Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 16th
Topic Started: Jun 13 2014, 04:05 PM (4,672 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-61614/2789778

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Whelp that settles that. Paige and Eve are mother/daughter

jam6242
Member Avatar

So we're supposed to think the shocker is Sami asking Abby to be her maid of honor?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 13 2014, 04:11 PM
So we're supposed to think the shocker is Sami asking Abby to be her maid of honor?
THat's probably THE twist, lol.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Oooh who cares about the promo, I just realized those "Days gone by" clips below there do play for me despite my location outside of the US :D <3 Why did I notice this only now??

Restless84
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 13 2014, 04:11 PM
I don't think so. It sounded like they were alluding to something else.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

They can make Paige more interesting by modeling the Eve and Paige relationship after Edina and Saffie on Absolutely Fabulous.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't think the shocker is Sami asking Abby to be her MOH. The way Sami is looking out the window makes me think the twist is that she does know what happened between Abby and EJ.

six
Member Avatar

Days ruins everything I get excited about. I was looking forward to this wedding and Eve's return until Abby and Paige fucked everything up.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yeah this is so clear. Sami would NOT ever ask Abby to be her maid of honor anyway, so this explains it. She better know what is going on and be planning some ultimate revenge....

LOL at the announcer saying "holy matrimony"... I mean, um, I'm sorry, but this isn't supposed to be funny... idiots.... goes to show well how they think what is supposed to be their biggest storyline is treated as a comedy....

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I will say though KDP looked better in this promo than she ever has looked in any pictures.... that dress was kind of weird though... but still.

And so they gave it away *yet again* in a promo that Paige is her daughter??? I d i o t s .......

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Lol! Do these people not understand at all what kinds of things they should be putting in promos to get people watching and what things to keep as surprises so that people will only see them when the show progresses.....

Restless84
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 13 2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah this is so clear. Sami would NOT ever ask Abby to be her maid of honor anyway, so this explains it. She better know what is going on and be planning some ultimate revenge....

Not that I don't think this is contrived, which it is, but WHO would Sami ask to be her MOH? She doesn't have many people to choose from.

camera shy

What in the world could be the shocker we never saw coming? EJ dumps Sami at the wedding and marries Abby? I don't believe for a minute it's something we haven't seen coming and haven't already suggested.

nananana7

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjRSczJS1Q

blueskies
Member Avatar

i so want to be excited for KDP's arrival, I saw a tiny bit of OLTL and she seemed like a decent actress but I just have this sense of very real dread knowing what's coming!!

It doesn't say much for this show when Ejami's wedding is what I'm most looking forward to.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Why do I get the feeling that the "shocker" is that Sami finds out or see something or whatever.. and she does not react as she usually does?

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jun 13 2014, 04:31 PM
What in the world could be the shocker we never saw coming? EJ dumps Sami at the wedding and marries Abby? I don't believe for a minute it's something we haven't seen coming and haven't already suggested.
Well EJ dumping Sami and perhaps marrying Abby would be shocking...

Sami finding out about the affair .. at this point .. is not shocking. They have drawn this out to long.. and EJ is to much of a puppy lurking around Samis legs to even do something shocking at this point. so EJ threatening Abby to be at the wedding .. not shocking.

JMO, of course...

So if Days shocks me next week I will give them a big applaud, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Maybe the shocker is that EJ knows that Sami knows. :shrug:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So Ej wants Abby to do what Sami wants?? Is he insane?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply