! Isn't what this stupid ass story was supposed to be all about?? Not freakin' Dannifer!
Yes please!!! I will be forever pissed if Eric ends up with Jennifer! What a WASTE! Ericole is HOT!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Cassie1
Jun 9 2014, 02:32 PM
justforfun
Jun 9 2014, 08:38 AM
mer4santo
Jun 8 2014, 04:20 PM
Please soap gods, if Eric does move on , please let it not be with Jennifer. Smh
If he moves on with anyone, it better be God! Isn't what this stupid ass story was supposed to be all about?? Not freakin' Dannifer!
Yes please!!! I will be forever pissed if Eric ends up with Jennifer! What a WASTE! Ericole is HOT!
Eric and Jennifer would make a terrible couple no way. I agree with you
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 9 2014, 02:42 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 7 2014, 12:50 PM
throughthehourglass
Jun 6 2014, 12:48 PM
Kaha
Jun 6 2014, 12:27 PM
I just don't undersand the constant kvetching about Nicole's treatment or "annual humiliation". Doesn't this happen with every character with a secret? I mean, how many times was Sami Brady humiliated and exposed infront of the whole town? Why is this different? Wasn't Kristen humiliated twice last year? How about EJ? The whole town (minus Sami, Will and Gabi) treats him like a pariah and throws his misdeeds at him all the time, so why should Nicole be any different? People even treat Theresa worse than anyone and she hasn't done much.
When Sami was being humiliated, she still had someone in her corner. Kristen has the DiMera family, so does EJ. Who does Nicole have? I don't think I would be complaining about this half as much if Nicole still had Brandon or her mother around. Or if the show actually cared about her relationship with Abe.

But mostly, I think people are frustrated because it seems Nicole is never gonna grow as a character. We're gonna see this merry-go-round of lying and being exposed until she's 80 or leaves the show. It's getting old. Some of us want more for her.
I think Daniel will stand by her. He cares about her. At least she will one person in her corner.
Oddly enough, I did believe Daniel last week (or was it longer ago?) when he told Nicole that he genuinely cared about her and THAT was why he couldn't allow her to continue lying about this. Unlike all that tripe Jennifer spewed out today about why she told Eric. I think Daniel will continue to be Nicole's support system. What a bummer because I can't stand Daniel, but I want someone in Nicole's corner.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Jun 7 2014, 06:12 PM
Why not recast Brandon if Matt Crecendo isn't available. If Jordan can have a brother pop up overnight, and then Paige suddenly materializes, why can't she have a family member, writers? I'd love it if they allowed Abe/Nicole to interact more, especially since he's tied to her past so much.
I shudder at the mere thought of FOUR of Sami's ex lovers on screen at one time!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 8 2014, 01:41 PM
Ha, I can't wait for Kristen and Theresa to soon be the ones to be badmouthing each other.
I can't wait to see Kristen's face (I HATE HER CHARACTER) when she finds out she's been somewhat "replaced" with ridiculous Teresa.

I can't see Teresa being able to hold her own again any of the reigning snark queens on Days: Sami, Kristen or Nicole.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

angie37
Jun 8 2014, 02:30 PM
We all do it, taking up for our faves. It just stinks monkey balls sometimes when a character with no leg to stand on chastises or looks down on another or is deemed holier than holy.
Monkey balls aside <cough>, my bigger problem is I'm just not sure WHO my faves ARE anymore or who TO take up for. Sad, huh?

PALMommy
Member Avatar

DaysAddiction
Jun 8 2014, 06:22 PM
Holaamigas
Jun 8 2014, 01:12 PM
camera shy
Jun 8 2014, 12:54 PM
To be fair, both Kristen and Theresa have trashed talked Nicole too. And Kristen was only too happy to let the everyone think that Nicole was the one who raped Eric. And Nicole's not the only one who slept with members of the same family, Sami slept with two brothers and Kristen's slept with a father and son.
Amen! To call Nicole hypocritical when the rest of Salem does so for worse reasons doesn't make sense to me. Why did she attack Theresa? Because Theresa was going after her friends. Why did she attack Kristen? Because she was actively scheming against John and Marlena using Brady. I know she fell in love with Brady later and wanted a life with him, but by then she had already destroyed herself. Sometimes with Sami it's almost like she's bored and wants to have fun. For example, the upcoming catfight between Sami and Nicole. At this point Sami will know Nicole and Eric broke up. Unless she finds out about the evidence shredding, she has no reason to gun for Nicole other than sheer spite. If she does, its an example of her behavior.
Sami has every right to be angry with Nicole for switching her baby. I never watched that but it's been mentioned in episodes.
Have you ever seen the "smack down" scene between the two of them over that? Seriously, one of my all time favorite whoop ass moments! EPIC! I think awhile back there was a thread of Sami's Best Scenes and that was in there. . . anyone got the link to that? or the scene I'm talking about - the "SAY IT, NICOLE!!" scene!!!!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jun 9 2014, 06:29 PM
lazydazes
Why not recast Brandon if Matt Crecendo isn't available. If Jordan can have a brother pop up overnight, and then Paige suddenly materializes, why can't she have a family member, writers? I'd love it if they allowed Abe/Nicole to interact more, especially since he's tied to her past so much.
I shudder at the mere thought of FOUR of Sami's ex lovers on screen at one time!
Sami wouldn't be on screen, so it wouldn't bother me. I would love to see Brandon return.

concerned
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jun 9 2014, 06:29 PM
lazydazes
Why? Nikki's got six and she's doing just fine.

I'd just hope that if Brandon comes back he's wise enough to see though the glittery hoo haa hype.

camera shy

PALMommy
Jun 9 2014, 06:43 PM
DaysAddiction
Jun 8 2014, 06:22 PM
Holaamigas
Jun 8 2014, 01:12 PM
camera shy
Jun 8 2014, 12:54 PM
To be fair, both Kristen and Theresa have trashed talked Nicole too. And Kristen was only too happy to let the everyone think that Nicole was the one who raped Eric. And Nicole's not the only one who slept with members of the same family, Sami slept with two brothers and Kristen's slept with a father and son.
Amen! To call Nicole hypocritical when the rest of Salem does so for worse reasons doesn't make sense to me. Why did she attack Theresa? Because Theresa was going after her friends. Why did she attack Kristen? Because she was actively scheming against John and Marlena using Brady. I know she fell in love with Brady later and wanted a life with him, but by then she had already destroyed herself. Sometimes with Sami it's almost like she's bored and wants to have fun. For example, the upcoming catfight between Sami and Nicole. At this point Sami will know Nicole and Eric broke up. Unless she finds out about the evidence shredding, she has no reason to gun for Nicole other than sheer spite. If she does, its an example of her behavior.
Sami has every right to be angry with Nicole for switching her baby. I never watched that but it's been mentioned in episodes.
Have you ever seen the "smack down" scene between the two of them over that? Seriously, one of my all time favorite whoop ass moments! EPIC! I think awhile back there was a thread of Sami's Best Scenes and that was in there. . . anyone got the link to that? or the scene I'm talking about - the "SAY IT, NICOLE!!" scene!!!!
It's a shame Nicole never got her, "Say it Sami!" moment and whoop ass slap for pigsex with EJ when he was married to Nicole.

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_FyaLXDYMA

Closest we have ever got to a win IMO
featuring my personal favourite version of EJ smug bastard EJ.

And possibly my favourite Rafe quote " the only reason you haven't been arrested yet is because you're related to half the police and sleeping with the other half"
Edited by concerned, Jun 9 2014, 08:43 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 9 2014, 08:40 PM

And possibly my favourite Rafe quote " the only reason you haven't been arrested yet is because you're related to half the police and sleeping with the other half"
Not even close to the glory that was the "SAY IT, NICOLE!" scene

concerned
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jun 9 2014, 09:26 PM
concerned

I was saying that was the closest Nicole ever got to winning a Nicole / Sami confrontation.

Nicole was a sitting duck in the "say it Nicole" scenes, she knew it was the end, she knew she had no hope.

But she gets kudos for managing to keep a straight face through all that snorting and huffing and puffing.

" But you had Grace, and EJ had is daughter I thought we could all be happy" :( :( poor Nikki it all makes sense in her head.
Edited by concerned, Jun 9 2014, 10:13 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ " Children come so easy to you, you don't even want them and you get pregnant"..

Kaha
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 9 2014, 10:05 PM
Kaha
Jun 9 2014, 09:26 PM
concerned

I was saying that was the closest Nicole ever got to winning a Nicole / Sami confrontation.

Nicole was a sitting duck in the "say it Nicole" scenes, she knew it was the end, she knew she had no hope.

But she gets kudos for managing to keep a straight face through all that snorting and huffing and puffing.

" But you had Grace, and EJ had is daughter I thought we could all be happy" :( :( poor Nikki it all makes sense in her head.
Deleted
Edited by Kaha, Jun 9 2014, 10:40 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply