Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 16th
Topic Started: Jun 13 2014, 04:05 PM (4,859 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Agreed she looks to old to play Eve. What is the age difference between the two actors.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jezebel
Member Avatar

CR is 46 and KDP is 53, so not that much.

peaches179

I wish we could get one more hot love scene between these two before all hell breaks loose. These two have some amazing chemistry! It's just a shame to waste it.

King
Member Avatar

SAMI ASKS ABBY TO BE HER MOH??? WHAT IS THIS SHIT!!

These writers have.lost.their.fucking.MINDS.

ShaneDOOLFan

Im willing to give KDP a chance but still wish the show would have gotten Ross back. She really made the role hers and it would have been nice to see her and Reeves share scenes again. I wonder if they let Ross agree to let them use flashbacks of her?

sillibella
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jun 13 2014, 06:38 PM
jaygal
Jun 13 2014, 04:48 PM
Maybe the shocker is that EJ knows that Sami knows. :shrug:
But maybe then Sami knows that EJ knows that she knows! And EJ tells Abby that Sami knows and he knows Sami knows and Sami knows EJ knows she knows.

I cannot wait to see KDP though I'm deflated with her around Daniel. I get Jennifer and Eve's history but since this is a total new actress I am fine with them nipping that in the bud and letting Eve get in everyone's business throughout Salem. I really would like to see Eve and Kate.
This so much! When I found out that KDP was joining Days, I immediately wanted to see some scenes between her and LK. I think they would work together very well.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jun 13 2014, 07:44 PM
I wish we could get one more hot love scene between these two before all hell breaks loose. These two have some amazing chemistry! It's just a shame to waste it.
I gave this post a thumbs up based on the assumption that the wish for one more hot love scene between "these two" referred to EJ and Abby.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

nananana7
Jun 13 2014, 04:32 PM

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjRSczJS1Q
Ugh. I don't get why Days brings back every great female interloper from the past and has to saddle them down with a never-before-heard-of child (Billie/Chelsea, Carly/Melanie, Vivian/Quinn, now Eve/Paige). It's a tiresome plot twist. Eve has her Salem connection with Theresa. Why is Paige needed, too?

lysie
Member Avatar

KDP reminds me of Leann Hunley.

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 14 2014, 12:26 AM
Awe, I miss Leann Hunley/Anna. I hope we haven't seen the last of her.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

am103
Jun 14 2014, 12:25 AM
nananana7

Ugh. I don't get why Days brings back every great female interloper from the past and has to saddle them down with a never-before-heard-of child (Billie/Chelsea, Carly/Melanie, Vivian/Quinn, now Eve/Paige). It's a tiresome plot twist. Eve has her Salem connection with Theresa. Why is Paige needed, too?
Billie/Chelsea doesn't fit in with the others, since we saw Billie be pregnant with Georgia and birth her in the bayou. Georgia being alive was a rewrite.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 14 2014, 12:26 AM
Well that's promising Another Emmy winning support actress.

am103
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 14 2014, 12:30 AM
am103
nananana7

Billie/Chelsea doesn't fit in with the others, since we saw Billie be pregnant with Georgia and birth her in the bayou. Georgia being alive was a rewrite.
I know what happened, but I still think it fits. Billie was brought back in 2004 to be given an insta-child with Bo. I only pray Paige's dad is someone we never have to know about or see.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

am103
Eve has her Salem connection with Theresa. Why is Paige needed, too?
to create angst between JJ & Paige, because of their mothers past...

IIttu
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Jun 13 2014, 05:13 PM
Paige and Eve look nothing alike. Bad casting again.
Bev would've been a much better choice look-wise (and story-wise) than Paige.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Jun 13 2014, 04:50 PM
So Ej wants Abby to do what Sami wants?? Is he insane?

It would be suspicous if Abby said no to be MOH. It looks from the promo that Sami knows so I guess that is the big twist no one saw coming. ^o)

Hugo
Member Avatar

Twist 1: Sami already knows about the affair.
Twist 2: Sami still wants to go through the wedding.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Hugo
Jun 14 2014, 06:14 AM
Twist 1: Sami already knows about the affair.
Twist 2: Sami still wants to go through the wedding.
Twist 3: Sami humiliates both EJ and Abby at the wedding.

peaches179

BeeBee
Jun 13 2014, 11:03 PM
peaches179
Jun 13 2014, 07:44 PM
I gave this post a thumbs up based on the assumption that the wish for one more hot love scene between "these two" referred to EJ and Abby.

;)

james0479
Member Avatar

Going with Alison's remark that this final time of Sami will show viewers the OLD Sami, I'm going to predict she does know about Ejabby. I know at one point AS stated that wasn't the case but perhaps it wasn't the case by the time what was airing was airing. To me, classic Sami would hold on to that info until it could benefit her or at least until she could make a show of it. This Sami we've had the past years would've exploded the second she knew but if they are giving us classic Sami, she would make it worth her while. Classic Sami is also known for crazy weddings, most of which fail....Sami and EJ could be at the alter in a packed church, "sweet" Abigail is standing as MOH...the priest asks if anyone has any objections to this union and Sami turns to Abigail and hell breaks loose! Sami may ruin her own wedding! I actually think that would be a fun scenario!!

Kassie as Eve...she looks good!! While I'm incredibly disappointed at where her entrance instantly revolves around, she looks good and ill give her a chance. It's ludicrous she's Paige's mother but I really want to like this Eve so I'm gonna try. Ain't promising shit tho!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply