Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Huge Casting Spoiler
Topic Started: Jun 12 2014, 07:57 PM (7,677 Views)
Evan
Member Avatar

Tweet from TV Guide - Billy Miller & GENERAL HOSPITAL........almost a done deal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KarmicScales

Poor Y&R...GH is almost unrecognizable to me these days, but they sure do have some new powerhouse talent!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I wonder who he'll play....

Maybe an older Dillon?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 12 2014, 08:11 PM

Maybe an older Dillon?

It is rumored that he will play the unfrozen popsicle, Jason Morgan. Now the whole town will roll out the red carpet because St. hitman has returned from the dead.
Poor Nik, Liz will forget about him once Jason returns from the dead :eyeroll: :laugh: :lol:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi

Maybe an older Dillon?
I would hate that. Dillon is one of the few characters on this show I could look back fondly on. Billy Miller playing him and especially RC writing him horribly, like he does more than any other head writer of all time, would be suck huge monkey balls.

tylerbo20

coud be worse...at least GH is trying to use vets and bringing back stars/popular characters of yester year while those at DAYS cough cough...SUCK!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

isn't the cast oversize as it is.

maconrich
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 12 2014, 08:49 PM
Miss Rhi

Maybe an older Dillon?

It is rumored that he will play the unfrozen popsicle, Jason Morgan. Now the whole town will roll out the red carpet because St. hitman has returned from the dead.
Poor Nik, Liz will forget about him once Jason returns from the dead :eyeroll: :laugh: :lol:
So true... and i like my popsicles to stay frozen...
Edited by maconrich, Jun 13 2014, 07:20 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

natdot99
Jun 12 2014, 08:49 PM
Miss Rhi

Maybe an older Dillon?

So they were looking for someone to play Jason who could actually show emotion in their face without looking like they needed to have a #2 all the time? :blulaugh:

I guess BM will be playing a few years older then his actual age if he does sign on as Jason.

nananana7

Evan
Jun 12 2014, 07:57 PM
Tweet from TV Guide - Billy Miller & GENERAL HOSPITAL........almost a done deal.

Michael Logan @TVGMLogan
Billy Miller. General Hospital. Done deal? This is what I'm hearing. #GH
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/477250919386476544
5:47 PM - 12 Jun 2014

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jun 13 2014, 03:05 AM
isn't the cast oversize as it is.
Yeah, it's enormous. They should be cutting the dead weight instead of hiring more big name actors whose role they will screw up.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Im more concerned that Jason is coming back at all than that the cast is exploding. Or that Miller will chew scenery. " Mega Soap " indeed! The only way I want Jason back is as Jason Quatermaine on staff at the hospital as we've fan wanked before.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jun 13 2014, 11:00 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

And I hear Brenda Dickson, Victoria Rowell and Joan Collins are all on their way. Just keep the groper off the set!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd rather Miller be playing Lucky or Dillon than Jason.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

My first thought would go to Jason since they put a comeback story in place with Robin but since they refuse to give Monica any children, its possible that he's Dillon. I don't think Lucky would fit on the canvas right now and besides I dont need to see anymore Luckys. It's JJ or nothing LOL.

LPS
Member Avatar

He's a good actor, but I think he's a bit over rated.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Not that 'huge' as I thought.... oh well

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

LPS
Jun 13 2014, 11:59 AM
He's a good actor, but I think he's a bit over rated.
Im curious to know what you think about MS as Nina now that she's had a few scenes .

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 13 2014, 11:39 AM
I'd rather Miller be playing Lucky or Dillon than Jason.
I can see him as Dillon much easier than I can see him as Jason. I'd rather have Dillon Quartermaine back before Jason "Sonny's lapdog" Morgan back anyway.

meaghan

Let me say I looooooooove Billy Miller. I liked him as Richie Novak on AMC and Billy Abbott on Y&R. I don't care who they bring him in as. I just want to see him back on TV.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply