Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for week of June 23rd; *Updated 6/16*
Topic Started: Jun 11 2014, 02:23 PM (33,212 Views)
S loves EJ

BeeBee
Jun 25 2014, 12:35 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 24 2014, 11:11 AM
BeeBee
Jun 24 2014, 10:59 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 24 2014, 03:09 AM
JS has said that he and AS has sexual chemistry and that they got it when it comes to having the right chemistry/cosplay. Chemistry is subjected though not everyone loves Ejami but that goes for Ejole and Ejabby too. I think Ejole has some chemistry and maybe itīs enough but I have seen a lot more chemistry between Ejami. I think itīs Ejamiīs bad history that has ruined Ejami for people so they donīt see the Chemistry rather than them not having screen chemistry.

It can be easier to see their chemistry from clips before their bad history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzAhGE2o1o
My issue is not with people who watch the show and see chemistry based on their actual observations of how the character interactions appear on screen.My issue is with a person who does not watch the show but states there is chemistry because others like what they see not based on what they see themselves.

I think JS base Ejamiīs chemistry on the chemistry he feels he has with AS. Ejami having fans just confirms that even more. I think it was either the writers or the cast that said they never seen two people with as much chemistry as JS and AS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJo_qcPa-TE
They are both good looking.If I did not actually watch the show I might think they have chemistry too.But having watched the show,I see great chemistry with AZ and KM but none with AS.
I know a lot of posters love EJ with Sami and am aware of that a lot of other viewers love them and see chemistry but that does not change my opinion.I also accept that others see zero chemistry between JS/AZ and JS/KM while I love both couples.

This conversation didnīt start out to change anyone mind but because someone thought AS might be appaled by Ejami. I think itīs more likely that she thinks it sad that people are disgusted by the pairing when she has such great chemistry with JS. She might have had some reservations about the pairing but she also said it would be interesting to see how Ejami as a couple would be like.

I also wanted to explain why they have paired Ejami given their bad history, and I think that AS and JS has such strong chemistry that I doubted that they could just switch Sami with an other woman, and I have my doubts about whether or not Ejole has enough chemistry for them to work. I have really liked Ejabbyīs chemistry though so they have convince me that JS can have great chemistry with other women than AS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kinay

franciose
Jun 24 2014, 02:06 PM
Oh, I agree entirely with the inconsistent writing for Elvis. He's changed repeatedly. That's what first ruined this character for me. His debut was great. I loved the idea of a new, sexy Dimera villain. I hoped he'd be everything Stefano was and more. Stefano was never attractive; I never wanted to see him in a sex scene. At least we didn't have to see him and Gina subfuck. But a just-as-bad, good-looking,sexy young male Dimera would have been so good.

Instead, he goes from black gloved, Patrick-beating, Sami-gaslighting charming and evil villain to an attempt at leading man who's "changed". And how many times has Dumbass said that?

Whatever, although the writing sucks, it is what it is. And the character of Elvis is who "he" is- a construct of some Days writers. Today, he is a coward trying to cover his ass and a liar. Yesterday he was a bad-ass ordering a hit and a liar. Day before, he was romancing Abby and lying. Weeks before, he was grovelling and sniveling to Stefano and lying. Year before, he was grovelling to Sami for lying as she left with Rafe. Year before, he was a diaper-toting pack mule for Sami and a liar. Year before he was putting a clone in her bed to rape her and lying. Couple of years before, he raped Sami and was a liar.

So far, the only consistent character trait of Elvis is that he's a liar. Thus, the only thing that can be considered "out of character" for him would be if he suddenly started telling the truth at all times.

So very true! A cruel liar. I hate liars so must be why I can't stand Elvis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

:wave: My name is Lilith and I AM a slut :moon: According to previous guidelines posted. Not interested in a 12 step program, just wanted to get that off my chest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

reaganstroller
Jun 24 2014, 07:02 PM
Partnersincrime
Jun 19 2014, 09:16 AM
marie1969
Jun 19 2014, 08:27 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 18 2014, 11:04 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Didn't she ask Ej if they could be together for good if Sami was out of the picture on Valentine day? Then she tried to play mind games with Ej saying that Ej did not really love Sami, that Ej wanted her instead, but was just confused. She kept insinuating that ej did not love Sami. She was obviously trying to come between them specially when she threatened to tell sami to break them up. Yep she definitely was trying to break them up so she could have ej for herself. The problem Ej shut that shit down and dismissed her ass in in uncertain terms.
I do not get the critism on abby being homewrecking when ej himself is homewrecking
I know there are very few virgins in the world today, but Sami is a slut. Being in love does not make fornicating without the benefit of marriage okay. A person (man or woman) who is not married to the person they are having intercourse with is a slut. Love be damned!!
Fornicating. You don't hear that one every day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

reaganstroller
Jun 24 2014, 07:02 PM
Partnersincrime
Jun 19 2014, 09:16 AM
marie1969
Jun 19 2014, 08:27 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 18 2014, 11:04 AM

Didn't she ask Ej if they could be together for good if Sami was out of the picture on Valentine day? Then she tried to play mind games with Ej saying that Ej did not really love Sami, that Ej wanted her instead, but was just confused. She kept insinuating that ej did not love Sami. She was obviously trying to come between them specially when she threatened to tell sami to break them up. Yep she definitely was trying to break them up so she could have ej for herself. The problem Ej shut that shit down and dismissed her ass in in uncertain terms.
I do not get the critism on abby being homewrecking when ej himself is homewrecking
I know there are very few virgins in the world today, but Sami is a slut. Being in love does not make fornicating without the benefit of marriage okay. A person (man or woman) who is not married to the person they are having intercourse with is a slut. Love be damned!!
:o That's a bit strong wouldn't you say? :shrug:
I wouldn't call Abby a slut. I don't know, that word just seems so harsh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

waterlilly
Jun 25 2014, 08:52 AM
:wave: My name is Lilith and I AM a slut :moon: According to previous guidelines posted.

:wave: Me too!
Online Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 25 2014, 07:47 AM
BeeBee
S loves EJ
BeeBee
Jun 24 2014, 10:59 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzAhGE2o1o

I think JS base Ejamiīs chemistry on the chemistry he feels he has with AS. Ejami having fans just confirms that even more. I think it was either the writers or the cast that said they never seen two people with as much chemistry as JS and AS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJo_qcPa-TE
They are both good looking.If I did not actually watch the show I might think they have chemistry too.But having watched the show,I see great chemistry with AZ and KM but none with AS.
I know a lot of posters love EJ with Sami and am aware of that a lot of other viewers love them and see chemistry but that does not change my opinion.I also accept that others see zero chemistry between JS/AZ and JS/KM while I love both couples.

This conversation didnīt start out to change anyone mind but because someone thought AS might be appaled by Ejami. I think itīs more likely that she thinks it sad that people are disgusted by the pairing when she has such great chemistry with JS. She might have had some reservations about the pairing but she also said it would be interesting to see how Ejami as a couple would be like.

I also wanted to explain why they have paired Ejami given their bad history, and I think that AS and JS has such strong chemistry that I doubted that they could just switch Sami with an other woman, and I have my doubts about whether or not Ejole has enough chemistry for them to work. I have really liked Ejabbyīs chemistry though so they have convince me that JS can have great chemistry with other women than AS.
I know you are not trying to change my mind,Because beauty like chemistry is in the eye of the beholder I am just repeating that I accept that others see chemistry but I don't.Actors may enjoy working with each other and believe they work well together while viewers have a different opinion e.g.Maggie,Melanie,Daniel,Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jun 25 2014, 11:33 AM
S loves EJ
Jun 25 2014, 07:47 AM
BeeBee
S loves EJ

I know you are not trying to change my mind,Because beauty like chemistry is in the eye of the beholder I am just repeating that I accept that others see chemistry but I don't.Actors may enjoy working with each other and believe they work well together while viewers have a different opinion e.g.Maggie,Melanie,Daniel,Jennifer.
You are not alone. I don't see it either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

nananana7
Jun 25 2014, 09:30 AM
waterlilly
:wave: My name is Lilith and I AM a slut :moon: According to previous guidelines posted.

And I'm a slut whose been married 16 years to the man I fornicated with for 6 years prior to marriage. So conflicted as to what that makes me now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

somuchwhatever
Jun 26 2014, 06:43 PM
nananana7
waterlilly

And I'm a slut whose been married 16 years to the man I fornicated with for 6 years prior to marriage. So conflicted as to what that makes me now.
Well I'm going on 20 years of marriage with the man I fornicated with for 3 years before marriage. I have to believe that if the marriage years outnumber the fornicating years, I can at least be coined a reformed slut.

Is this the first step of some 12 step program for slutaholics anonymous?
Edited by daysjahvu, Jun 26 2014, 07:07 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 26 2014, 07:07 PM
somuchwhatever
nananana7
waterlilly

Well I'm going on 20 years of marriage with the man I fornicated with for 3 years before marriage. I have to believe that if the marriage years outnumber the fornicating years, I can at least be coined a reformed slut.

11 years sluttin around before he made an honest woman of me, now married 8 years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jun 26 2014, 07:27 PM
daysjahvu
somuchwhatever
nananana7

11 years sluttin around before he made an honest woman of me, now married 8 years.
I am so disillusioned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DOOLette
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
daysjahvu
somuchwhatever
nananana7

<sigh> 8 year slut, now married 31 years. And not conflicted or confused in the least. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I am so <insert negative emotion> by that "fornicating" comment. I personally waited 'til I was married to have sex (or geesh - fornicate), but I would never call someone a slut for sleeping with people they are in relationships with - even if there are multiple relationships over a course of time. Am I glad I waited? Yes. But do I know amazing people who haven't waited 'til marriage? Yes. Do I agree with sex outside of marriage? No. Do I have a right to voice my opinion in a respectful way? Yes. Does calling names help? No.

Down with slut shaming! :shutup:

Edited by PALMommy, Jun 29 2014, 10:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jun 29 2014, 11:03 AM
I am so <insert negative emotion> by that "sluttin' around" comment. I personally waited 'til I was married to have sex (or geesh - fornicate), but I would never call someone a slut for sleeping with people they are in relationships with - even if there are multiple relationships over a course of time. Am I glad I waited? Yes. But do I know amazing people who haven't waited 'til marriage? Yes. Do I agree with sex outside of marriage? No. Do I have a right to voice my opinion in a respectful way? Yes. Does calling names help? No.

Are you talking about my post? If so, I was talking about myself, I wasn't slut shaming anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

DOOLette
Jun 27 2014, 05:29 AM
Halloween Family
daysjahvu
somuchwhatever

<sigh> 8 year slut, now married 31 years. And not conflicted or confused in the least. ;)
Wow that's a long time!! Great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jun 29 2014, 04:31 PM
PALMommy
I am so <insert negative emotion> by that "sluttin' around" comment. I personally waited 'til I was married to have sex (or geesh - fornicate), but I would never call someone a slut for sleeping with people they are in relationships with - even if there are multiple relationships over a course of time. Am I glad I waited? Yes. But do I know amazing people who haven't waited 'til marriage? Yes. Do I agree with sex outside of marriage? No. Do I have a right to voice my opinion in a respectful way? Yes. Does calling names help? No.

Are you talking about my post? If so, I was talking about myself, I wasn't slut shaming anyone.
Oh my gosh! I am SO SO SO sorry. No, I totally TOTALLY didn't mean you and I actually misquoted (but FIXED) my original response to reflect the original statement about virginity. I apologize wholeheartedly if you thought I meant you or any of the others were slut shaming because I know you were NOT - AT ALL! I know all y'all were saying the whole "slut" thing tongue in cheek with sarcasm and I was put off at the post that said women who sleep with men outside of marriage are sluts.

God bless, but I hate that word. :-/
Edited by PALMommy, Jun 29 2014, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

PALMommy
I am so <insert negative emotion> by that "fornicating" comment. I personally waited 'til I was married to have sex (or geesh - fornicate), but I would never call someone a slut for sleeping with people they are in relationships with - even if there are multiple relationships over a course of time. Am I glad I waited? Yes. But do I know amazing people who haven't waited 'til marriage? Yes. Do I agree with sex outside of marriage? No. Do I have a right to voice my opinion in a respectful way? Yes. Does calling names help? No.

I have to respectfully strongly disagree. I think it's fine to have sex before you're married. My parents feel the same way. In fact they think it is ridiculous to not have sex before marriage. Why wouldn't you have sex with someone you love and are intimate with before you marry the person? Sex before marriage doesn't mean you are going to get pregnant before you marry someone. See I didn't call you any names ;)

PALMommy if you don't mind me asking do you not agree with sex before marriage for religious reasons? I'm kind of interested to know your reasons for feeling the way you do about sex before marriage.
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jun 30 2014, 02:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mouse Mom

DaysAddiction
Jun 30 2014, 02:35 AM
PALMommy

I have to respectfully strongly disagree. I think it's fine to have sex before you're married. My parents feel the same way. In fact they think it is ridiculous to not have sex before marriage. Why wouldn't you have sex with someone you love and are intimate with before you marry the person? Sex before marriage doesn't mean you are going to get pregnant before you marry someone. See I didn't call you any names ;)

PALMommy if you don't mind me asking do you not agree with sex before marriage for religious reasons? I'm kind of interested to know your reasons for feeling the way you do about sex before marriage.
Whoa, I hope she doesn't answer that. People don't have to say, oh well, I was a virgin when I got married because, no one is asking others to say, so why DID you have sex before you got married? Some might say, but no one is asking them to justify their stand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

franciose

Fornication, copulation, shame. It's all a matter of time and culture. In some cultures, no one thinks there is anything unnatural about it and teenagers do it shame-free. In the European-Western culture, it is Middle-Eastern MEN (you know, the ones who decided what to put in the Christian bible) who have decided women are chattel so no one should have "access" to them but their owners (men). Who's ever heard of pinning a scarlet "A" on a man? Of herding him into the town center for stoning? Or just killing him outright?

It's the fact that men have had all the economic power for centuries that has kept women as second-class citizens. They had to fight like hell in the 20th century for just the right to even vote (that short a time ago!) When economic concerns finally sent women in large numbers to the work place (before, a working woman was considered second class and pitiful because she had no man to support her), and they began to obtain economic FREEDOM, that many decided to hell with the man-as-father husband. A woman didn't need him She could support herself She had birth control pills. She could do as she pleased.

But, no. MEN labeled her a slut. Those same Middle-Eastern men (in fact, Pope Justinian) labeled Mary Magdalene a whore and most people still think that. I even read it in this forum once. It does not say ANYWHERE in that Bible that she was. In fact, scholars now believe she was Jesus's wife, since Jews believed in marriage and children for ALL men, and that she was his most beloved disciple. Clearly, it is not some effeminate MAN ("John") sitting next to Jesus in Da Vinci's "Last Supper"; it is a woman with long, wavy red hair. Mary's gospel was deemed unsuitable for inclusion, because, well, we MEN want to run things.

That women today actually use the male, denigrating language to shame other women for sexual behavior is now the problem. How many THOUSANDS of times have I read that Abigail is a "whore"? She is NOT. If woman stopped doing that, they would obliterate that power men STILL have by making sex for women shameful but not for themselves. He's a "rogue" for sleeping around, a "hound", a "player". SHE'S a slut, a whore.

It's time for the deregulation of sex regarding women and time they quit buying in to the male ownership concept.
Equating sex with shame is one of the most damaging things there is to people's psychological well-being, when it should be celebrated as a natural, physical pleasure that costs no money.

All the above does not apply to married people. They make vows to each other and have families that could be damaged by indiscriminate sexual behavior.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic