Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 16th
Topic Started: Jun 13 2014, 04:05 PM (4,909 Views)
daysjahvu
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jun 13 2014, 04:31 PM
What in the world could be the shocker we never saw coming? EJ dumps Sami at the wedding and marries Abby? I don't believe for a minute it's something we haven't seen coming and haven't already suggested.
Ok, so Ali in the TV Guide interview said the following:

Everything you've seen on screen is sincere. There is no secret agenda or revenge plot. The idea that she has known all along just couldn't happen, especially not with this story going on for so long. Sami could never pull that off because you're right — she does wear her heart on her sleeve. There's another fan theory floating around that Sami knows what EJ did but she's already forgiven him. That's so not happening, either.

Then to reply to the thought that fans just want to spare Sami the heartache, she said:

As a big Sami fan myself, I get that! It's hard to look ahead at that inevitable pain that's waiting for her. I will say this: There is one theory circulating out there on social media that is actually very close to accurate.

And KM has tweeted, just. You. Wait. :) you won’t be disappointed to one of her fans when asked about the twist.

So what one theory is very close and won't disappoint KM fans? EJ is yanking at Abby again, the last time he dragged her across the DiMera living room. What if he drags her into the mansion & confesses to Sami? I've got to say I would count Elvis confessing as a twist I would never see coming.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 13 2014, 04:53 PM
camera shy
What in the world could be the shocker we never saw coming? EJ dumps Sami at the wedding and marries Abby? I don't believe for a minute it's something we haven't seen coming and haven't already suggested.

Everything you've seen on screen is sincere. There is no secret agenda or revenge plot. The idea that she has known all along just couldn't happen, especially not with this story going on for so long. Sami could never pull that off because you're right — she does wear her heart on her sleeve. There's another fan theory floating around that Sami knows what EJ did but she's already forgiven him. That's so not happening, either.

Then to reply to the thought that fans just want to spare Sami the heartache, she said:

As a big Sami fan myself, I get that! It's hard to look ahead at that inevitable pain that's waiting for her. I will say this: There is one theory circulating out there on social media that is actually very close to accurate.

And KM has tweeted, just. You. Wait. :) you won’t be disappointed to one of her fans when asked about the twist.

So what one theory is very close and won't disappoint KM fans? EJ is yanking at Abby again, the last time he dragged her across the DiMera living room. What if he drags her into the mansion & confesses to Sami? I've got to say I would count Elvis confessing as a twist I would never see coming.
Ehh. I doubt EJ confesses. He wanted to kill Nick so the affair wouldn't come out. That was me KM tweeted to BTW.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

daysjahvu
Jun 13 2014, 04:53 PM
camera shy

Yes,.. that would actually be something shocking..

However EJ would never do anything to loose what he considered he 'loves', his happy family life with the kids etc and destroy his wedding plans with Samantha (as much as I hate EJAMI). I mean he kept Kristen's secrets from Sami despite how much Sami pulled away from him,..

It doesn't feel like something EJ would do .. considered he was ready to kill a man to keep the secret. Lets face it,.. he did want to kill Nick to keep the secret from falling into Samis ears or eyes.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jun 13 2014, 05:01 PM.

Carly
Member Avatar

jaygal
Jun 13 2014, 04:48 PM
Maybe the shocker is that EJ knows that Sami knows. :shrug:
But does Sami know that EJ knows that she knows? And does EJ know that Sami knows that EJ knows that she knows? ;)

Regarding Sami's maid of honor choices, I think she has a few options other than Abigail. Ciara would probably love to be maid of honor. And Hope and EJ bonded a bit during Gabi's plea deal, so I could maybe see Hope agreeing to let Ciara be part of the wedding. (On the other hand, Ejami's weddings usually end in gunfire, so Hope might want to keep Ciara far away from the wedding!) Sami could also ask Theresa to be maid of honor. Sami and Theresa are cousins, and Theresa doesn't have any issues with EJ, so Theresa would probably agree to be part of Sami's wedding. Or Will could be Sami's "man of honor," and Sonny could be EJ's best man.

But, yeah, "Sami asks Abby to be maid of honor" is either really contrived writing, or Sami is messing with Abby as part of some massive revenge scheme.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, Sami thinks she bonded with Abigail due to their secret lessons.. but I agree with you it seems a bit strange.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Paige and Eve look nothing alike. Bad casting again.

LOL that Abby is Sami's only friend.
Edited by Rosebud, Jun 13 2014, 05:14 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

There goes Abby, having a meltdown in earshot of Sami. I hope Sami kills both she and EJ. Double murder twist!

And KDP looks OLD.
Edited by mer4santo, Jun 13 2014, 05:14 PM.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Lots of other people could be her maid of honor. Did she even have a maid of honor at the last failed EJAMI wedding? She didn't have one for the first.

And yes, EJ confessing would be totally OOC for him, considering everything he's done to cover it up. But you could also say that EJ cheating on Sami would be totally OOC for him, considering everything he's done to marry her.

Of course, it probably won't be that much of a twist...maybe he twists Abby's arm, breaks it & she falls into his arms in pain. B-) :
Edited by daysjahvu, Jun 13 2014, 05:24 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yeah, this all looks pretty lame.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Restless84
Yoryla
Jun 13 2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah this is so clear. Sami would NOT ever ask Abby to be her maid of honor anyway, so this explains it. She better know what is going on and be planning some ultimate revenge....

Not that I don't think this is contrived, which it is, but WHO would Sami ask to be her MOH? She doesn't have many people to choose from.
Marlena, Kate, Will, Caroline, Hope.... anyone is more plausible than Abby.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Having said that, I am *sure* it is on purpose. Sami knows everything and this is all according to plan. And I think *that* is the shocker, nothing else.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 13 2014, 05:31 PM
Restless84
Yoryla
Yeah this is so clear. Sami would NOT ever ask Abby to be her maid of honor anyway, so this explains it. She better know what is going on and be planning some ultimate revenge....

Not that I don't think this is contrived, which it is, but WHO would Sami ask to be her MOH? She doesn't have many people to choose from.
She isn't exactly buddy buddy with most of those people but I'll grant you Caroline. I don't ever see Hope being a part of a DiMera wedding. I'm just not shocked at all as I figured this would happen months ago.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jun 13 2014, 05:33 PM
Having said that, I am *sure* it is on purpose. Sami knows everything and this is all according to plan. And I think *that* is the shocker, nothing else.
That's my best guess too. I'm starting to think AS wasn't telling the truth in the TV Guide interview on purpose but then I agree with what she said in the interview that it wouldn't make sense for Sami to hold in her emotions. Then again Rafe and Kate sleeping together makes no sense so I guess anything goes.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jun 13 2014, 05:36 PM
Yoryla
Jun 13 2014, 05:31 PM
Restless84
Yoryla

She isn't exactly buddy buddy with most of those people but I'll grant you Caroline. I don't ever see Hope being a part of a DiMera wedding. I'm just not shocked at all as I figured this would happen months ago.
Not shocked either, LOL, but it's still contrived as hell, these two aren't even the same league, and they have absolutely nothing in common, they would never have even interacted in the first place if it hadn't been for that affair. And don't even get me started on *Sami* taking art lessons! LOL!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I agree that KDP is looking a little "worn"...I revise my earlier agreement that CS could pass for her father.

That being said...KDP is a fierce actress and I hope WHATEVER they have planned for Eve/Fetch dies QUICKLY so we can see her in action outside of such lame as shit characters.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kassie D. looks great in the promo but she doesn't look young, she looks like a 50 something woman and there ain't nothin wrong with that.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I like the dress Eve is wearing.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jun 13 2014, 05:56 PM
Kassie D. looks great in the promo but she doesn't look young, she looks like a 50 something woman and there ain't nothin wrong with that.
Kdp does look good for a woman her age. I am the same age as her and have sagging skin,wrinkles and greying hair and i don' t care what people thing. Its better than looking like a surgeon bought a luxury car off of your face :blulaugh:

Ocean

nananana7
Jun 13 2014, 04:32 PM

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjRSczJS1Q
Thanks nananana7 for posting it. :P

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

jaygal
Jun 13 2014, 04:48 PM
Maybe the shocker is that EJ knows that Sami knows. :shrug:
But maybe then Sami knows that EJ knows that she knows! And EJ tells Abby that Sami knows and he knows Sami knows and Sami knows EJ knows she knows.

I cannot wait to see KDP though I'm deflated with her around Daniel. I get Jennifer and Eve's history but since this is a total new actress I am fine with them nipping that in the bud and letting Eve get in everyone's business throughout Salem. I really would like to see Eve and Kate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply