Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for week of June 23rd; *Updated 6/16*
Topic Started: Jun 11 2014, 02:23 PM (33,547 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 20 2014, 10:31 AM
marie1969
Jun 19 2014, 04:49 PM
BeeBee
Jun 19 2014, 11:48 AM
daysjahvu
Jun 19 2014, 10:50 AM
I think EJ realizes Sami knows & is afraid to cross her right now by letting Abby know this.

And Abby running all over town talking about Sami making her do this and making eyes behind her back sends no signs of guilt to me. If she felt guilty she would put up & shut up, instead of making it all about how uncomfortable she feels.
Abby tried to get out of being wedding planner assistant and MOH.I am trying to figure out how she could put up or shut up under the circumstances without lying to Sami, or telling Sami she does not want to be in the wedding and her reasons for non participation are none of her business or telling Sami she does not want to attend or be involved in the wedding because she had sex with EJ.What else can Abby do to put up or shut up given Sami is insisting that she be part of the wedding planning and wedding party?
I hope I am overstepping, but I think what daysjahvu was saying is that if Abby feels truly felt guilty, she would not go around town complaining about Sami saying that Sami forced her to help with the wedding. She would not be constantly whining about it either because she would put her personal feelings or discomfort aside to help someone she has wronged (someone who has nothing but kind and caring to her I mightadd ) as a way to make amends. instead all she is doing is complaining how pushy sami is and rolling her eyes behind her back.

I personally think she should have said no. She did not need to give Sami an explanation. All she had to to do is say n she is not into weddings or she is super busy and stick with it. Nobody put a gun to her head forcing her to say and yet she keeps bitching behind Sami's back. Also why does she need Ej to decide for her whether or not she should do it? She said she is a grown woman, she does not need daddy Ej to tell her what to do. Geez.
Thanks Marie...your first paragraph was right on the money with how I'm thinking. Once Abby agreed to the wedding planner role, she should have focused on doing that with professional courtesy. She doesn't have to gush, just get the job done and move on. That is what I meant by put up & shut up. But that is not what Abby is doing.
I didn't see Abby as complaining about Sami to her son.Will is her cousin and her telling her cousin that she could not say no to his mother is not complaining it is stating that she was asked to do something she is not sure she is capable of handling and asking for help since she could not bring herself to say no.If Abby was saying she was an expert wedding planner and could not wait to begin planning,it would be all about how she became such an expert and what a bitch she is for taking over the wedding planning just to be close to EJ and make a fool out of Sami.
Edit:I also think she agreed because EJ said Sami would be suspicious if she continued to refuse.Abby would reasonably believe that EJ knows Sami better than she.
Edited by BeeBee, Jun 21 2014, 12:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

waterlilly
Jun 20 2014, 10:54 AM
I know that Sami hates Nicole (and for good reason) but I bet Nicoles's words really stung Sami the other day considering all that she now knows and her plans.
And Eric's too, since he validated what Nicole had just said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jun 21 2014, 07:58 AM
waterlilly
Jun 20 2014, 10:54 AM
I know that Sami hates Nicole (and for good reason) but I bet Nicoles's words really stung Sami the other day considering all that she now knows and her plans.
And Eric's too, since he validated what Nicole had just said.
He shot his on self in the foot, he treated her trashy and then expects her to help him....forget it. Your a liar and I don't want to be near you because of the kind of person you are, why won't you help me... this boy needs to getting a freaking clue or buy a vowel. The boy is dumb as a rock.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Daysaddiction, your post was deleted. We've asked you before not to post spoilers from that site, so now we're asking you in the thread. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 22 2014, 02:05 AM
Daysaddiction, your post was deleted. We've asked you before not to post spoilers from that site, so now we're asking you in the thread. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!
PM sent
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 22 2014, 02:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

franciose

S loves EJ
Jun 20 2014, 08:22 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2014, 08:04 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2014, 07:30 AM
LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2014, 07:25 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCxBcpzkE8k

I agree that being the worse part, but I see it as him being written out of character just like Nicole when she shreeded the evidence or Rafe cheating on Jordan. Itīs plot points that doesnīt make sense.
How could that be out of character for EJ...Ej was introduced as an SOB, I think his behavior was very much something Ej would do...it made no sense though if he loved Sami the way he proclaims to love Sami. I could understand siding with his sister if that is what he wanted but to play up and continue the game for what?

I donīt think itīs out of character for EJ to be a SOB, but Ejami discussed the rape and he was sorry so I find it out of character for him to not realizing thar rape is wrong after that. I also believes he loves Sami and that he wouldnīt be a SOB to her but to others.

He wouldn't be a son of a bitch to Sami after apologizing for raping her? What? He did it again by proxy plenty of times. He laughed about it. He was a complete SOB about Kristen and Eric--and he knew she was going to do it.

When he raped Sami and then she was put with Elvis romantically, I was appalled. I thought a woman like AS would also be appalled. I accepted that she played her part as a loyal employee.

Now, though, upon hearing she was leaving, I renewed my hopes that AS would get exactly what SHE wanted as an ending---- and that it would be the complete and utter humiliating destruction of Elvis Junior by an unfooled and in-control Sami Brady. And that. as a reward for her long term loyalty and hopes for her future return, Dool would give her exactly that.

It LOOKS like that's going to happen. It LOOKS like she's going to marry him and THEN humiliate him and Abby at the reception. The next Salem day she and Kate will take control of DE with a surprise appearance by Chad as their tie-breaker. Then I want Sami ti kill Elvis.

This is what I hope AS wanted and got, because it's definitely what I want to see.

But, Since when has Dool done anything right? I can't imagine Sami would still be shown to "love" Eeeej after this, but who knows? Maybe Corday is concerned for his life and will have them write some lame sop for the Cerberus. I really hope not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I already answer my view of the Rafe2 storyline in an other post.

Anyway I don't think they would pair Ejami if AS had a problem with it she
and JS are good friends.
Offline Profile Goto Top

franciose

Being "good friends" with the other actor doesn't mean she had to like playing a woman who actually fucks, loves and marries her rapist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

JS seems to be a pretty big Ejami fan in his interviews I doubt he would be
that if AS had a problem with the pairing. I don't think they looked at it that
way but that they enjoy working together JS has said that he and AS has the
right kind of chemistry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

LuvingLumi
Jun 20 2014, 07:25 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 20 2014, 02:19 AM
Tripp
Jun 19 2014, 07:52 PM
Abby shouldn't have slept with EJ. We've covered this 100s of times. Maybe thousands. To call her a whore for it means that every other woman on this show should be called that because they've participated in the exact same behavior and taken it even further.

EJ shouldn't have slept with Abigail. But he did and he's shown little true remorse (if any). I still can't get over he showed no emotion whatsoever in regards to Kristen raping Sami's brother and proved that when it comes down to it, he puts the Dimeras (even ones he barely knows) over his "love" for Sami. That right there was enough for Sami to leave him, but it took her seeing pictures of Ejabby getting it on to waking her up.

Sami taking revenge on EJ (and Abby) is fun and if we get more of what we saw today I think I'm going to really enjoy it. But at the end of the ride, if Sami does take EJ back, it will ruin the whole story and make this storyline a waste. If the show is getting back to "old school" Sami, reflection on her own lifestyle choices (choosing a man who has victimized her and allowing her family to move into the enemy's house...) would be a great way to end Sami's story where she realizes that taking back her life and realizing that there is a difference between love and obsession.

Or they could have Sami kill EJ and send her to jail. :D

I donīt think EJ choosed Kristen over Sami he was afraid that if he told Sami the truth she would leave him, when EJ suggested to Stefano that he would try to find the evidence he says to hell with Kristen so he choosed Sami over Kristen then. He shouldnīt have let Stefano talk him out of findind Dr Cyka but after he kissed the ring and promised him loyalty he might not be able to go against Stefano. I also think EJ showned emotions regarding Kristenīs rape at around 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCxBcpzkE8k
The worse part of that storyline to me personally is not that he chose to follow Stefano's orders and not look for Chyka,but Ej knew the truth and continued to play the part in front of Eric, Sami and others to shame Eric and call him out for sleeping with Kristen when he knew exactly what had occurred. If he loves Sami so much, then why continue to make her brother look like the one who lied in front of everyone, especially when he knew exactly what his sister did? I just don't get it.
I don't get it either. You love someone, you hate to see them in pain. Sami was in pain watching her dear brother being a victim. Most people, witnessing their loved ones in such circumstances, would do what they could to help or lesson it. EJ happened to have direct knowledge that proved Eric's claims were true and could exonerate him. Never mind validating that WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, the fact is by doing so he would helping Sami's brother out thus helping her. He didn't do that. Didn't even consider doing it except the brief time he realized it might bolster his image to Sami. (Hardly an acknowledgement of how he puts Sami's happiness over his own).

Then there are scenes, actual scenes of EJ taunting Sami about Eric, absolutely ridiculing her RAPED BROTHER in front of her that Eric did this to himself when EJ damn well knew that wasn't the case. It was offensive, you don't even have to know that Sami is a rape victim herself (EJ's rape victim as a point of fact) to be disgusted by it. Why the show doesn't get called out for that kind of crap writing is beyond me.

Ejami are a lot of things but "great love story" is not one of them. It's very fitting this last wedding of theirs is going a gigantic fraud where EJ's great love is acting OTT even for her but he doesn't see it, and is convinced she's this happy. For two people who have seen the very worst of each other in the last 7 years, they really don't know how the difference between sincere happiness and faking it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I have call out the writing of EJ regarding Kristen's rape saying I don't like
the writing for EJ and him acting like an ass but I put the blame on the
writers not EJ.

I also find the writing for EJ contradicting he put Sami first when he kissed
the ring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Monday 23 June 2014
Abigail ends up in EJ's arms;
and Jennifer inadvertently sets herself on a collision course with an old rival.
JJ is thrown by a case of mistaken identity;
meanwhile Kate gives Jordan surprising advice.

Tuesday 24 June 2014
Jennifer has a stunning encounter with Eve!
Rafe demands Jordan reveal her secrets.
Will questions Abigail's strange behaviour;
and EJ chooses a best man.

Wednesday 25 June 2014
Jennifer fears Eve still holds a grudge against her;
and Brady seeks help from Maggie.
Theresa figures out the key to keeping Brady by her side;
meanwhile EJ invites an unexpected guest to the wedding.

Thursday 26 June 2014
Eve drops a bomb on Jennifer concerning Jack!
Kate gets a major lead on Jordan's past;
and Rafe comes to a decision about his future with Jordan;
meanwhile Brady falls deeper into Theresa's clutches.

Friday 27 June 2014
Daniel blasts Nicole for not helping Eric;
and Kate travels to the Ozarks to meet a man who knows Jordan.
As her wedding day draws near, Sami happily makes plans with an increasingly uncomfortable Abigail.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv-guide/default.htm
These episode descriptions correlate to:
Monday-Friday June 23-27 in USA/Canada
and
Tuesday-Monday June 24-30 in Australia
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Thu 6/26
Eve drops a bomb on Jennifer;

Looking forward to this. Go Eve.

Quote:

Fri 6/27
Daniel confronts Nicole about Eric;

I am NOT here for this. Daniel needs to fuck off with his self-righteous ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

franciose

S loves EJ
Jun 22 2014, 03:55 PM
writers not EJ.

the ring.

The writers are Elvis.

If you blame them, you blame him, as he does not exist outside the writers' brains.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

franciose
Jun 23 2014, 02:26 PM
S loves EJ
Jun 22 2014, 03:55 PM
writers not EJ.

the ring.

The writers are Elvis.

If you blame them, you blame him, as he does not exist outside the writers' brains.

I blame EJ to a degree I didnīt like him in those scenes, but I blame the writers for writing him out of character when they should write EJ to love Sami and act like it. I donīt buy him saying that the Kristenīs rape was consensual when I believe him to be inlove with Sami, and with the Rafe2 storyline I think the writers played dirty to delibrately trying to destroy Ejami which I found wrong and Higley got fired like she deserved. Still even if I donīt want the writers to winn I have gotten tired of Ejamiīs bad history, it constantly being brought up and discussing it so I donīt know if I can feel them anymore, even if JS and AS has the best of chemistry so I think itīs sad what the writers have done to them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 22 2014, 03:28 PM
right kind of chemistry.
He might feel there is chemistry based on his "friendship" with her but since he does not actually watch the show,how can he properly judge whether the chemistry they have performing actually translates to the television screen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

BeeBee
Jun 24 2014, 01:28 AM
S loves EJ
right kind of chemistry.
He might feel there is chemistry based on his "friendship" with her but since he does not actually watch the show,how can he properly judge whether the chemistry they have performing actually translates to the television screen?

Ejami has a pretty big fanbase he knows that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 24 2014, 02:35 AM
BeeBee
Jun 24 2014, 01:28 AM
S loves EJ
right kind of chemistry.

Ejami has a pretty big fanbase he knows that.
If he bases his opinion on the fanbase,he is basing it on the opinion of others not his own opinion since he has never seen how they look on screen.He is basing his opinion on the opinion of others not his own personal observation of how they look on screen because he has never seen them on screen as he does not watch the show.

Edit:I know they have a big fanbase but as far as I am concerned,JS has more on screen chemistry with AZ and KM than he has with AS and I base my opinion on having seen all of them on screen.
Edited by BeeBee, Jun 24 2014, 02:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

JS has said that he and AS has sexual chemistry and that they got it when it comes to having the right chemistry/cosplay. Chemistry is subjected though not everyone loves Ejami but that goes for Ejole and Ejabby too. I think Ejole has some chemistry and maybe itīs enough but I have seen a lot more chemistry between Ejami. I think itīs Ejamiīs bad history that has ruined Ejami for people so they donīt see the Chemistry rather than them not having screen chemistry.

It can be easier to see their chemistry from clips before their bad history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzAhGE2o1o
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Here’s some scoop coming up this week on Days of our Lives! Look for Eve (Kassie DePaiva) to show up on Jennifer’s (Melissa Reeves) doorstep on today’s episode. Jen will think that her former high school rival is still bitter over their high school crush Frankie Brady, but Eve informs her that she’s there to talk to her about their mutual ex-husband, Jack!

Eve drops a bombshell on Jennifer, that when she signed Jack’s annulment agreement, they also signed a document which states that Eve would get half of whatever earnings Jack would make from long-form writing, which would include his book about his time in Afghanistan.

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2014/06/eve-jennifer-spoilers-days/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic