Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for the week of May 26 - 30, 2014
Topic Started: Jun 8 2014, 06:39 PM (1,641 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^I agree...TomSell is safe because the drop in 18-49/18-34 has not been as drastic. They are going to have to drop over 100K in that demo still to be fired.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 10 2014, 10:19 AM
^I agree...TomSell is safe because the drop in 18-49/18-34 has not been as drastic. They are going to have to drop over 100K in that demo still to be fired.
And they probably WOULD drop that far but with returns like Eve and Kristen they probably saved their asses just in the nick of time. We shall see if they were smart enough to make these returns worthy tho.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Eileen has saved Days before. I hope she can save Days again.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Jun 10 2014, 12:20 PM
Eileen has saved Days before. I hope she can save Days again.
I just hope it isn't too late.... I really hope she would have come back sooner.... as in for February Sweeps or at least during the May ones... I'm also kind of surprised that she's coming back in July even though that's the least important of the sweeps... not many even know July Sweeps exist... Her return should be as BIG as possible, explosive, and affecting ALL of the canvas and done at a big event like a party. And when she does come back she needs to be front and center for all of the time she's there, interacting with and affecting the lives of multiple people - not just people like Daniel who are secondary anyway and don't really mean anything to her. Also she better not be used as some sort of an interloper like Chloe last year, her return was horrible and pointless and never should have happened.

And whereas Eve is concerned I don't really see her as any ratings grabber... I mean the only ones who are likely to tune into Days because of her are some old OLTL fans and I don't see that being any very significant group.....

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

What even happen that week for it to be so bad. Im suprised about Bold i thought people would tune in for the location shoot. Personally since its about Brooke and Bill i refuse to watch but i heard the shots were beautiful.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply